这是属于我们的幸福时光 亲爱的玛琳娜
It's a happy time for us, dear Marlena.
想想看 这将是这对双胞胎兄妹第一次和我们全家人一块
Just think this will be the first time the twins are together to
共同庆祝他俩的生日
celebrate their birthday with all our family.
阿多拉的朋友们甚至从遥远的以希利亚星球赶来
Adora's friends even came from far off Etheria.
而且他们还在帮忙装饰!
And they're all helping to decorate!
喔 珀芙玛 谢谢你!这窗饰好漂亮!
Oh, Perfuma, thank you! They're beautiful!
再高点 拉布林娜!
A little higher, Flutterina!
这样如何?
How's this?
我觉得上面涂紫色会更好看 皮克布鲁 试试看!
I think purple would look good up there, Peekablue. Try it!
多么盛大的庆典啊!准备工作已经持续了好几天了
What a celebration! The preparations have been going on for days.
你知道吗 这让我想起过去每年这个时候
You know, it reminds me of how we used to
我们那儿的人是如何准备圣诞节的
get ready for Christmas at this time of year.
圣诞节?那是什么?地球上的一个节日吗?
Christmas? What's that? An earth holiday?
地球上一个非常特别的节日
A very special earth holiday.
我想知道亚当和邓肯武士去哪儿了?
I wonder where Adam and Man-At-Arms are?
我们不是应该去帮忙装饰派对吗?
Shouldn't we be helping with the decorations?
等一下 就快完成了
In a minute. We're almost finished here.
你懂的 如果成功的话 这颗小间谍卫星“飞天间谍”就能让我们
You know, if it works, this little sky spy will give us
全面掌握骷髅王他们的一举一动
a complete picture of Skeletor's every move.
嗯... 有意思!我看我得去瞧一瞧!
Hmm... interesting! I think I'll take a look!
额 可是... 我要怎么进去呢?啊哈!
Uhhh, but... how do I get inside? Aha!
滴滴叭叭!呜!
Vroom! Vroom!
好了 亚当 我想明天的发射我们都已经准备完毕了
Alright, Adam, I think we're in good shape for tomorrow's flight.
全系统启动!
All systems on!
啊哦...
Uh-oh...
怎么回事?
What happened?
我做了什么?
What did I do?
关闭火箭发射!
Switch off the rockets!
关不了!控制器失灵了!
I can't! The controls won't work!
直觉告诉我 我摊上大事儿了!
Something tells me I'm in big trouble!
那艘飞船 是什么鬼?
That ship. What is it?
那是... 那是颗流星!
That's... that's a meteor!
一颗流星!你最好预约一下人♥民♥医院的眼科大夫 你个瞎子!
A meteor! You better have your eyes checked, you lame-brain!
你再说一遍 你个大嘴巴!
Yeah, watch it, motor-mouth!
够了 双头怪!在那飞船逃跑之前逮住它!
Enough, Two-bad! Get that ship before it escapes
否则我就把你们这两颗狗头割下来当燃料!
or I'll put both your heads in orbit!
它飞向左边了 老大!
Left it is, sir!
往右边!对 老大 骷髅王老大!
To the right! Yes, sir, Skeletor!
- 左边! - 右边!
- Left! - Right!
哦不!是骷髅王的掠夺舰!它在追我!
Oh, no! It's the colector! And it's chasing me!
出了什么事?
What's happening?
咱们的飞天间谍突然自己发射了!
The sky-spy suddenly took of by itself!
看!骷髅王正在追飞天间谍!
Look! Skeletor's going after the sky-spy!
那就让希曼去追骷髅王!
Then He-man's going after Skeletor!
赐予我力量吧!
By the power of Grayskull!
我是希曼!
I have the power!
我有种预感 我哥哥可能需要帮助
I've got a feeling my brother may need some help.
追上了!把它抓起来!
Get it! Scoop it up!
你想抓的东西太多了!
You're trying to grab more than you can handle!
耶... 我就快抓到它了!
Yeah... I've almost got it!
什么叫你就快抓到了?是我就快抓到了!
You've almost got it!? I almost got it!
哦不!
Oh, no!
电视机前的小朋友们你们也看见了吧?这两根爪子需要修剪指甲了
You know what? These claws need a manicure.
一群蠢货!怎么回事?怎么搞的?
Fools! What is it? What happened?
老...老...老大 是...是...是希曼!
Ma... ma... master! It's... it's... He-man!
收声!会被他听见的!
Quiet! He'll hear us!
这样就对了!指甲剪干净!
There we are! Claws to paws!
发射强力绑带!别让他得逞!
Use the force belt! Don't let him get away with it!
- 是 老大! - 不 老大!
- Yes, master! - No, master!
强力绑带哈?
A force belt, huh?
啊哦!这些绳子绑得还真紧!
Uh, oh! There are too many of these things!
看来你需要帮手 哥哥!
Looks like you need a hand, brother!
妹妹!你来得正好!依然范特西!
Sis! Just in time! As usual!
咱们给这儿来点新鲜空气吧!
Let's get a little fresh air in here!
预备?1... 2...
Ready? One... two...
