没事 可是孩子们呢?
Yes, but where are the children?
骷髅王把他们掳走了 不过别担心
Skeletor got away with them. But don't worry,
既然你自♥由♥了 我们这就去救他们!
now that you're free, we'll get them back!
我们走 哥哥!
Let's go, brother!
这个天杀的霍达克 他一定会带着援军回来的!
Drat that Hordak, he'll be back with reinforcements!
此地不宜久留!
Well, we won't be here!
快走 你们两个!我们还有很长的路要走!
Get moving, you two! We have a long walk ahead of us!
我... 我... 我觉得... 我们... 走... 走不动了
I... I... I don't think... we can mo... mo... move.
太... 太... 太... 太冷了
It... it's awfully... co... cold.
我说了快走!快点!
I said move! Move it!
求... 求求惹 先生!善良一点吧!圣... 圣诞节到了
Ple... please, mister! Be nice! It... it's Christmas time.
圣诞节?那是什么?
Christmas time? What's that?
是...是个...爱与欢乐的节日
It... it's a se... season of love and joy.
还有关心他人
And caring.
我呸!这就是圣诞节吗?难怪霍德王这么想除掉它
Bah! Is that what Christmas is? No wonder Horde Prime wants to get rid of it.
爱的节日?!关心他人?!欢乐!真恶心!这谁出的馊主意!
A season of love!? Caring!? Joy! Yuck! What a disgusting idea!
这里没有什么圣诞精神 行了
Well, there's no Christmas Spirit here. Now, get moving,
在霍达克回来找我们之前 你们俩还是快走吧
you two, before Hordak comes back.
对... 对不起 先生 可是... 可是我们真的好冷啊!
I... I'm sorry, mister, but,... but we're so cold!
好吧 你们确实很冷!
So, you're cold!
哦 真见鬼
Oh, blast it.
哦 我又暖和了!
Oh, I'm warm again!
谢谢你 骷髅王先生 你真善良
Thank you, Mr. Skeletor, you are very kind.
善良!别在我面前说这个词!
Kind! Never use that word around me!
好了 走吧!
Now, get moving!
哦!等等 我得去救李雷
Oh! Wait, I have to get Relay.
不!
No!
别管他了!
Leave him!
可是 他会冻僵的!我们得救他!
But, he'll freeze! We have to!
我说了别管他!快走!
I said leave him! Now, move!
求您了!
Please!
哦 真见鬼!
Oh, blast it!
我不知道我是怎么了 但无论如何 我不喜欢这样!
I don't know what's coming over me but whatever it is, I don't like it!
哦 别舔我的脸 你这只讨厌的狗!
Oh, stop licking my face, you dratted dog!
别舔了!我又不是肉骨头!老实点!
Get away from me! You're drawning me! Get off!
您真是个大好人 您救了李雷 骷髅王先生
It was nice of you to save Relay, Mr Skeletor.
我才不是好人!
I am not nice!
哦 不要再舔了!
Oh, stop that!
要不要换我来抱着他?
You want me to hold him?
不 不 不用... 我这样背着他 我们可以走得快点!
No, no, no... we'll go faster if I carry him!
给我再讲讲那个什么... 圣诞节的事
Tell me more about this... this Christmas.
圣诞节是一年中最美好的时光 每个人都玩得很开心
Well, it's a wonderful time of the year, everyone has a lots of fun.
你是说每个人都打架吗?
You mean they get in fights?
不 不是 每个人都很开心!
No, no, they have fun!
打架才会开心 我喜欢打架
Fights are fun. I like fights.
圣诞节还会互相送礼物
And you give each other presents.
当打开礼物的时候 会爆♥炸♥ 对吧?
And when you open them, they explode, right?
不 都是很美好的礼物
No, they're nice gifts.
美好!听起来一点都不好玩!
Nice! Doesn't sound like much fun to me!
一头雪怪!
A snow-beast!
快 躲到我背后!
Quick, get behind me!
到此为止了 你这头雪怪!
So much for the snow-beast!
哦 谢谢您 骷髅王先生!您救了我们!您真是个正义的英雄!
Oh, thank you, Mr. Skeletor! You saved us! You really are wonderful!
你们给我听好了!我不善良!我不是好人!我更不是什么正义英雄!
Listen! I am not nice! I am not kind and I am not wonderful!
我还是要把你们带到霍德王那去的
And I'm still delivering you to Horde Prime.
他们在那儿!
There they are!
求你了 骷髅王先生 我们不想被霍德王带走!求你不要!
Please, Mr. Skeletor, we don't want to be taken by Horde Prime! Please, don't!
放了他们 骷髅头!
Let them go, bone-face!
希瑞和希曼!见鬼!
She-ra and He-man! Drat!
把孩子还给我们!
We'll take those children!
不 把孩子给我!
No, I'll take those children!
霍达克!见鬼+1!
Hordak! Double drat!
没错 骷髅头!我就知道你会在这儿!
That's right, Skeletor! I figured you'd show up here!
等你们俩自相残杀 我们就带走孩子们!
When you two are finished, we'll take the children!
把孩子交给我!我要让霍德王知道谁是一号♥大反派
Now hand them over! Horde Prime will know who's number one.
孩子们是我的 霍达克!
They're mine, Hordak!
