什麽意思?我们已经很酷了
easily win. It'd be so cool.
What do you mean? You're already cool.
我们是宝物猎人 同学都很尊敬我们
We are treasure hunters. People respect us around here.
恶
- Ew. - Hey, Junk Bros.
废物兄弟
Spit wads? What are you, 9?
口水纸团?你九岁吗?
废物兄弟
Spit wads? What are you, 9?
废物兄弟
Spit wads? What are you, 9?
你说什麽?
What'd you say?
山姆,你干嘛?
Sam, what are you doing?
看我的
I got this.
其实…
You know,
本来明晚我们要用卫生纸 把哈校长家包起来
we were gonna TP Principal Harrison's house tomorrow night.
现在整晚追着你们跑就行了
But now, I think I'm just gonna spend
the whole night chasing you guys around.
同学动作快,要迟到了
Hey. Boys, move it or you're tardy.
没问题,胡老师 我刚刚在跟我麻吉山姆和桑尼说
Of course, Ms. Hoover.
I was just extolling to my good friends Sam and Sonny
我超喜欢做功课和学习
my deep love for homework and all things learning.
去上课
Get to class.
是啊
Yeah.
机车
What a jerk.
我想借这本书
I'd like to check this book out, please.
-你是? -米泰勒
And you are...?
Tyler Mitchell.
好,米泰勒
Okay, Tyler Mitchell.
你二年级到现在有四本书没还
Oh. Yeah, you have four books
you haven't returned since sophomore year.
-帐户被冻结了 -糟糕
And your account is frozen.
解开帐户要交40元
Damn.
It's gonna cost 40 bucks to unfreeze it.
我刚拿钱去买♥♥我们晚上 到"兽窟"看DJ毕斯基的票
I just spent it on tickets for us
to see DJ Bisky at the Den tonight.
你要来,不准拒绝
You have to come. You can't say no.
我想为昨晚害到你道歉
My way of saying sorry for getting you busted.
不行,我妈要我这星期 照顾我弟和他朋友
I-I can't. My mom is making me
watch my stupid brother all week and his friend...
拜托,别等上大学才开始玩
Come on. Don't wait for college to start having fun.
节目8点开始
Show starts at 8.
帮你弟找个褓姆
Get your brother a babysitter.
山姆,觉得怎样?
Okay. Sam, what do you think?
水!跟你好像
Nice. Looks just like you.
喂?
Hello.
对,我是废物兄弟
Yeah. Yeah, you're speaking to a Junk Brother.
是,小姐,今天下午?
Yes, ma'am. This afternoon?
我问问我同事
Let me check with my associate.
-挂她电♥话♥ -我们机会来了
- Hang up on her. - This is our opportunity.
-我们太忙了,别闹了 -一定要接
- We're too busy. Stop it. - We're doing this.
山姆,我有特斯拉电塔计画 还要做代数,免谈
I have my Tesla Tower project, I have algebra. No way.
-好啦,随便 -山姆
- Fine, fine, fine! Whatever. - Sam.
好啦
All right. Fine.
你运气真好,帮你安插♥进♥来
You are in luck. Yeah, we can squeeze you in.
艾许利巷24号♥?
24 Ashley Lane?
没问题
No, no problem. No problem.
别担心,叫我们废物就对了
Yeah. Fear not, ma'am. Junk is our middle name.
叫我们废物…什麽鬼话?
"Junk is our..."? Do you even hear yourself?
穿鞋子,准备削翻罗
Get your shoes on. It's time to get rich!
我已经穿着鞋子了
I already have my shoes on.
(沃登克里废物兄弟)
应该是这里,艾许利巷24号♥
I guess this is it. 24 Ashley Lane.
也许24代表这里被砍死的人数
Twenty-four is the number of people murdered here.
好,桑尼
All right, Sonny.
上工吧
Let's do this.
我不喜欢这些东西看我们的样子
Hey. I don't like the way those things are looking at us.
别忘了我们是宝物猎人,走吧
We're treasure hunters, Sonny, remember. Come on.
有人在吗?
Hello?
(史坦)
有人在吗?
Hello?
(史坦)
哪有什麽宝物
Some treasure.
这地方绝对有闹鬼
This place is definitely haunted.
