and the other guy still gets his carrots,
它就不愿吃胡萝卜了
and he doesn't wanna eat the carrots.
为什么 因为它看到另一只猩猩在吃香蕉
You know why? 'Cause he's seen the other guy eat the banana.
明白我的意思吗?
You know what I'm saying?
哈罗德
Harold.
安心吃你的胡萝卜
Eat your fucking carrots
因为有我照应着你 好吗?
'cause I have your back, right?
用不了多久 你就会有
And then you're gonna be dick-deep in banana
一大堆的香蕉了
before you know it.
好吗?说唱视频
Right? Rap video.
米亚 我饿了
Mia. Hungry.
收据在袋子里
Receipt's in the bag.
- 好的 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Okay, thanks. - Thanks.
别闹了
Stop.
喔 没经过专业训练就能弹成这样
Wow. All of that without professional training.
真不错
That's good, man.
你也不必嘲笑我啊
You don't have to be a dick about it!
好
All right.
有精神头 我欣赏
Spunky, I like it.
你会很有前途的
You'll get far.
嗨 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
奈莉 你怎么来了?
Nelly. What you doing here?
你跟我们玩失踪
You disappeared on us.
考虑过蒙迪说的事了吗?
Thought about Monty's offer yet?
是的 我们不在这里谈论这个 好吗?
Yeah, you can't come in here talking about that, all right?
我.. 我现在在工作
I'm... I'm working.
是啊 你看起来非常忙
Yeah. You seem super busy.
是啊 这些吉他都需要保养 不是吗?
Yeah, well, these babies don't polish themselves, all right?
你到底干不干?
So, are you in or out?
我不能干 太危险了
I can't. It's too dangerous.
拜托 米尔斯 别跟个娘们似的
Oh, come on, Miles, don't be a pussy.
你能行的 没那么难
You can do this. Really not that hard.
谢谢你的鼓励 但我不会干的
Right. I really appreciate the pep talk, but it ain't happening.
只是去蒙迪朋友的实验室
But it's just a couple of pills
拿几个药片
from Monty's friend at some lab,
他好研究一下配方 自己仿制
so he can figure out what's in it and make his own.
你只需要把药片带回来
All you gotta do is bring them back.
很简单的
It'll be easy.
而且还是去墨西哥的公费旅游
Plus, it's a free trip to Mexico.
这还不够吗?
What more do you want?
是啊 那我就成了毒品携带者
Right, so I'll be like a little drug mule.
好极了 我会在牢里给你写感谢信
Perfect, I'll write you a thank-you note from prison.
好吧 很好 你不想赚两万块钱
Okay. Fine. You don't want 20 grand,
随你的便
that's your business.
两万?你以前说的是一万
20 grand? I thought you said it was 10.
是的 以前是 现在是两万了
Yeah, it was. It's 20 now.
真的吗?
For real?
- 真的 - 嗯
- For real. - Hmm.
你可以带吉他店芭比娃娃一起去
Oh, and you can bring Guitar Shop Barbie with you.
刚才怎么回事?
What was all that about?
什么?
What?
- 刚才 - 哦 没什么
- That. - Oh, nothing.
你去过墨西哥吗?
Ever been to Mexico, babe?
- 理查德 - 嗨 听着
- Richard. - Hey, listen,
我的午餐会议拖得有点长
my lunch meeting ran a little long.
没法在球赛前回公♥司♥了
I'm not gonna make it back to the office before the game.
你下班前能帮我把包带来吗?
So do you mind grabbing my bag for me before you leave?
- 就在我办公桌下 - 好
- It's under my desk. - Okay.
好 我们在篮球馆见
All right. I'll see you at the gym.
嗨 对不起
Hey, sorry.
我还得交代几件事
Just had to deal with something.
米亚 理查德让我进去拿些球赛用的东西
Hey, Mia. Richard asked me to grab something for the game.
好
Yeah.
