Or we shoot her.
不然我们就毙了她
Give me that.
把它给我
Get the radio, Kolnas.
把收音机拿来 科纳斯
We're lucky. Only kids.
我们很幸运 这儿只有两个孩子
If a patrol comes by...
如果有巡逻兵过来
we saved them...
就说是我们救了他们
and their family's stuff.
还有他们家的东西
Grentz, check the door.
格兰茨 去检查一下门口
Pot watcher.
看壶人...
Check upstairs.
检查下楼上
Find some food.
去找点吃的
Hey, only rotten potatoes.
嘿 只有发霉的土豆
Find something. Try the... try the Germans.
有信♥号♥♥了 试试德国电台
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Listen, I need information, you idiot.
收些有用的情报 你个白♥痴♥
It's not a fucking toy.
这玩意又不是摆设
Wait, I have found something under Russian frequency.
等等 用俄♥国♥人的频率能收到些消息
Roadblocks.
路障
Every five kilometers from here to Vilnius.
从这到维尔纽斯每隔5公里就有一个
So, we're stuck for now, hmm?
那么 我们被困在这了 嗯?
Once we were Lithuanian.
我们曾经是立陶宛人
Now we are Russians.
现在是俄♥国♥人
We were Germans before.
之前是德国人
Medics.
医务人员
Police.
警♥察♥
And what are we at this moment?
而当下我们是什么
At this moment, we are starving.
这时 我们是饿死鬼
Un! Did you get something?
找到什么了吗?
Freezing out there.
外面冻死了
Open it.
打开它!
You think these are peppercorns?
你以为这些是胡椒粒?
These are frozen maggots.
这些是冻僵的蛆!
This was rotten before it froze!
它在冻僵前就已经腐烂了!
I'll put this in your head!
信不信我用这个砸你的头!
Stop it, Grutas.
住手 格鲁塔斯
The boy is Hannibal Lecter...
男孩叫汉尼拔·莱克托
...and the little girl is Mischa.
而那小姑娘叫米莎
We eat...
我们要么吃
...or die.
要么等死
Let's hear you, little master.
出声啊 小主人
He's a mute.
他是哑巴
He's not mute at night.
他晚上可不哑
He can scream well enough, and he'll sing.
他很会尖叫啊 还会唱歌♥呢
This is not your father's house anymore.
这里不再是你♥爸♥爸的房♥子了
It's the People's Orphanage,
现在这是人♥民♥孤儿院
and you 're just one more orphan.
而你 只不过是其中一个孤儿罢了
Aah!
哈!
Lecter! I'll see you in my office!
莱克托 到我办公室来一下
Hannibal, you do not honor the human pecking order.
汉尼拔 你不遵守阶级制度
You 're always hurting the bullies.
总是顶峰作对
I know,
我知道
this was your mother's room.
这曾是你母亲的房♥间
Must be difficult for you to live in this house.
住在这座房♥子里 你心里一定很难过
Go to bed.
去睡觉吧
Go to bed!
去睡觉!
Everything all right?
没事吧?
Ah!
啊!
No, please.
不要!求你了
Mischa!
米莎!
Get up!
起来!
Now, scream all you please.
现在随你怎么叫
Every day, you 'll pay for this.
你每天都会为此付出代价
Every day for the rest of your short and nasty life.
只要你这条贱命还活着 就要为此付出代价!
Lecter!
莱克托
He's not here.
他不在这
This way.
这边
Who's there?
你是谁?
Some help you are.
真有你的
Shoo! Go!
嘘 走开
What is it, Serge?
怎么回事 萨奇?
A boy, madame.
是个男孩 夫人
He has pictures of you and your husband.
他有您和您丈夫的照片
Your uncle would have loved to see you, Han.
你叔叔要是见到你会很高兴的 汉尼拔
It has been almost a year since he died.
他去世快一年了
Only you and I are left now.
莱克托家现在只剩你和我了
Mischa.
米...米莎
Mischa. Mischa.
米莎 米莎
Mischa.
米莎!
Mischa! Mischa!
米莎 米莎!
Mischa! Mischa!
米莎 米莎!
Hannibal.
汉尼拔
Mischa! Hannibal.
米莎! 汉尼拔
Hannibal! Hannibal! Wake up!
汉尼拔!汉尼拔 醒醒
It's all right. It's all right.
没事了 没事了
When you sleep, do you remember?
睡着时 你能记起来吗?
Do you remember what happened to Mischa?
你记得米莎发生了什么事?
You look like your uncle, Hannibal.
你和你叔叔很像 汉尼拔
Would you like to try?
你想试试吗?
Use this.
用这个
Hannibal!
汉尼拔!
Speak to me.
跟我说话
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hannibal.
汉尼拔?
Here is where I pray to my ancestors
这里是我向祖先们祷告的地方
for strength, for courage.
请他们赐予我力量与勇气
I have the honor only on my ancestor's birthday
我只有在祖先的诞辰
to polish his armor
才能行使这份荣耀
with oil of cloves.
用丁香油来擦拭他的铠甲
This is after the fight for Osaka Castle.
这是大阪城一役之后的景象
The samurai display the heads of their enemies.
这个武士在展示敌人们的首敌
There are more suitable parchments that will interest you.
还有很多让你感兴趣的羊皮纸
Be gentle, Hannibal.
做个有教养的人 汉尼拔
And be brave.
并且要勇敢
Like your father.
像你父亲一样
And like him.
也像他一样
You must be ready for anything.
你必须无所顾忌
Come.
来吧
Again.
再来
Again.
再来
Good.
很好
Again. All right.
再来! 好
Hey, japonaise.
嘿 日本人!
Hey, japonaise!
嘿 日本人!
Monsieur, please.
先生 请别这样
Is that all, madame? Yes.
就要这些吗 夫人 是的
Hey, japonaise. Tell me the truth.
嘿 日本人 跟我说实话
Does your pussy run crossways?
你的阴♥部♥是横着长的吗?
With a puff of straight hairs like a little explosion?
阴毛直的就像爆♥炸♥一样?
Hannibal!
汉尼拔!
Don't move.
别动
The butcher tried to get the knife
那个屠夫去拿刀
while stating he would kill everyone in the market.
说明他想把市场里的所有人都给杀了
Well...
很好...
The butcher... was Vichy,
那屠夫是维希政♥府♥的人[二战德国纳粹统治下的傀儡政♥府♥]
a collaborator with the German occupation.
一个与德军合作的卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
He's much hated.
他很惹人厌
And I can deal with him.
我来处置他
Young man...
年轻人
if you 're to be a doctor,
如果你想当医生
you must be careful with your hands.
你必须保护自己的双手