I'm gonna get someone in here who speaks Mexican.
不 理查德 别扔下我 理查德
No, Richard! Don't leave me here! Richard!
- 你能等会再打电♥话♥吗?- 理查德 理查德
- Can you call us back? - Richard! Richard!
我说过这是个馊主意
我们能赚点钱的
未必吧 这很扯淡
看 我没说错吧
Gracias, guys.
谢谢你们
就这么点?
Well done.
小气鬼
Vamos.
去吧
不是500万吗
至少足够我们买♥♥啤酒了
该死的
Shit.
为了一个中层管理人员赔上500万美元
Five million dollars for someone in middle management.
就当帮我个忙 你就闭嘴吧
Do me a favor, shut the fuck up!
你还说什么
You with your whole fucking,
“喂 伊琳 我有个很合适的人”
"Hey, Elaine, I got the perfect guy for us!
“我的好哥们 哈罗德·辛卡”
"My good buddy, Harold Sinka!
- 是索因卡 - “他正适合这件事”
- Soyinka. - "He's gonna fucking be perfect for the job.
“他不会问任何问题”
"He won't ask any questions,
“不会惹任何麻烦”
"not gonna cause any fucking trouble."
这次麻烦大了
This is a fucking clusterfuck!
冷静一下
Just stay focused.
我很冷静
I am focused!
我们现在怎么办 要报♥警♥吗?
What do we do now? Do we call the cops?
他如果不回来 就一定是坏事吗?
Would it be such a bad thing if he didn't come back?
你胡说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
我们不能把哈罗德扔在墨西哥
We are not leaving Harold in fucking Mexico!
这是胡闹
That's crazy!
是你说应该超度了他
You're the one who said put him out of his misery.
我经常说些大话 并不是真有那个意思
I say crazy shit all the time! I don't mean it literally!
可你说的是 “真的” 该有人超度了他
But you said "literally" put him out of his misery.
我的天啊...
Oh, my fucking...
这个“真的”不是那个真的
I meant not "literally" literally.
“真的”只是夸张的语气
"Literally" is something people say now!
- 不等于就是真的 - 好吧
- It doesn't mean a fucking thing! - Okay.
他们明天就要去工厂考察
They're going to be inspecting the plant tomorrow,
如果他们发现有什么问题 整个并购就泡汤了
and if they find anything off, this whole deal is shot.
你也清楚一旦联邦调查局发现了任何蛛丝马迹
And I don't need to tell you what's gonna happen if the Feds catch
后果他妈的会是什么
fucking wind of any of this on any level.
我们就全他妈完了
We are completely fucked!
我有个熟人
I know a guy.
又来了 你有个熟人
Oh, here we go again. You know a fucking guy.
不 我有个熟人可能很擅长处理这种事
No, I know a guy who might be really good for this kind of thing.
- 救援... - 天啊
- Extraction... - Jesus Christ.
特种行动之类的事
Special Ops type things.
孩子...
Boy...
来的真不是时候
This is really bad timing.
不管它 我们能行的
Fuck this. We've got this.
理查德 我们能行的 我们是搭档
Richard, we fucking got this. We're a team.
要不今晚我去你的顶楼豪♥宅♥
Look, why don't I come over to your loft tonight.
我们...
We'll just...
我还没搬进去呢
I'm not in there yet.
我还住在精品酒店
I'm still at that boutique hotel.
你上周就说你搬进去了
You told me last week you moved in.
我说过吗?我...
Did I tell you that? Did I...
我要打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna make this call.
把这件事安排一下
I gotta just get this thing sorted out.
呃...
Um...
如果我改变主意 我会给你打电♥话♥的 可能性很大
But if I change my mind, I'm gonna give you a call, which I probably will.
但我可能只是...
But I'm, you know, maybe just...
好 我会看看的
Yeah, so, yeah, I'll read that.
很有成效的会议
Good meeting.
- 米亚 - 什么?
- Mia. - Mmm?
马上接通我哥的电♥话♥
Get my brother on the phone, now.
喂
Hello.
哦 是的 米奇?好 等一下
Oh, yeah, Mitch? Yeah, one moment.
米奇
Mitch.
你弟打来电♥话♥ 你要接吗
好的 谢谢
去看看物资到了没有
好
Okay.
- 嗨 理查德 - 米奇
- Hey, Rich! - Mitch!
