No more fighting,
不要再打架了
and never give more than a single pass.
万事躲为先 少惹祸上身
Forgive me.
请宽恕我
I came now to seek revenge.
我会去寻找仇人
Hannibal needs peace.
而汉尼拔需要和平
If you 've pissed in my fuel tank, I'll twist your head off!
如果你在我的油箱里撒尿 我会把你的头拧掉
Paul Momund, the butcher. Ha!
保罗·莫蒙特 那个屠夫 哈
You owe a certain lady an apology.
你该向那位夫人道歉
Apologize to la japonaise?
向那个日本人道歉?
Boy, you must be crazy to come here. I'll throw you in the river.
你这小子敢到这来一定是疯了 我要把你扔到河里
Or maybe I'll split your pants
或者我割破你的裤子
and give you something you don't want
给你点颜色瞧瞧
where you don't want it.
要你好看
You inquired about her... pussy.
你问起关于她的...阴♥部♥
You speculated it ran which way?
你认为它是怎样的来着?
Jap pussy runs crossways.
日笨阴♥部♥都是横着长的
You should fuck that little Jap and see for yourself, huh?
你自己试一下不就知道了
Crossways like that?
像这样横着吗?
Aah!
啊!
Or more tangential to the spine?
或者更切近脊柱?
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Do you see how your mouth stains the air?
看见你的嘴是怎样把空气都染红了吗?
I should add that to my drawing.
我应该把这也画到我的画里去
Would you like to see it?
你想看看我的画吗?
Yum.
好吃
Wait for me.
等我
You see, it was made with a single blow.
你瞧 这是只用一刀形成的
Ah, Inspector Popil. I'm very happy you could come.
啊 波皮尔督察 很高兴你能来
You won't remember me, but I was with the...
你不会记得我 我是...
Of course. You delivered De Rais to Nuremburg
当然记得 是你把德莱押送到纽伦堡
and sat behind him.
而且就坐在他后面
I saw you bring the evidence.
我看见你带了证据去
It's an honor, sir.
这是我的荣幸 先生
What do we have here? Paul Momund, or most of him.
这是哪位? 保罗·莫蒙特 确切地说是他的主要部分
You have his dossier.
你有他的档案
Yes.
是的
Fat and ugly.
又肥又丑
He shipped Jews from Marseille.
他曾从马赛运送犹太人
He fought recently.
他最近和人打过架
And often.
不止一次
Last Saturday night, a bar fight. He had many enemies.
上周六晚上 他在酒吧里又打了一场 他有很多仇家
A list, please. His recent opponents.
把最近和他结仇的人的名字 拟一份名单给我
You 've done nothing to this body?
你没动过他的尸体吧?
Oh, no, no, no, monsieur. No, no.
没有 先生
The chief specifically...
长官特别吩咐过...
The odor,
这种气味...
it's not of anything you use here?
不是你这里的吧?
It smells like that toothache remedy.
闻起来像治疗牙痛的药物
Yes, oil of cloves.
没错 丁香油
Let's see the pharmacist.
我们先问问药剂师
Look.
瞧
The most exquisite bits of the fish are the cheeks.
一条鱼最好吃的部分就是腮了
This is true for many creatures.
很多动物都是这样
When carving at the table, you give one cheek to madame,
上菜的时候 你将一块腮给夫人
the other to the guest of honor.
另一块给尊贵的客人
Did you hear?
你们听说了吗?
They haven't found the butcher's damned ugly head yet.
他们还没找到屠夫那颗该死的丑脑袋呢
Good evening, my lady.
晚上好 夫人
I hope you don't mind.
我希望你不介意
I would've used a butcher's knife, but the sword seemed so appropriate.
我本想用屠夫的刀 但这把剑似乎更加适合
Not a nick in the blade, I promise you.
锋刃上一个豁口都没有 我向你保证
The butcher was like butter.
那屠夫就像块黄油
You didn't need to do this for me.
你不需要为了我这么做的
Rudeness is epidemic, my lady.
粗鲁是一种传染病 夫人
Police.
