so you can stay in the house for the time being,
所以您还能在这所房♥子里 居住一段时间
but inevitably, the state will take it and sell it at auction.
但不可避免地 国家会随之把它拍卖♥♥掉
You will have to let the staff go.
你得让庄内的员工离开了
Good night.
晚安
Father, Mother...
父亲 母亲
I'm the youngest student they've ever admitted into medical school.
我是医学院录取过的年纪最小的学生
It's a work scholarship.
是一项工读奖学金
I think you would be pleased.
你们肯定会为我开心的
DeaTh duties on my uncle's estate
因为叔叔土地的遗产税太高
lhave finally forced The sale of The clhateau.
庄园最后只好被卖♥♥掉
Lady Murasaki will leave for Paris wiTh me.
紫夫人会和我一块去巴黎
This work sclholarslhip means I must spend muclh of my spare time
这项工读奖学金意味着 我课余要花很多时间
preparing bodies for The anatomy class.
来为解剖课准备尸体
My studies are fascinating
我学的东西很令人着迷
and absorb me completely.
它彻底地吸引了我
Yet I still find myself Thinking about my sister
但我还是忍♥不住会想起妹妹
and The men wlho took lher from me.
还有从我身边夺走她的那些人
Let me go!
放开我
Do you suppose God intended to eat Isaac?
你觉不觉得上帝想要吃艾萨克?
That's why he told Abraham to kill him.
所以他才叫亚伯拉罕杀了他 [希伯来人的始祖 艾萨克的父亲]
Eat him?
吃他?
Of course not.
当然不会
The Angel intervenes in time.
天使及时阻止了他
Not always.
并不是每次都那么及时
I have to know about Mischa.
我必须查清米莎的事
I can see their faces in my dreams,
在梦里我能看见他们的脸
but I can't remember what they called each other with their bloody mouths.
但我记不得他们怎样用 沾着鲜血的嘴称呼对方
I would give anything to remember.
我愿付出任何代价来换回这些记忆
Hannibal...
汉尼拔...
Memory is a knife. It can hurt you.
回忆是利刃 它能割伤你自己
I want to stay here with you.
我想留在这儿陪你
No. You must stay at school.
不 你必须住在学校
Louis, I need you to remember.
路易斯 我需要你回忆出来
Who told the Nazis where the children were hidden?
是谁告诉纳粹孩子们藏在哪的
You must remember.
你一定要想起来
I can't bear to think about it.
只要一想我就痛不欲生
This will help you remember.
这个会帮助你想起来
Hannibal Lecter.
汉尼拔·莱克托
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
The body.
来拿尸体
I'm a medical student now.
我现在是个医科学生了
Yes, I know. I have followed your progress.
对 我知道 我一直在跟踪你的进展
You repeat nothing you hear in this room.
你在这房♥间里听到的话不许对任何人讲
Please, Louis...
请说吧 路易斯
Klaus Barbie shipped the children to Auschwitz.
克劳斯·巴比把孩子们运到了奥斯威辛
Who told him where the children were hidden?
谁告诉他们孩子藏在哪儿的?
Did you tell him?
是你告诉他的?
When they broke my fingers, I gave them Pardou.
当他们弄断我的手指时 我供出了帕多
Pardou knew where the children were hidden.
帕多知道孩子们藏在哪儿
He's mayor of Belleville now.
他现在是普罗菲尔的市长了
Thank you, Louis.
谢谢你 路易斯
Inspector.
督察大人
Yes?
什么事?
Where were the police?
那时警♥察♥在哪儿?
No, no, no. Please, please.
不不不 求你们了
You knew at once what Louis wanted, didn't you?
你马上就知道 路易斯想要的是什么了 对吗?
His crucifix to remain with his brain, not his heart.
十字架只留在他的脑中 而不是他的心里
He answered your question, but you didn't answer his.
他回答了你的问题 但你没回答他的
Where were the police when the Nazis threw the children into the trucks?
当纳粹把孩子们扔进卡车时 警♥察♥在哪儿?
Hannibal!
汉尼拔!
Come and play.
过来玩吧
One little clheek.