你还好吗 兄弟?
How you doing, bro?
在... 在尼泊尔顺利吗?
How's... How's Nepal?
海地 我是在海地
Haiti. I'm in Haiti.
- 海地?对 我知道 - 那里怎么样?
- Haiti? No, I knew that. - How is it?
这里一团糟
It's a fucking mess is what it is.
我们在尽力救援
But we're doing what we can.
你是执行上帝的旨意...
Well, you're doing God's work, so...
不 这地震才是上帝的旨意
No, the earthquake was God's work.
跟这个不一样
This is something else, man.
你现在开始信教了?
You're seriously all religious-y and stuff?
这不是宗教 这是精神
It's not religious, it's spiritual.
我可没嘲笑你肮脏的 唯利是图的
And I don't mock your dirty little money-grabbing,
背后捅刀子的职场生活
back-fucking-stabbing corporate life.
不是那样的 我也没嘲笑你 我对天发誓
No, it's not... Dude, I'm not, swear to God.
我听妈妈说你已经改过自新了 这是好事
It's just, I hear through Mom that you've turned over a new leaf, and it's great.
妈妈说的对
Mom's right.
我一直很规矩 一直在行善
I've been good. I've been doing good things with my life.
我现在有了新的道路 我的职业杀手生涯已经结束了
I have a new path now. My mercenary days are over.
你有什么事 理查德?
Look, what do you want, Richard?
你只在有事的时候才打电♥话♥ 直接说事吧
You only ever call if you want something, so let's get to that part,
贪婪地 自私的事
the greedy part, the selfish part.
好的 你想帮助人 对吗?想帮助人的话就帮我吧
All right. You wanna help people, right? You wanna help people. Help me,
我会给你报酬的
and I will make it worth your while.
然后你就能给他们盖学校
And then you can build these people a school house
或者盖个GAP 只要是他们需要的
or a fucking Gap, whatever the fuck they need.
别忘了 六个月前你被派去那里
You know, might I remind you that you were sent there six months ago
是让一个外交官失踪
to make a diplomat disappear.
你想让我杀人?
You want me to fucking kill somebody?
你疯了吗?
Have you lost your fucking mind?
喂 你没听到我刚才说的那些话吗?
Hey, man... Did you not hear a thing I just fucking said?
我不想...
I don't wanna...
我不想让你帮我杀人
I don't want you to take anybody out for me.
我只是...
I'm just...
我只是需要你把一个人带回来
No, I need you to bring somebody back.
- 这是什么电♥话♥?- 是公♥司♥配给我的
- What phone is that? - Hmm? Work gave it to me.
看 是那个我们隔壁房♥间的人
Hey, look, that's that guy from the room next to ours.
西装不错
Nice suit.
为什么一个穿高档西装的人
Why would somebody wearing a posh suit
却跟我们一起住在低档旅馆?
be staying at our shit motel?
米尔斯 他的腋下还有枪套呢
Miles, he has that like shoulder holster gun thing under his arms.
也许他是个警♥察♥ 或者FBI特工
Maybe he's a cop. Or he's like a FBI guy.
或者缉毒局特工 对 他是个缉毒局特工
Or, no, a DEA guy. Yeah, he's a DEA guy
正在追查重大的毒品案子
on the trail of some big drug thing,
而他马上就要开始抓人了
and he's about to bust somebody.
是的 有人要坐牢了
Oh, yeah, somebody's going down!
好了 我们走吧?
All right, let's clear off, shall we?
可我还没喝完这杯玛格丽塔呢
But I haven't finished my margarita yet.
可以等会再喝
You can get one later.
宝贝 我们是在墨西哥
Babe, we're in Mexico.
这里的人都用龙舌兰酒刷牙
They brush their teeth with tequila.
走吧
Let's do one.
伙计
Amigo!
- 下午好 - 嗨
你见过这个人吗
我没看见 你等一下
纳西索 这个人在找人
真是的
Oh, for fuck's sake.
你在哭吗?
Are you crying?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你是不是曾在所有选美中击败了每一个女人?
Did you not smoke every girl in every fucking pageant you ever entered?
这就对了
That's what I thought.
你是个赢家 伊琳
You're a winner, Elaine.
你一向都是个赢家
You've always been a winner.
- 谁是爸爸的第一流女儿?- 谁?
电影精选列表