这里还有东西,过来
Dude, there's more stuff over here. Come on.
这一间更惨
This room's even worse.
拜托,桑尼,没那麽糟
Come on, Sonny, it's not that bad.
没有什麽好怕的
There is nothing to be afraid of.
谁会把猫做成标本啊?
Who stuffs a cat?
他们要付我们多少钱?
How much are they paying us for this?
你竟然说我们免费服务
Can't believe you said we'd work for free.
不是免费,电♥话♥上的女士说 没丢的东西我们能留着
Not for free. The lady said
we could keep any junk we don't throw away.
有些东西等於现金
Some of that stuff can have monetary value.
知道还有什麽等於现金吗?真的钱
You know what else has monetary value, Sam?
开始清理啦,快点
- Actual money. - Just start cleaning. Come on.
我在阁楼发现更多东西
Found some more stuff in the attic.
-我们找到什麽? -或许这值点钱
- Okay, what do we got? - Maybe this is worth something.
卡住了
It's stuck.
我们发现宝物柜了
Dude, I think we just found a treasure chest!
-进去拿 -挖到宝了!
- Go get it. - Jackpot!
超赞的,这是一整个房♥间耶
This is amazing. It's like a whole room in here.
我就说吧,来这里会找到宝物
I told you. We come here, we find treasure.
帮我一下
Help me with this. I bet this thing
里面一定有黄金钻石和比特币
is filled with gold and diamonds and Bitcoins.
你知道比特币是加密货币吧?
Uh, you know Bitcoins are cryptocurrency, right?
不是真的,是虚拟货币
It's not real coins, it's virtual coins.
真的很酷,先从挖矿开始…
It's really cool. It starts with a process called mining...
先别教我肥宅知识,帮帮我
Stop being a nerd for a second and help.
抱歉
- Yeah, sorry. - Thank you. Here.
谢谢,准备,三,二…
All right. You ready? Three, two, and...
蛤?
What?
锁起来了
It's locked.
谁会把书锁起来?
Who would lock a book?
钥匙在这里
Here's a key.
天啊
Oh, man.
(第一章)
里面有什麽?
Well, what's in it?
没有,只是一本破旧的书
Nothing. It's just a beat-up old book.
没有书名页
Doesn't have a title page.
宝物个鬼啦
- So much for treasure. - Well, look.
我们还有这东西,看起来不错
We still have all this stuff. This is a good haul.
那本书还是要拿,一定能卖♥♥钱
Just grab the book anyway.
- It's gotta be worth something. - Yeah.
山姆,转过来
Sam. Sam, turn around.
它从哪跑出来的?
Where did that come from?
"我叫史赖皮,你呢?"
"My name is Slappy. What's yours?"
後面有写字
Wait, I think it says something on the back.
卡卢马利欧当纳罗马摩洛努卡拉诺
"Karru marri odonna loma molonu karrano."
他好诡异
He's so creepy.
有点像是活的
It's kind of like he's alive.
这屋里在那只猫以後 应该就没活的东西
I don't think anything's been alive
看看这地方
in this house since that cat.
I mean, look at this place.
我是活的
- But I'm alive now! - Aah!
桑尼,亲我一下,要喇舌喔
Oh, Sonny, just give me a kiss. Just one smooch.
-不好笑 -很好笑,超爆笑
- That's not funny. - Yes, it is. It's hilarious.
我们在做生意,你卡认真
It's a business. We're running a business.
要吓你真简单,我要带他走
Take this more seriously.
It's too easy, Sonny. Come on, man.
Hey, I'm taking him.
你拿那个东西干嘛
Don't know why you took that thing.
-他很棒啊 -懒得鸟你
- What do you mean? He's awesome. - Whatever.
是废物姊妹耶
Hey, it's the Junk Sisters!
靠
Oh, great.
至少我们品牌形象很成功
Well, at least we know our marketing's working.
现在没有老师能救你们了
No teacher around to save you now.
你穿的是我阿嬷的二手拍卖♥♥衣吗?
Hey, are you wearing my old sweater
from my grandma's yard sale?
少来惹我们
Leave us alone.
好,毛衣还我,我就放过你们
Okay.
Give me back my sweater and I'll let you go.
-真的假的? -除非你想被扁
Really?
电影精选列表