谁消灭了埃坦尼亚的圣诞精神之灵 谁就能得到丰厚的赏赐!
Whoever eliminates the spirit of Chrismas on Eternia will be well rewarded!
那一定是我!
That's me!
我们走着瞧!
We'll see about that!
爱丽莎 你觉得埃坦尼亚怎么样?喜欢这儿吗?
Well, Elisha, how do you like it here on Eternia?
这里每个人都很好 可是我想爸爸妈妈
Everybody here is nice, but I miss mom and dad.
哦 别伤心 孩子们 你们很快就会回家的
Oh, don't be sad, children, you'll be home soon,
在那之前 我会让一切看起来像春天一样
and until then, I'll make it seem like springtime.
不 珀芙玛 圣诞节是在冬天
No, Perfuma, Christmas is in the winter.
冬天?哦 那就春去冬来!
Winter? Oh, no sooner said then done!
珀芙玛!太棒了!
Perfuma! That's wonderful!
我的圣诞新歌♥有合适的背景了!
We've got just the right setting for my new Christmas song!
让我们试唱一下吧!
Let's try it!
爱与关怀 和平美满...
Love and caring, peaceful bliss...
欢乐分享 共享幸福...
Joys of sharing, happiness...
圣诞气氛弥漫在空气中 埃坦尼亚以及任何地方
Christmas spirit's in the air, Eternia and everywhere.
感觉不到吗?感觉到你是其中一部分了吗?
Don't you feel it? Feel that you're a part?
圣诞节是心灵时刻
Christmas season is a time of your heart.
这就是 圣诞精神!
Now, that's the Christmas spirit!
他们在那儿!准备牵引光线!
There they are! Get the tractor beam ready!
是霍达克!快跑!
It's Hordak! Run!
救命!救命!
Help! Help!
嘿!把他们放下!你会后悔的!
Hey! Put them down! You'll be sorry!
等着希曼和希瑞来教训你们吧!
Wait 'til He-man and She-ra find out!
你们逃不掉的!
You won't get away with this!
抓到他们了 主人
We've got them, master.
很好 返回以希利亚 卡特拉
Good. Take us back to Etheria, Catra.
我们来不及救下奥克和孩子们
We couldn't get to Orko and the children,
霍达克的冷冻光线发射得太快了
Hordak was to quick with his freeze-beam.
能追踪到他吗?
Were you able to track him?
嗯 一开始可以 但是霍达克带他们去了以希利亚
Yes, in the beginning. But Hordak was taking them to Etheria.
我不知道他们现在在什么位置
I don't know where they are now.
好吧 当务之急是找到他们的位置
Well, the first thing we have to do is find them.
对 我们可以问问皮克布鲁
Right, let's check with Peekablu,
也许她的意念千里眼能帮我们找到孩子们
maybe her multivision can help find the children.
哦 是机械金刚 我们最好离开这儿
Oh, the Monstroids. We'd better get out of here.
怎么一回事?
What's going on?
为什么阻碍我们?这些囚犯要被押往霍德王那里去
Why did you stop us? These prisoners were being delivered to Horde Prime.
把囚犯留下 你们可以走
The prisoners stay here. You may go.
你觉得我会把他们留在这儿吗?!
You don't think I'd leave them here!?
我不要你觉得 我要我觉得
I don't care what you think.
你还有10秒钟时间召集你的那些野兽喽啰卷铺盖走人
You have 10 seconds to gather your beast companions and depart.
什么?!从没有人敢对我霍达克这么颐指气使!
What!? No bucket of bolts is going to push Hordak around!
Ten,...
Nine,...
8 7
Eight, seven,...
额... 话说回来 内什么 我呢 确实有件急事要办!
Err... on the other hand, I do have some urgent business elsewhere!
你们就等着霍德王发落吧!
Just wait 'til Horde Prime hears about this!
把这些生物关进监狱!等霍德王来找他们 我们就搞定他
Place the creatures in prison! When Horde Prime comes for them, we will deal with him.
得令 一号♥!
As you command, Number one!
我们只知道孩子们现在位于恐怖区 但不知道具体♥位♥置!
We know the children are in the fright zone, but we don't know where!
我会尽力帮忙
I'll try to help.
我看到他们了!他们被机械金刚抓走了
I see them! They've been captured by the Monstroids.
我就知道那群家伙又要来找麻烦
I knew we'd have trouble with them again.
是的 但是一些类似机器人的小人已经前去救孩子们了
Yes. But the little robot people have gone to rescue the children.
机器小人?你是说小机他们吗?
Robot people? You mean the Manchines?
没错!但他们需要帮助 那些机械金刚异常强大
Exactly! And they'll need help. The Monstroids are very powerful.
别担心 皮克布鲁 我们会好好修理那帮家伙的 走吧 妹妹
Don't worry, Peekablue. We'll cut them down to size. Let's go, sis.
真是糟了个糕!这都是我的错!
This is a pretty mess! And it's all my fault!
不 不是你的错 奥克!你是想帮我们!
No, it isn't, Orko! You were trying to help us!
额 可我没帮上忙反而帮了倒忙...
Well, I didn't do a very good job...
哈喽啊!
