拉斯克先生?
Mr. Rusk?
拉斯克先生
Mr. Rusk.
拉斯克先生
Mr. Rusk.
老板 你在吗?
Boss, are you there?
米亚
Mia,
我不明白 我让你挡住我的电♥话♥
out of curiosity, what part of hold my calls
你听不懂吗?
couldn't you wrap your head around?
我在开会
I'm in a meeting.
对不起 是哈罗德打来的
I'm sorry. It's Harold,
好像出事了
and I think that there's something wrong.
哈罗德?呃...
Harold? Uh...
接通他吧
Put him through.
理查德
Richard!
哈罗德 出什么事了 哥们?
Harold. What happened, buddy?
你怎么没跟我和伊琳一起回来?
Why didn't you come back with me and Elaine?
理查德 我被抓了
Richard, I've been taken.
被抓?
Taken?
伊琳 伊琳 我被绑♥架♥了
Elaine, Elaine, I've been kidnapped.
小点声 小点声
Turn it down. Turn it down.
他们拿枪顶着我的脑袋
They have got a gun to my head!
住手 住手 你干什么?
Stop! Stop! Stop! What are you doing?
冷静一下 尽可能清楚地解释一下发生了什么事
Calm down and explain, as clearly as you can, what's going on.
我在墨西哥某个地方 脑袋上顶着一把枪
I am somewhere in Mexico with a gun to my head!
难道我说的还不够清楚吗
I don't know how much clearer I can be!
该死的
Holy fuck!
哈罗德 没事的 我们在这里 呃...
Harold, it's okay, we're here. Um...
问问他们的要求 他们有什么要求?
Ask what they want. What do they want?
他们要求向一个账户打500万
They want five million wired to an account.
否则就把我吊死在桥上
Or they're going to hang me from a bridge!
500万什么 比索?
Five million what, pesos?
- 比索?是美元 - 我们惨了
- Pesos? Dollars! - We're so fucked.
两天以前
哈罗德?
Harold?
去遛狗
Walk Riley.
降雪还在持续
and snow continuing to linger.
芝加哥人都在抱怨
Everyone in Chicago is complaining,
我说 “让我们把它变成好事”
and I say, hey, come on, let's turn it around.
来
Here.
- 我爱你 - 嗯
- I love you. - Mmm.
- 替我问候斯图 - 我会的
- Say hi to Stu. - I will!
看来海滩度假只能延期了
Maybe the beach holiday will have to wait.
但我必须再买♥♥一辆车 邦妮老是催我买♥♥
But I must get a second car. Bonnie keeps bringing it up.
天 你早晚会被邦妮害死
Shit. Bonnie is the one that's killing you.
别误会我
I mean, look,
我的意思是 我知道你爱她
don't get me wrong, I know you love her and all,
但你的经济困难
but your wife's the reason that
就是你老婆造成的?
that's all fucked up, okay?
贷款 荒唐的办公室
The loans, the insane office space.
她只有一个客户
She's got one client.
在你家的车♥库♥办公就够了
She should be working out of your garage,
何必去富兰克林中心租一间办公室
not leasing space at the damn Franklin Center.
听着 身为你的会计 我必须告诉你
Listen, as your accountant, I have to tell you,
哈罗德 她把你拖进了泥潭
she's dragging you in some deep water, Harold.
破产的泥潭
Like bankruptcy-deep.
你是说我流动资产不足?
So, are you saying that I am cash poor?
不 我是说你就没资产
No, I'm saying you're poor-poor, nigga.
而且有传言说
Plus, word on the street
帕梅佛伦制药公♥司♥将要被鲍威尔公♥司♥或AFT公♥司♥兼并
is that Promethium is about to be gobbled up by Powell or AFT.
如果兼并了
If there's a merger,
你可能就要失业了
you could be looking for another job.
什么?
What?
我没听说过这事
I haven't heard anything about that.
听着 老兄...
Look, man...
鲍威尔公♥司♥的很多税务报表都是我做的
I do taxes for half the Powell brass,
这传言确有其事
and this shit is real.
斯图 理查德不会这么对我的
Stewart, Richard wouldn't do that to me.
