额 礼物只是其中的一部分...
Well, presents are part of it...
圣诞节也是每个人祈求和平 对人友善的时刻
But it's also a time when everybody thinks about peace and good will toward men.
天使就是这么说的!
That's what the angel said!
天使?我现在真的搞糊涂了!
Angel? Now I'm really getting confused!
不 这一点儿都不糊涂啊!很简单啊!
No, it's not confusing! Not at all!
嘿 如果你真的不知道圣诞节是什么
Listen, if you really don't know about Christmas,
我们就把整个故事讲给你听吧...
we'll tell you the whole story...
很久很久以前...
A long, long time ago...
找到了!这就是飞天间谍降落的地点!
I've got it! Here's where the sky-spy landed!
怎么会 那是地球的坐标 奥克降落在了地球上!
Why, those are earth coordinates Orko's landed on earth!
您是说我们再也救不回奥克了吗?
Are you saying that we'll never get Orko back?
不 蒂拉!我的传送光束或许能救回奥克
No, Teela! My transport beam might do it.
问题是 它需要一块卡里姆水晶来提供能量
The problem is, it needs a carium water crystal to power it
可是埃坦尼亚这里并没有这种水晶
and there are none here on Eternia
以希利亚星球上或许有...
But maybe on Etheria...
有这可能
It's possible.
好吧 既然是水晶 摩尼斯塔应该知道怎么得到它
Well, if it's in the water, Mermista would know about it.
那么 你能让希瑞联♥系♥一下她吗?
Well, can you have She-ra contact her?
我想这可以安排...
I think that can be arranged...
三位智者一直跟着那颗星星
...and the three wise men followed the star
最终到达了伯利恒
until they finally reached Bethlehem.
啊 多么美妙的故事!可是礼物呢?
Ah, what a beautiful story! But what about the gifts?
刚不是说圣诞节有礼物的吗!
You said there were gifts at Christmas!
那是最精彩的环节!
That's the fun part!
咱们告诉他圣诞老人的故事吧!
Let's tell him about Santa Claus!
这段让我来讲!
I'll tell him!
你确定不用我同你一起去吗 妹妹?
Are you sure you don't want me to come along, sis?
不用 亚当... 万一我出了什么事 这里需要你
No, Adam... if something happens to me you'll be needed here.
好吧 保重 你一定不会有事的!
Well, just be sure that nothing happens to you!
你是我最疼爱的妹妹!
You're my favorite sister!
赐予我力量吧!
For the honor of Grayskull!
我是希瑞!
I am She-ra!
平安夜 圣诞老人驾着驯鹿雪橇车
On Christmas Eve, Santa hitches his reindeer and flies
飞往世界各地
all over the world bringing
给男孩女孩们送礼物 我想我喜欢这个圣诞老人
presents to boys and girls. I think I like this Santa,
我能见见他吗?
can I meet him?
哦不!他只会在你睡着的时候送你礼物!
Oh, no! He only brings presents when you're asleep!
睡着的时候?!好吧 只要他带礼物来...
When you're asleep?! Well, just as long as he brings them...
给我讲讲丁沟杯吧?
tell me about Dingle's bell?
你是想说金钩杯吧?也就是 铃儿响叮当!
You mean, Jingle's bell? I mean, Jingle bells!
如果我们找不到水晶的话 就没办法救回奥克
And if we don't find one, there's no way to get Orko back.
卡里姆水晶?是的!我知道这种水晶在哪 希瑞
A water crystal? Yes! I know where one is, She-ra.
但并不容易取得 它位于一个深水池里
But it will not be easy to get. It lies in a deep pool
在一片古老的废墟附近
near the old ruins.
那里有猛兽怪守卫着
And it's guarded by the beast-monster.
真的有猛兽怪?我以为那只是个传说
The beast-monster is real? I thought it was just a legend.
并不是传说 确实存在 而且非常危险
The beast-monster is no legend, it exists and is very dangerous.
但如果我们齐心协力...
But if we work together...
好主意!我们就在那废墟碰头
Good idea! Meet me at the ruin.
只要你能让那怪物在池子里呆得够久
If you can keep the creature out of the pool long enough,
我就会为你找到水晶!
I'll find the water crystal for you!
谢谢你 摩尼斯塔 飞吧 顺风马!
Thanks, Mermista. Fly, Swift Wind!
那么 这就是猛兽怪守卫的池子吗
So, this is the pool of the beast monster.
嗯!看来好像没人在家!
Hmph! Doesn't look as though anyone's home!
啊哦!有人在家!
Uh, oh! Someone's home!
猛兽怪!
The Beast-monster!
尽量拖住他 希瑞!
Keep him busy as long as you can, She-ra!
我会尽力的!
I'll do my best!
顺风马!
Swifty!
那些废墟撑不了他多久!摩尼斯塔呢 她在哪?
Those ruins wont hold him long! Now, where's Mermista?
我找到了!
I've found it!
谢谢你 摩尼斯塔!
Thanks, Mermista!
我很乐意帮忙 祝你好运
I'm always happy to help. Good luck.
希望这能救奥克回来
I hope this brings Orko back.
多亏了摩尼斯塔 我们才找到了水晶
We could never have found it without Mermista.
那是什么?
What's that?
我不知道!似乎我们又发现了什么别的东西!
I don't know! But it looks as though we've found something else too!
那是什么东西?
What are they?
我想是某种传感器...
Some kind of sensors, I think...
是个机器人!