Hello!
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫切特 你们呢?
My name is Cutter. What's yours?
我叫奥克 这是爱丽莎 这是米格尔
I'm Orko. And this is Elisha and Miguel
你...你怎么知道我们在这里?
but... but how did you know we were here?
我们是小机 那些机械金刚是我们的宿敌
We're the Manchines. The Monstroids are our enemies.
来 我帮你们逃出这里!
C'mon, let's get you out of there!
要怎么逃呢?窗户上有栏杆!
But how? The windows got bars!
我的名字叫切特不是没有原因的!瞧好了!
They don't call me Cutter for nothing! Watch!
哦 哇哦!
Oh, wow!
快爬出来!我表弟正等着呢!
Climb out, quickly! My cousin's waiting!
谁?
Who?
我表弟!
My cousin!
他来了
Here he comes now.
天呐!他好快!
Boy! He's fast!
所以他叫拉链 他像拉链拉起来那么快
They don't call him Zipper for nothing.
有个机械金刚在拐角处
There's a Monstroid just around the corner.
走起!
Here we go!
哦!坐稳了!
Ow! Hang on!
别担心!他跟不上我的速度!
Don't worry! He can't keep up with me!
看我的!
Watch this!
抓住他们!
Grab them!
我想我们有麻烦了
I think we've got a problem.
把他们放回牢房♥ 还有这两个小机器人!
Put them back in the cells. And the Manchines with them!
你倒挺会发号♥施令的嘛 大铁嘴巴
You're pretty good at giving orders, metal-mouth.
来吧 让我见识见识你们的本事!快放了我的朋友!
Now, let's see how good you are at taking them! Move away from my friends!
是希曼!
It's He-man!
抓住他!
Seize him!
这对爪子还是抓你自己吧!
Keep your claws to yourself!
不好意思啊 给你吃一招作茧自缚!
Sorry to get you all tied up!
这个人类真野蛮 给他上一课!
The human creature is a lout. Teach him a lesson!
我倒觉得你需要上一课 铁疙瘩脑袋
I think you need a lesson in adding, iron-head.
神剑 变绳索!
Sword, to lasso!
笨手笨脚笨铁牛!
Clumsy, clumsy, clumsy!
我妹妹能当你们的人生导师 我也能!
What works for my sister, works for me!
机械金刚!机械金刚!攻击入侵者!
Monstroids! Monstroids! Attack the intruders!
拉链 我们最好呼叫堂哥表姐们 希曼和希瑞需要帮助!
Zipper, we'd better call our cousin. He-man and She-ra need help!
好的!
Right!
奥克 给孩子们找个安全的地方吧 你说呢?
Orko, why don't you find a safe spot for the children?
对!
Right!
看来他们在人数上占了上风啊
The odds look a bit uneven.
哦不对 是我们占上风 希曼!
Oh, no they don't, He-man!
是切特!还有小机们!
It's Cutter! And the Manchines!
来吧 切特!我们把这些铁怪物丢回垃圾场!
C'mon, Cutter! We'll send the Monstriods back to the junkyard!
那正是它们该呆的地方!
Right where they belong!
我们开始清理乐色吧!
Let's get to work!
哦 瞧啊!一只机器小狗!
Oh, look! A manchine puppy!
他好可爱啊!
He's so cute!
啊 找到他们了!
Ah, there they are!
只要我抓住了这2个小孩 霍德王一定会重赏我的
Horde Prime will reward me richly if I deliver those two earth children.
怎么?
What?
哈!终于抓到你们了 两个惹麻烦的小鬼!
Ha! Got you at last, you troublesome tots!
放了他们!
Let them go!
体型越巨大 摔得越狼狈!
Well, the bigger they are, the harder they fall!
谢谢帮助!我们...
Thanks for your help! We...
希曼!希瑞!
He-man! She-ra!
看!
Look!
骷髅王抓走了孩子们!
Skeletor's taken the kids!
他休想!
We'll see about that!
顺风马!
Swift wind!
别喊了 希瑞 乖乖待着吧!
Oh, no, you don't, She-ra!
呵呵 哈哈哈哈!我成功了!我抓住了这两个地球人
Heh-heh, ha-ha-ha-ha! I've done it! I've captured the two earthlings.
现在没有人能阻止我去霍德王那儿邀功了
Now nothing can stop me from delivering them to Horde Prime.
讲话别这么绝对 骷髅头!
Don't be so sure, bone-head!
什么?!是霍达克!日他姥姥 他想把功劳贪为己有!
What?! It's Hordak! Drat him, he wants the reward himself!
好吧 我很快就让他吃瘪
Well, I'll soon take care of him.
那可恶的骷髅头搞坏了我的飞船!现在我只好回去了!
That skull faced scoundrel has damaged my ship! Now I'll have to turn back!
不过回去之前 我要确保他哪儿也去不了!
But first, I'll make sure that he doesn't go anywhere!
不!要掉下去了!你给我等着 霍达克!
No! We're going down! I'll get you for that, Hordak!
不得不在那座雪山上迫降了
We'll have to crash land in that snow.
顺风马 你没事吧?
Swift wind, are you alright?
电影精选列表