他是我的朋友?
He's my friend, okay?
理查德办了个假汽车牌照
Richard has a vanity license plate, Harold.
还在办公室里练俯卧撑
He does push-ups in his goddamn office.
理查德会这么对你的
Richard would do that to you.
早上好 帕梅佛伦制药公♥司♥
Good morning. Promethium Pharmaceuticals,
我能帮你什么?
how can I help you?
哈罗德 已经9点20了 你又迟到了
Harold! Man, it's 9:20! You're late again!
这叫什么?
What do you call this?
- 就这些 拉斯克先生 - 好的
- I think that's all, Mr. Rusk. - All right.
- 我们在球场上见 - 好的
- I'll see you at the game. - Sure.
来
Come.
进来
Get in here.
我不得不那么做 人人都知道咱俩是朋友
I had to do that. Everybody knows we're friends.
我不能给你特殊待遇
I can't give you special treatment.
对不起 理查德
Sorry, Richard.
湖滨大道今早堵车了
Lake Shore was crazy this morning.
坐下 米亚 我渴了
Sit down. Hey, Mia, I'm thirsty.
好
Okay.
你准备好今晚的球赛了吗?
You ready for this game tonight?
本森·史密斯公♥司♥的那些混♥蛋♥们
Those Benson-Smith cocksuckers
简直是求着我收拾他们
are begging for an ass kicking.
我会好好收拾他们
I am gonna give it to them.
- 给 - 谢谢
- Here. - Thank you.
天 然后到了明天
Yeah, and then tomorrow,
你和我就要去墨西哥玩了
you and me are gonna have a little fun in Mexico.
什么?
What?
我和伊琳要跟你一起出差
Elaine and I are gonna join you on this trip.
不能只让你
You're not the only one
一个人享受阳光
who could go for a little sunshine.
这是因为失踪的存货
This is because of the missing inventory.
我计划去跟桑切斯谈谈 查个清楚
Look, I plan to speak to Sanchez to get to the bottom of that.
不 我和伊琳去和桑切斯谈
No, Elaine and I will speak to Sanchez.
我们只是想去核实一下那边的几件事
We just wanna check on a few things down there.
呃...
Um...
我要你把所有的墨西哥文件放在上面
I need you to put all the Mexico files in this,
把它交给伊琳
and give it to Elaine.
谢谢了 哥们
Yo, thanks, buddy.
理查德
Richard,
公♥司♥里没出事吧?
is everything okay here?
我听到有传言说
It's just I heard a rumor,
可能会有什么兼并
something about a possible merger.
哈罗德 听着
Harold, listen.
当你需要工作 来找我的时候
When you needed a job, and you came to me,
我说只要你跟着我♥干♥
I said, if you stuck with me,
你的人生就会像说唱视频那样 对吗?
your life is gonna look like a rap video. Right?
我有没有一直照应你?
And haven't I always looked after you?
我给了你营运主管的美差
I give you an incredible position as Operations Supervisor.
是的
Yes.
- 把墨西哥的事交给了你 - 是的
- I handed you the Mexican assignment. - Yes.
我还给了邦妮一份设计我的顶楼豪♥宅♥的工作
I give Bonnie a job designing my loft,
而她完全没有这方面的经验
and she has fuck-all for experience.
是你照顾
That was generous.
相信我 要耐心
Trust me, fucking be patient, man.
一切都会水落石出的
And everything's gonna get revealed.
何不让我弄个水落石出...
Why don't you reveal it to me...
就现在?
now?
我跟你说过两只猩猩的故事吗?
Have I told you about the two gorillas?
我在这本书上看到的
I read it in this book.
两只猩猩 对吗?
Two gorillas, right?
每天都喂它们胡萝卜
And every day, they get fed carrots.
它们每天都吃胡萝卜 啥意见都没有
And every day they eat the carrots, no problem.
嘎吱 嘎吱 嘎吱 真好吃
Chomp, chomp, chomp. So delicious.
后来有一天 饲养员
Except, one day, the handler,
给其中一只猩猩一个香蕉
he gives one of the gorillas a banana,
另一只猩猩依然是胡萝卜
电影精选列表