鲍威尔医药公♥司♥洽谈会 两天后下午三点
是啊 但并非一切都是合情合理的 托尼
I know, but not everything needs to make sense, Tony.
“苏格兰场”竟然在英格兰 谁他妈能给个解释?
Scotland Yard is in England. Who the fuck can explain that?
你这话太无聊了
Now you're just fucking boring me.
嗨 能问你件事吗?
Hi, can I ask you about something?
听着
Listen.
我要给你个建议
I'm gonna give you some advice.
- 你在听着吗 托尼·通斯?- 是的
- You listening, Tony Tones? - Good.
别再哭了 去失业处
Stop crying, go down to unemployment,
拿出点男人样
start acting like a fucking man.
肯尼
Kenny!
这是犯规 犯规
That's a foul. Foul!
噢...
Oh...
你别开玩笑了
You're kidding me!
在理查德家干得怎么样?
How's it going at Richard's?
挺好的
Fine.
你有没有找到别的客户?
Do you have any leads on other clients?
斯图有点担心
Stu's a little worried.
他说你的办公室
He was saying that your office space
可能花费太高了
might be costing a little too much.
什么?
What?
没什么 没事的
Nothing. It's fine.
我还是不明白她为什么把票送给我们
I still don't understand why she gave us her tickets.
我跟你说过 她要去巡演
I told you, she's going on tour,
让我给她妈买♥♥点东西
she needs me to pick up something for her mum.
这里来
This way.
- 她在哪个乐队?- 拜托
- What band is she in? - Please.
你只管为了这次免费旅游高兴就是了
Just be happy we got a free trip out of it.
我高兴 当然高兴
I'm happy, of course I am.
我要去小便 帮我拿一下
I need to piss. Hold this a sec.
放松 不会有事的 好吗?
Look, relax. It'll be fine, all right?
- 你干什么 伙计 - 抱歉
- Fucking hell, mate! - Sorry.
慢着点
Easy, tiger.
哈罗德
Harold!
护照和登机证
The passport and boarding pass
又闻到了 是什么气味?
There it is again. What is that smell?
胖威利的烤肉 我一直想带给安吉尔吃
Fat Willy's barbecue. I always bring it for Angel.
安吉尔
Angel!
早上好
你好 哈罗德
给
Here you go.
谢谢
我来介绍我们公♥司♥的联席总裁
Allow me to introduce our co-presidents,
拉斯克先生和马金森小姐
Mr. Rusk and Ms. Markinson.
你好 幸会
我来介绍我们的总裁拉斯克先生和他的毒蛇
这是一种新应用 很好用
A new app. Amazing.
你知道更好用的是什么吗
You know what else is amazing
就是掌握一门外语
is actually learning a foreign language.
要我应答吗?
Yo quiero Taco Bell, huh?
真不错
That's sensational.
我们可以走了吗?
Can we get the fuck outta here?
- 为什么 - 因为他有胆
你们好 朋友们
哈罗德
Harold!
- 欢迎回来 - 嗨
- Welcome back. - Hey.
这位是萨拉里诺·桑切斯 我们的工厂经理
This is Celerino Sanchez, our plant manager,
这位是罗伯特·维加 他的助手
and Roberto Vega, his right-hand man.
- 欢迎来到墨西哥 - 幸会
好了 我们需要跟你谈
All right, so you we need to talk to.
好的
Okay.
你 我们不需要跟你谈
You, we don't.
在这儿等着
- 我的办公室在这边 - 好
- My office is this way. - Right.
- 抱歉 - 没关系 哈罗德
- Sorry. - No problem, Harold.
请坐
Please have a seat.
- 谢谢 - 哈罗德
- Thank you. - Harold,
你去外面等一下
just sit this one out,
谈完后我去找你 好吗?
and I'll come get you after, okay?
我的天
Holy fuck.
难道这里没有卖♥♥避孕套的吗?
Do they not sell condoms down here?
好了 桑切斯
Okay, Sanchez.
你能告诉我这是什么吗?
电影精选列表