3!
Three!
我该怎么把这东西弄下去?该不该试试咒语?何乐而不为呢!
How can I get this thing down? Or should I try a spell? Why not!
飞天间谍 飞天间谍 飞天间谍 把我带到安全的地方去!
Sky-spy, sky-spy, skipidy-skate, get me down to someplace safe!
哦不!这回我又做了什么?
Oh, no! Now what did I do?
飞天间谍!它转向飞向了太空!
The sky-spy! It's spinning off into space!
他们跑了!你还在磨蹭什么 响尾蛇?
They're getting away! What are you doing, Rattlor?
希曼毁了我们的控制系统!
He-man ruined our controles!
自动驾驶仪要把我们带回蛇山
The automatic pilot is taking us back to snake mountain.
神马?!
What?!
那就用这个!
Then take this!
可我不需要降落伞啊
I don't need a parachute.
你很快就需要了!
That's what you think!
恐怕我们跟丢了飞天间谍
I'm affraid we've lost your sky-spy.
好吧 万幸的是里面没人
Well, it's a good thing nobody's in it.
我真不该钻进这玩意儿里边
I never should have gotten into this thing.
现在除了电视机前的小朋友们 没有人知道我在这儿!
And nobody even knows I'm here!
我不明白飞船为什么自己起飞了
I can't understand how the ship just took off by itself.
也许这台探测光束仪能定位到它?
Maybe this finder beam can locate it?
唷 它慢下来了耶 天呐 我真高兴!我可以回家了!
Phew, it's slowing down. Boy, am I glad! Back home again!
嘿!那看起来不像埃坦尼亚...
Hey! That doesn't look like Eternia...
哦... 要... 要... 要掉下去了!
Oh... we... we... we're going in!
吁!好险啊!我想我应该系好安全带的
Shoo! That was close! I guess I should have fastened my seat belt.
哦!呸呸!我在哪儿?这地方冷...冷死了!
Oh! Brrrrr! Where am I? This place is fre...freezing!
救命!救命!
Help! Help!
有人在喊救命!我最好去看看!
Somebody's in trouble! I'd better take a look!
米格尔!
Miguel!
我的天呐!他们会被雪崩掩埋的 我该用哪个咒语呢?
Oh my gosh! They'll be buried by that avalanche. Which spell can I use?
哦!小朋友们要小心 改天再来雪地玩!
Oh! Little children, up and away play in the snow another day!
拜托了 显灵吧!
Please, work!
我们这是怎么了?
What's happening to us?
嘿!放我们下来!
Hey! Put us down!
不 不!别说那句话!
No, no! Don't say that!
不 晚了一步!你打断了咒语!
No, too late! You broke the spell!
你们两个独自在这雪地里干什么呢?
And what are you doing out here alone in the snow, anyway?
我们在采集圣诞树
Getting the Christmas tree.
什么树?
A what?
圣诞树 可是后来我们迷了路
A Christmas tree. Until we got lost.
啊 这样啊 没事没事 你们知道吗?
Ah, there, there. You're not really lost.
真正迷路的不是你们 而是我
You found me, didn't you?
你迷路了?
Found you?
是啊!我才是那个真正迷路的人!我的飞船在那边那座山上坠毁了
Yeah! I'm the one who's lost! My ship crashed just over that hill.
走吧 我带你们去看看 也许我们能想办法
Come on, I'll show you and maybe we can find a way
让你们安全回到父母身边!
to get you safely home to your parents!
我马上就启动定位探测器...
I'll have the finder activated in just a...
邓肯!亚当!我们有大♥麻♥烦了!
Duncan! Adam! We've got a serious problem!
什么事?
What is it?
是奥克!他失踪了!
It's Orko! He's missing!
失踪了?
Missing?
是的 我们刚在外面发现了他的魔法书
Yes, and we just found his magic book outside.
在哪?
Where?
就在火箭发射台附近!
Near the launch pad!
火箭发射台!
The launch pad!
啊哦!他当时准是藏在飞天间谍里了!
Uh-oh! He must have stowed away in the sky-spy!
对!然后他不小心启动了火箭发射装置 我们一定得找到他!
Yes! And accidently switched on the rockets. We've got to find him!
那是什么?
What's that?
是飞碟!
It's a flying saucer!
不是飞碟 是飞天间谍 走吧 咱们进去暖和暖和
Nah, it is a sky-spy. C'mon, let's go inside and warm up.
刚才你们说你们在找一棵圣诞树 那到底是什么?
You said you were looking for a Christmas tree. What's that?
首先 生蛋树指的是...不是!
First of all, it's a Prismas... no!
不是生蛋树 我是说圣诞树
I mean it's not a Prismas tree, it's a Christmas tree!
是为了庆祝圣诞节
And it's to celebrate Christmas.
哦... 那什么是圣诞节?
Oh... what's Christmas?
- 人人都知道啊 - 可我不知道啊!
- Everybody knows what Christmas - I don't!
圣诞节会收到好多好多礼物!
When you get lots of presents!
礼物!嘿 那我也喜欢圣诞节!
Presents! Hey, I think I like Christmas!
电影精选列表