And when we unlocked it, that's when Slappy appeared.
不过汤米抢走了
Yeah, but Tommy Madigan took it from us.
你们怎麽知道书是史坦写的?
Well, how do you know the book was written by R.L. Stine?
等一下
Wait a second.
(史坦)
从1979到1985年
"From 1979 to 1985,
传奇恐怖小说家史汀 住在纽约州沃登克里
"legendary horror author R.L. Stine
-这里? -不妙
lived in Wardenclyffe, New York."
- Here? - That's not good.
史汀的第一本书 是从未出版的小说"妖兽赞"
"Stine started his writing career
"with a since-unpublished novel titled Haunted Halloween,
描写一个邪恶的人偶 想建立自己的家庭,方法是…
"a tale of a demonic dummy who sets out
to create a family of his own by..."
什麽方法?
By...? By what?
让万圣节怪物活起来
By bringing Halloween to life.
(福瑞药局)
(万圣节清♥仓♥大拍卖♥♥)
我最爱节日拍卖♥♥了
I love a good holiday sale.
-你们好,老朋友 -(鸡皮疙瘩)
Hello, old friends.
如果那些孩子不要我当家人
If those kids don't want me to be a part of their family,
我就建立自己的家庭
I'll raise one of my own.
卡卢马利…
Karru marri
欧当纳罗马摩洛努卡拉诺
odonna loma molonu karrano.
卡卢马利…
Karru marri...
(紧急照明)
奇怪
Okay.
(万圣节特♥价♥!橡胶蝙蝠)
(万圣节特♥价♥!橡胶老鼠)
赞
Yes.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
欢迎加入这个大家庭
Welcome to the family,
华特
(华特)
Walter.
华特
(华特)
Walter.
服务家人是我的责任
Serving families is what I do. Heh, heh.
那就一起来吧,兄弟
Heh, heh. Come along, then, brother.
等着看我给这小镇安排的下一步
Just wait until you see
what I have planned next for this town.
两位,这很严重
Guys, this is bad.
真的真的很严重
This is really, really bad.
我们怎麽办?我们应该报♥警♥
You know what we need to do? We need to call the police.
说什麽? 邪恶人偶要让万圣节怪物活起来?
And tell them what? That an evil dummy
is about to bring Halloween to life?
-对 -好棒棒,山姆,他们会来逮捕我们
- Yes! - Great idea, Sam.
-等一下,我找到一个电♥话♥号♥码 -史坦的吗?
They'll come and arrest us.
- Wait, guys, I found a number. - For Stine?
不是,上面说没人知道他在哪 但这是薛理查的电♥话♥
No, says here nobody knows where he is,
but this is for Richard Shivers.
他是史坦书迷协会会长
He's the president of the R.L. Stine Appreciation Society.
-你干嘛? -打电♥话♥
- What are you doing? - I'm calling.
你好,这是史坦书迷协会的 薛理查博士
Good day, you've reached Dr. Richard Shivers
and the R.L. Stine Appreciation Society.
如果想联络史坦,不必麻烦了 否则请留话
If you're trying to reach Stine, don't bother.
Otherwise, leave a message.
薛先生,我叫昆莎拉 我住在纽约州沃登克里
Hi, Mr. Shivers, my name is Sarah Quinn.
I live in Wardenclyffe, New York.
我急需联络史坦
I desperately need to get in touch with R.L. Stine.
听起来很夸张 他有一个故事活起来了
This is gonna sound crazy,
but I think one of his stories has come to life.
嗨,薛先生…
Hi, Mr. Shivers...
好吧
Well...
看来我们只能靠自己了
Looks like we're on our own.
-等等,我们要去哪? -去找汤米拿那本书
Wait, where are we going?
To find Tommy Madigan and get that book.
丢那边
Get that one.
-丢得好烂 -他绝对拿不到
No way he's gonna be able to get that.
-汤米… -汤米
Oh.
- Tommy! Tommy! - Tommy! Hey.
汤米…
Tommy! Tommy!
-这些白♥痴♥要干嘛? -我来搞定
What do these idiots want?
汤米,我们需要那本书
I'll take care of this.
这件事超重要
We need that book.
- It's really important. - It's super important.