警♥察♥
They will call it murder.
他们会说这是谋杀
At worst, a crime of passion.
这是为爱而犯下的罪
Wash your hands. Quickly.
把手洗干净 快
Go!
去吧!
Inspector Pop-il?
督察波皮?
Popil, madame. Popil.
波皮尔 夫人 波皮尔
Hannibal Lecter?
汉尼拔·莱克托?
Good evening.
晚上好
You fought with the butcher, Paul Momund, in the market.
你在市场上和屠夫保罗·莫蒙特打过架
Now he is dead.
现在他死了
I must ask you to come along with me.
我得请你跟我走一趟
Is your name Hannibal Lecter?
你是叫汉尼拔·莱克托吗?
Yes.
是的
Do you have any guilty knowledge of the death of Paul Momund?
你对死者保罗·莫蒙特有负罪感吗?
Guilty knowledge?
负罪感?
Limit your responses to yes or no.
你只要回答有没有就行了
No.
没有
It's vanilla.
完全正常
He reacts to nothing.
这小子对什么都没反应
It's monstrous.
太难以置信了
The butcher had been fishing.
屠夫死前正在钓鱼
There was blood and scales on his knife, but no fish.
他的刀上有血和鳞片 但却没看见鱼
The tape tells you all that?
测谎仪连这些都告诉你了?
Remarkable.
非同一般
No.
不
The chef told me you brought a splendid fish in for dinner.
厨师告诉我 你那天带回条极好的鱼作晚餐
Where did you get that fish?
那条鱼你是从哪得来的?
By fishing, Inspector.
钓到的 督察大人
We keep a baited line in the water behind the boathouse.
我们把鱼饵码在船库后面的水里
I'll show you if you like.
如果你喜欢我可以带你去看
My specialty is war crimes.
我的专长是战争犯罪
And I know they do not end with the war.
而我知道 犯罪并不会和战争一同结束
You lost your entire family.
你失去了所有亲人
So did I.
我也是
And for you, your beautiful aunt came and made up for it all.
但你还有个美丽的婶婶 为你弥补这一切
The very scent of her must have taken away the smell of the camp.
她的芳香消蚀了俗世的气息
So when Paul the butcher spewed filth at her,
所以 当保罗 也就是那屠夫 满口污言秽语时
I can understand if you killed him.
如果你杀了他 我也能理解
Tell me what happened, Hannibal.
告诉我真♥相♥ 汉尼拔
Together we could show a court there was...
我可以在法庭上帮你求情...
The very scent of her takes away the smell of the camp.
"她的芳香消蚀了俗世的气息"
Do you compose verse, Inspector?
你是不是喜欢作诗 督察大人?
And keep it under your pillow?
然后藏在枕头底下?
Now, tell me, Inspector, did you choose war crimes...
现在告诉我 督察大人 你之所以选了战争犯罪
...because you lost family in the war?
是因为你在战争中失去了亲人吗?
Yes.
是的
How?
怎么失去的?
Some in combat, some were shipped east.
有的死在战斗中 有的被运到了东部
Did you catch who did it?
你抓到罪魁祸首了吗?
No.
没有
But they were Vichy, men like the butcher?
他们和屠夫都是维希政♥府♥的人?
Yes.
是的
Then we are both suspects.
那我们俩都是嫌疑犯
I can say you were fishing with me, if you like.
我可以说你当时正和我一起钓鱼 如果你喜欢的话
Inspector, you should see this.
督察大人 你该来看看这个
I told you... keep these people away.
我说过让他们离远点
It's the butcher? Yes, sir.
是那个屠夫? 是的
How long?
放在这儿多久了?
Ten minutes. No longer.
十分钟 顶多
Wait here, please.
请在这等等
Madame, so sorry to disturb you. I was passing with the papers.
夫人 很抱歉打扰您 我是来传递这些文件的
Um, your legal residency in France is threatened, madame.
夫人 您在法国的合法居住权被剥夺
We can delay the death duties
我们可以延迟收缴遗产税