It's a robot!
好吧 顺风马 看来咱们在把水晶交给邓肯武士之前
Well Swifty, now we have to pass those things to
得先对付这些家伙
get the crystal back to Man-at-arms.
小心 顺风马!
Watch it, Swifty!
机械金刚们 别管她了 我们得去中心准备战斗
Monstroids, leave her. We must go to Monstroid Center and prepare to battle.
他们变化成了其他形态 多么邪恶的机器人!
They're changing into other form what evil robots!
非常邪恶 也非常危险 他们叫做机械金刚
Very evil. And very dangerous. They're called the Monstroids.
我们的小伙伴 小机 曾告诉过我关于机械金刚的事
Our little friends, the Manchines, once told me about them.
恐怕我们还没看到这些邪恶的家伙的最终形态
I'm afraid we haven't seen the last of these evil things.
现在先让我们离开这儿吧!
Now let's get out of here!
神剑 燃烧吧!你最好退后点 顺风马 一会儿会变得有点热
Sword, to Blaze! Better stand back, Swifty. It's going to get a little warm.
好了 我们得赶紧把水晶送到邓肯那儿去
Now let's get the crystal back to Man-at-arms.
就算水晶起作用了 我们也需要奥克帮忙回应
Even if the crystal works, we'll need help from Orko.
希望他还记得必须站在光亮处
I hope he remembers to stand in the light.
起作用了!现在就看奥克的了
It's working! Now it's up to Orko.
叮叮当!叮叮当!铃儿响叮当!
Jingle bells! Jingle bells! Jingle bells!
那是什么?
What's that?
不知道
I don't know.
我害怕
I'm afraid.
等等!是邓肯武士!他有一种传送光束
Wait! Man-at-arms has a transport beam.
他之前跟我说过什么来着?对了 必须站在光亮处
Now, what did he tell me? Stand in the light.
奥克!
Orko!
别怕 爱丽莎 我想我知道这是什么了 但愿管用
Don't be scared, Elisha. I think I know what it is. I hope.
我们要做的就是手牵手走进那里去
All we have to do is hold hands and move over there.
他在哪?
Where is he?
他在那儿!
There he is!
不 是他们在那儿
No, there they are.
奥克!
Orko!
这是你的新朋友吗?
Who are your friends?
我来介绍 这是爱丽莎 这是米格尔
This is Elisha and Miguel.
你平安无事我们都很欣慰!可是这到底是怎么一回事?
We're so glad you're safe! But what happened?
说来话长 这一切都怪我钻进了这艘飞天间谍里...
It's a long story and it all started when I got into the sky-spy...
发生了一场巨大的骚乱!
There is a great disturbance!
一股前所未有的善良灵魂来到了埃坦尼亚!
A new spirit of goodness has arrived on Eternia!
霍德王的力量可能会受到威胁
The power of Horde Prime may be threatened.
叫霍达克和那个骷髅头过来!
Send for Skeletor and Hordak!
马上!
Immediately!
好了 整个故事就是这样 我们就这么到了这里!
So, that's the story. And here we are!
额 我简直不敢相信!你真的迫降在了地球上
Well, I can't believe it! You really crash-landed on Earth.
我们还能回家吗?还能赶得上圣诞节吗?
Will we be home in time for Christmas?
这个嘛...邓肯?
I'm not sure... Duncan?
我不能肯定... 给卡里姆水晶填充能量可能需要几天时间
I can't be sure... it may take a few days to recharge the water crystal...
可那样的话我们就错过圣诞节了!
But then we'll miss Christmas!
我有个主意!圣诞节还有几天呢
I've got an idea! Christmas isn't for several days yet,
可咱们这对双胞胎的生日就在明天
but the twins birthday is tomorrow.
我们何不把他俩的生日庆祝活动和盛大的圣诞派对结合起来呢?
Why don't we combine their birthday celebration with a big, big Christmas party.
那太好了 可是圣诞老人呢?他能找到我们吗?
That would be fine. But what about Santa? Will he be able to find us?
当然了 爱丽莎 好啦 别担心
Of course, Elisha. Now, don't worry.
圣诞老人是谁?
Who's Santa?
圣诞老人是谁?你居然不知道圣诞老人是谁?简直不可思议!
Who's Santa!? You don't know who Santa is? I can't beleive it!
人人都知道圣诞老人是谁!
Everybody knows who Santa is!
一股叫做圣诞精神的灵魂降临在了埃坦尼亚
The arrival of this spirit of Christmas on Eternia
可能会威胁到本王的统治!
may threaten my rule!
本王不想看到那颗星球上有任何所谓善意和兄弟情谊
I don't need anymore good will and brotherhood on that planet.
找到它 然后粉碎它!
Find it and crush it!
您不必害怕 伟大的主人!我会在一天之内
Have no fear, great master! I will eliminate this...
消灭这个生蛋...圣诞精神之灵
this Christmas spirit before another day has passed.
就你!你连那个肌肉发达的女人希瑞都搞不定!
You! You can't even handle that muscle-bound female, She-ra!
你省省吧!那你是怎么被那希曼按在地上摩擦的?你个骷髅头
Just a minute! What about the wa He-man handles you, bone-brain?
你敢骂我骷髅头!行啊你 你个卑鄙无♥耻♥的动画片标配反派坏蛋!
Bone-brain! Why, you miserable excuse for a villain!
都闭嘴!别浪费本王的时间!
Silence! Stop wasting my time!
电影精选列表