瞄得真准!打中自己了哈哈哈哈!
Good aim! You hit yourself!
现在 我要搜刮战果了
Now, I'll take those goody-goods.
你那是白日做梦 霍达克!
Not if we can help it, Hordak!
快离开这儿 孩子们 奥克 带他们走
Better get back, children. Orko, go with them.
好嘞!
Right!
你休想抓走他们!
You're not delivering them to Horde Prime!
得了吧 希曼!那些小傻瓜自己找到一条通天大道了
Forget it, He-man! The little fools are delivering themselves to Horde Prime.
那是... 那是什么?
What... what is it?
是... 霍德王!
It's... Horde Prime!
赶快 希瑞 我们必须阻止他!
C'mon, She-ra, we must stop him!
机器卫兵!干掉他们!
Robots! Get them!
坚持住 奥克!
Hang on, Orko!
我们马上来救你们!
We're on our way!
我真受够了!
That's enough for me!
来 接着 哥哥!
Here, catch, brother!
谢谢 妹妹!
Thanks, sis!
干得好 哥哥 快去救孩子们!啊哦!
Good work, brother, now let's get the children! Uh-oh!
太晚了 希瑞!霍德王出手了!
Too late, She-ra! Horde Prime's got them!
啊!这啥呀这是?什么?怎么回事?
Aaaah! What? What? What?
我不知道我是怎么了...
I don't know what's happening to me...
...但我必须救孩子们!
...but I must save the children!
该死的!那个倒霉催的骷髅头击中了我的引擎!
Blast! That Skeletor's hit my engines!
霍德王的飞船坠毁了!我们走 希瑞!
Horde Prime's ship is down! Let's go, She-ra!
我觉得霍德王会生我的气的...
I think Horde Prime's going to be angry with me...
你惹我生气了 骷髅头!
You have made me angry, Skeletor!
我很生气 我真的生气了!
Very angry, indeed!
快 希曼!我们把这坨令人生厌的破烂送回老家吧!
Quickly, He-man! Let's send this troublemaker back home!
你说得对 希瑞!准备好了吗?
Right you are, She-ra! Ready?
用力!
Heave!
不!
No!
该死!该死!该死!真该死!
Blast! Blast! Blast! Blaaast!
很好!这样一来霍德王暂时会消停一段时期了
There! That'll take care of Horde Prime for a while.
骷髅王!骷髅王!非常感谢您!
Skeletor! Skeletor! Thanks so much!
他救了我们!
He saved us!
他救了你们?!
He saved you?!
是的... 我... 我想是我救了他们... 我真想知道这是为什么?
Yes... I... I guess I did... I wish I knew why?
哦!哦!这感觉让我很不舒服
Oh! Oh! I don't think I feel well.
我觉得你的这种感觉正是“圣诞精神” 骷髅王
Well, I think you're feeling with Christmas Spirit, Skeletor.
它让你感受到了... 美好
It makes you feel... good.
额 我不喜欢感受美好!我喜欢感受邪恶!哦...
Well, I don't like to feel good! I like to feel evil! Ooooh...
不要难过 骷髅王 圣诞节一年只过一回
Don't worry, Skeletor, Christmas only comes once a year.
啊... 谢天谢地!
Aaah... thank goodness!
呵!呵!呵!圣诞快乐!送给你们每人一条飞行腰带!
Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas! Here a flying belt for each of you!
喔 谢谢你 圣诞老人!
Oh, thank you, Santa!
你们不能留下参加派对真是太遗憾了
It's too bad you can't stay for the party
但我相信你们的爸爸妈妈一定很想念你们
but I'm sure your parents miss you very much.
我们也想念他们!不过邓肯叔叔说 我们很快就能回家了
We miss them too! But, Man-at-arms says we'll be home soon.
没错 米格尔 你可以按时回家挂上你的长袜子
That's right, Miguel. You'll be home just in time to hang up your stocking.
准备好了吗?
Ready to go?
等等!
Wait!
李雷 去阿多拉那吧!
Relay, go to Adora!
答应我把李雷平安送回给小机他们 好吗 阿多拉?
Will you make sure Relay gets back to the Manchines, Adora?
没问题 爱丽莎!祝你们 圣诞快乐!
Of course, Elisha! And, Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐 朋友们 谢谢你们!
Merry Christmas, everyone, and thank you!
哦 感谢上帝你们回来了!爸爸妈妈好担心!
Oh, thank heavens you're back! We were so worried!
哦 妈妈 爸爸!真是太棒了!我们去了另一个星球...
Oh, mother, father! It was great we went to another planet and...
哦 米格尔 别编故事了!
Oh, Miguel, don't make up stories!
明天你可以告诉我们你们去了哪里!
Tomorrow you can tell us where you really were!
我们很高兴你们能平安回家
We're just glad to have you home safe.
可我们真的去了另一个星球 妈妈!是真的!
But we did go to another planet, mom! Honest!
我们还遇到了奥克 还有圣诞老人给了我们这飞行腰带!
And we met Orko and Santa Claus gave us these flying belts!
好了 好了 好了 爱丽莎...
Now, now, now, Elisha...
我不知道你们从哪弄来的这东西
I don't know where you got those those things,
不管是什么 现在该睡觉了
whatever they are, but it is bedtime.
电影精选列表