一个小脸蛋
Two little clheeks.
两个小脸蛋
Couglh.
咳嗽一下
Slhe lhas pneumonia.
她有肺炎
Let's take lher.
就她吧
Slhe's going to die anyway.
她反正也要死的
Hannibal!
汉尼拔!
Come on!
快啊!
Get out! Grutas. Wait!
快出去! 格鲁塔斯 等等!
The dog tags.
我们的狗牌!
Come on!
快点
Pot watclher! Hurry!
看壶人 快走!
Passport.
护照
Student? Yes.
学生? 是的
You need a new photograph.
去拍张新照片
Da.
是
Night report.
夜班报告
Entry visas for Kaunas.
考纳斯的入境签证记录
Lecter.
莱克托
The lodge.
那间木屋
"Kolnas."
科纳斯
"Grutas."
格鲁塔斯
Mischa.
米莎
Herr Don'tlich...
多特里希先生
On behalf of myself and my late family,
我代表自己和我已故的家人
I thank you for coming.
感谢你的光临
Do you remember the bathtub bubbling on the stove?
你记得炉子上热水沸腾的澡盆吗?
She was dead anyway, I swear she was.
她早晚要死的 我发誓
So much mayonnaise, Herr Don'tlich.
这么多蛋黄酱啊 多特里希先生
Where are the others?
其他人在哪儿?
I-I don't know.
我不知道
Yes, I know where one of them is, Grentz. I know Grentz.
是的 我知道其中一个人叫格兰茨 我认识格兰茨
Grentz?
格兰茨?
In Canada. He got out on the refugee boat from Bremenaven.
在加拿大 他在不来梅港口下了难民船
What did he look like?
他长什么样儿?
Swarthy.
黑黝黝的
They wouldn't have let him in the SS!
他们差点准他加入党卫军
Oh, yes, of course.
是啊 当然了
He's the one that always provided the bowl.
他就是那个给你们拿饭盆的家伙
What about Milko?
米尔科呢?
All dead, all dead.
都死了
In the war.
他们都在战争中死了
I remember his singing.
我记得他唱的歌♥
*# Das da steht im W alde... #
* 是谁独自站在树林里
And now, your leader Grutas.
现在说说你们的首领 格鲁塔斯
I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, please!
我不知道 我不知道 求你了
Please let me go, and I will testify against Grentz.
求你了 放我走 我会在法庭上指证格兰茨
Do you remember " Das Mannlein im Walde," Herr Don'tlich?
你记不记得《树林里的小矮人》 多特克希先生?
*# Ein Mannlein steht in Walde. Ganz still und stumm #
* 树林里有个小矮人 平静又沉默
Mischa loved that song.
米莎特别喜欢那首歌♥
Let's sing for Mischa.
我们来唱给米莎听吧
*# Ein Mannlein steht in Walde. Ganz still und stumm #
* 树林里有个小矮人 平静又沉默
*# Es hat von lauter Purpur ein Mantlein um #
* 他有一件紫色的小大衣
You 're not singing.
你怎么不唱啊
Sing for slack, Herr Don'tlich.
大声唱 多特里希先生
Sag...
告诉...
*# Sag. Wer mag das Mannlein sein... #
*它告诉我们那个小矮人会是谁...
*# Das da steht im,, . #
*是谁独自站在树林...
*# Das da steht im W alde... #
* 谁独自站在......
It's Kolnas! Kolnas deals with him!
科纳斯 科纳斯 他还在跟他干
*# Mit dem purpurroten Mantelein #
* 穿着他那紫红色的小大衣
Deals with him.
还跟着他
And where is Kolnas?
那么科纳斯在哪儿?
Fontainebleau.
枫丹白露
*# Sagt. Wer mag das Mannlein sein #
* 它告诉我们那个小矮人会是谁
*# Das da steht in Wald allein #
* 是谁独自站在树林里
*# Mit dem purpurroten Mantelein #
* 穿着他那紫红色的小大衣
Purpurroten Mantelein. Indeed.
小大衣真的变成紫红色了呢
Picked some wild mushrooms and made a brochette.
他采了点野蘑菇 然后做了肉串