I don't know, Kyle. You're the fucking expert.
听着 好好想想
Look, think about this.
凯尔 我一想的时候 就会受伤
Kyle, when I think, I hurt.
明白了吗? 所以现在我要去
OK? Now I'm going.
为什么? - 因为我要去找我父亲
Why? -Because I'm going to get my father.
给我两秒钟 就两秒钟 不要动
Two seconds. Just two seconds. Don't move.
好了 我们走吧
OK, let's go.
凯尔 你不必这样做
Kyle, you don't have to do this.
我知道
I know.
克里斯蒂
Kirsty.
在我查看♥房♥♥子之前 什么都不要做
until I check the house. We're not gonna do anything
在这等我 明白吗?
Wait for me here, all right?
嘘
(Gasps)
对不起 我吓到你了
I'm sorry I startled you.
我要阻止你进去 因为我知道你会大叫的
I had to stop you going in there because I knew you'd cry out.
那里非常可怕
It's just terrible.
那些东西还在这吗?
Is it still here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我说得没错吗?
Was I right?
恐怖吗?
Is it terrible?
是的
Yes.
很恐怖
This is terrible.
噢 可怜的孩子 你看上去吓坏了
Oh, you poor boy. You look awful.
过来
Come here.
到妈妈这来
Come to Mother.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
凯尔
Kyle.
我叫朱莉娅
I'm Julia.
凯尔 ?
Kyle?
凯尔 ?
Kyle?
不会吧 又这样了
Not again.
克里斯蒂
Kirsty,
你对男人的品味出奇的好
you have surprisingly good taste in men.
他们没告诉你吗 克里斯蒂 ?
They didn't tell you, did they, Kirsty?
他们改变了传说的规则
They changed the rules of the fairy tale.
我不再只是个 刻毒的继母
I'm no longer just the wicked stepmother.
现在 我是邪恶女王
Now, I'm the evil queen.
所以来吧 - 不
So come on. -No!
拿出你的最佳表现来 白雪公主
Take your best shot, Snow White.
朱莉娅 ?
Julia?
现在轮到我了
Now it's my turn.
你确定这是你想要的吗?
Your sure this is what you want?
这一直是我的梦想
It's what I've always wanted.
我一定要看看 我一定要了解
I have to see. I have to know.
她做到了
She's done it.
当然
She certainly has.
来了
It's coming.
没错
It certainly is.
等等
Wait.
不 - 不?
No. -No?
不
No.
召唤我们的不是人类
It is not hands that call us.
而是欲望
It is desire.
噢 天哪
Oh, God.
爸爸 你在哪?
Daddy! Where are you?
爸爸?爸爸 你在哪?
说话呀 我不知道你在哪儿 爸爸 是我来了
Say something. I don't know where you are. Daddy, I'm coming.
救救我女儿
Help my daughter.
救救我女儿
Help my daughter.
妈咪 妈咪
Mommy! Mommy!
救救我女儿...
Help my daughter.
妈咪
Mommy.
不
No!
噢 天哪 不
Oh, God, no!
谁来救救我
Somebody please help me!
啊 克里斯蒂 我们还以为失去你了
Ah, Kirsty, we thought we'd lost you.
你回来真是太好了
So sweet of you to come back.
那个东西怎么可能把我们送回去呢? 我们已经来了…
How can it send us back, child? We're already here.
你也一样不能
And so are you.
- 我没有打开盒子 - "没有打开盒子"?
那上次是怎么回事? 你不知道盒子的作用么
And what was it last time? Didn't know what the box was.
我们一直在寻找彼此 不是吗?
And yet we do keep finding each other, don't we?
噢 克里斯蒂
Oh, Kirsty,
既然这么想玩 就不要如此不愿承认
so eager to play. So reluctant to admit it.
或许你在耍我们 你是耍我们吗?
Are you teasing us? Perhaps you're teasing us.
我是来找我父亲的
I've come for my father!
他是在他自己的地狱里 根本去不了
But he is in his own hell, child, and quite unreachable.
我不信
I don't believe you!
可是这是真的
But it's true.
他在他自己的地狱里 就像现在你在你自己的地狱中一样
He is in his own hell, just as you are in yours.
那你呢?
And what about you?
我们早已不再感到惊讶 - 我们一直都在这里
We have no more surprises. -We've always been here.
可是我们很开心 很自在 感觉像探险
But please, feel free. Explore.
我们永生不朽… 可以来研究你的肉体
We have eternity to know your flesh.
肉体...
Flesh, flesh, flesh...
来吧
Come.
我带你去看许多风景
I have such sights to show you.
你肯定打开了盒子 蒂芙妮
You must have opened the box, Tiffany.
你必须把它关闭
You've got to close it.
你懂得这种迷宫的原理 带我们出去
You know how the puzzle works. Get us out!
听着 我们都是孤独的
Look. We're alone in all of this
我们必须相互帮助
and we have to help each other.
我们必须相互帮助
We have to help each other.
对吗?
Yeah?
是不是啊?
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
不
No.
这是我的上帝
This is mine.
把我带回人间的上帝
The god that sent me back,
在阴阳两界我都信奉服侍的上帝
the god I serve in this world and yours,
带来肉体 饥渴和欲望的上帝
the god of flesh, hunger and desire,
这是我信奉的主 巨大无比 迷宫的国王
my god, Leviathan, Lord of the Labyrinth.
救救我 医生 救救我女儿
Help me, Doctor. Help my daughter.
你能救她吗?
Can you help her?
这就是你想要的
But this is what you wanted.
这就是你想看的
This is what you wanted to see.
这就是你想了解的
This is what you wanted to know.
就是它…
And here it is.
迷宫
Leviathan.
救救我
Help me!
你觉得为什么我可以复活?
Why do you think I was allowed to come back?
因为它需要灵魂
It wanted souls.
所以我就把你带来给它
And I brought you.
你一直想了解它
And you wanted to know.
现在你了解了
Now you know.
而我需要一切
I wanted everything.
现在皆大欢喜了
Now everybody's happy.
再见 医生
Goodbye, Doctor.
这个房♥子 这是我父亲的房♥子
The house. My father's house.
蒂芙妮 蒂芙妮
Tiffany. Tiffany.
对不起 可是我必须进去
Urn, I'm sorry, but I have to go in there.
听着 我希望你等我
Look. I want you to wait for me.
可是如果我没有马上回来
But if I'm not back soon, real soon,
我希望你离开这里 我希望你回家
I want you to get out and I want you to get home.
爸爸
Daddy?
怎么啦 克里斯蒂? 是我 弗兰克
What's the matter, Kirsty? It's only Frank.
是弗兰克叔叔 - 噢不
Oh, no. -It's only Uncle Frank.
你没收到我的音讯吗?
Didn't you get my message?
噢 克里斯蒂
Oh, Kirsty.
你的迷乱是如此诱惑 你的痛苦是如此迷人
So ripe in your confusions, so... luscious in your pain.
我要找我爸爸
电影精选列表