-上面有锁的那本书 -什麽书?
The book with the lock on it.
你从我们手上抢走的那本,汤米
Okay, okay. What book?
The one you stole from us, Tommy.
-对喔,在我这里 -真的吗?
Oh, yeah. I've got it right here.
假的,白♥痴♥ 万圣节我♥干♥嘛把书带在身上?
- Oh, really? - No, idiot.
Why would I be carrying a book around with me on Halloween?
跟你们褓姆回家吧 我等一下去你家砸鸡蛋
Now, go back home with your babysitter.
听好,小屁孩,我不是褓姆 我是桑尼的姊姊
I'll be there in a bit to egg your house.
Listen, you little punk,
I'm not the babysitter. I'm Sonny's sister.
书还给我们,不然我让你生不如死
You're gonna give us that book back
or I'll make your life a living hell.
以後你用卫生纸只能擦…
The only thing you'll use that toilet paper for is to wipe...
好啦,干嘛撂狠话
Okay. God, you don't have to be so mean about it.
我们闪
Let's get out of here.
书在我房♥间
Book's at my house in my room.
不过藏起来了,祝好运,鲁蛇帮
But it's hidden, so good luck finding it, losers. Heh, heh.
好棒的服装
Those are some awesome costumes.
这是真的吗?
Is this actually happening?
我们得去找那本书
Guys, we gotta find that book!
晚安,特斯拉先生
Evening, Mr. Tesla.
你不介意我们让你的电塔活起来吧?
You don't mind if we bring your tower back to life, do you?
他说什麽?
What did he say?
惦惦
Shut up.
特斯拉用这座塔发射电力
Tesla used this tower to project electricity,
我要用他想像不到的方式施展魔法
but I'm going to use this tower
to project my magic in ways he never imagined.
只有天才了解天才
It takes a genius to know a genius.
- Whoa. - Heh-heh-heh.
跟我走,华特
Come along, Walter.
我们有工作要做
We've got work to do.
好,走吧
Very well. Let's go.
这是汤米家
This is Tommy's house.
那我们就直接敲门罗?
Well, I guess we just knock?
用力敲,他跟他奶奶住
Knock loud. He lives with his grandma.
好
Okay.
等一下,她在那里
Wait! Guys, there she is.
她在睡觉
She's asleep.
那只好叫醒她
I guess we'll just have to wake her up.
-哈罗,快起来 -哈罗
- Hello! Come on. - Hello!
哈罗,汤米的奶奶
- Hello! - Tommy's grandma!
睡得跟猪一样
Wow.
Guess she's a deep sleeper.
锁住了
It's locked.
从别的地方进去拿书
Find another way in and go get that book.
你要做什麽?
What are you gonna do?
确保不会有人来搅局,快去
I'm gonna make sure nothing surprises us. Go!
(我爱我奶奶)
- Ow! - Shh.
怎样?
What?
我们竟然闯空门
I can't believe we're breaking into someone's house right now.
Shh.
桑尼,他们有小熊软糖
Hey, they got gummy bears.
又怎样?别乱碰
Who cares? Stop screwing around.
手放开
Hands off!
-山姆,别拖了,快走 -好啦
Sam, stop screwing around. Let's go.
Okay, all right.
注意看,华特
Watch this, Walter.
Whoa. Whoa.
何必屈就一个小家庭,华特
Why settle for a small family, Walter,
如果我们能把我的电力传到各处?
when we can project my power everywhere
还让所有万圣节怪物活起来
and bring all of Halloween to life?
对啊
Yeah.
卡卢马利欧当纳罗马…
Karru marri odonna loma
摩洛努卡拉诺
- molonu karrano. - Whoa.
卡卢马利…
Karru marri
欧当纳罗马摩洛努卡拉诺
odonna loma molonu karrano.
Hyah! Ha-ha-ha!
-山姆,找到了 -你找到了?
- Sam, I found it. Yeah. - You found it?
史坦
"R.L. Stine."
我们怎麽没注意到?
How did we miss that?
-情况不妙 -我们该走了
- That can't be good. - Yeah. We gotta go.
-从窗户爬出去 -好
Let's just go back out the window.
All right.
- Oh. - Ah!
山姆
电影精选列表