刚开始啦,但现在遇到瓶颈
Well, an aspiring, very stuck writer at the moment.
我深感哀悼
My condolences.
最恐怖的事莫过於肠枯思竭
All the horrors in the world can't compare
to the terrors of the blank page.
对大学入学短文有什麽建议吗?
Um, any advice on college essays?
写作第一守则:写你所知道的事
Well, first rule of writing: write what you know.
经过30年 我不知道这本书如何收尾
Thirty years, and I couldn't figure out
但你一个晚上就搞定了
how this book should end.
And somehow you figured out
how to finish it in one night.
我对你有信心
I believe in you.
写你所知道的事
Hm. "Write what you know."
描述你面临恐惧、挑战或失败的经验
Recount a time in your life
when you faced a fear, challenge or failure.
我想多数人都担心没有故事可说
I think most of us are afraid
that we don't have a story to tell.
我们毫无特别之处
That there's nothing special about us.
当那一刻在毫无预期之下来临 你就得采取行动
And then a moment comes when you least expect it
无论你有多害怕
where you have to step up,
no matter how terrified you are.
但我学到害怕有时并非坏事
But what I've learned is that
it's good to be scared sometimes.
害怕失去我们所爱的人
Scared of losing the people we love.
-停… -答案是腹语人偶
- Stop, stop! - It's a ventriloquist dummy.
真的假的?
- Oh. - Really?
-不好笑,妈 -太快了
- That's not funny, Mom. - Too soon.
我喜欢
No, I like it.
(特斯拉科学竞赛) 恭喜你,桑尼
Congratulations, Sonny.
谢谢哈校长
Thank you so much, Principal Harrison.
或者害怕无法实现梦想
Or scared of not achieving our dreams.
因为那些时刻提醒我们 自己的故事有多特别
Because those moments remind us
just how special our stories really are.
-敬我们自己 -没错
- Here's to us. - Indeed.
-莎拉 -朱先生
- Hey, Sarah! - Hi, Mr. Chu.
注意看
Watch this.
我喜欢
I like it.
今年我做成实际大小,以防万一
Yeah, I just made it life-size this year.
You know, just in case.
真的,以防万一
No, seriously, you know, just in case.
好,回头见,朱先生
Right. I'll see you later, Mr. Chu.
掰
Bye!
或许当你勇於面对的恐惧够多
And maybe when you face enough of your fears
人生就不再那麽可怕了
life stops being so scary after all.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
怎麽了?
What happened?
-我上了 -我就知道你没问题
I got in.
I knew it. I knew you could do it.
我真替你骄傲
Oh, I'm so proud of you!
我也很骄傲
I guess I'm proud.
谢了,桑尼
- Thanks, Sonny. - Come on, bring it in.
过来抱抱
谢了,桑尼
- Thanks, Sonny. - Come on, bring it in.
谢了,桑尼
- Thanks, Sonny. - Come on, bring it in.
恭喜
Congratulations.
外套脱下来,你们给她一些装饰品
Here, take off your jacket.
Guys, give her some ornaments, please.
好
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我好开心喔
- I'm so happy! - Ha-ha-ha!
-拿那个 -我喜欢这个
- Here, put that right there. - Yeah, I like that one.
新书终於完成了
Finally, a new book.
赞
Yes.
你好,爸爸
Hello, Papa.
史赖皮!我以为你被书吸回去了
Slappy! I thought the book got you.
别人或许有,但我没有
Maybe those others, but not me.
为什麽?
Why is that?
你也知道我是打不死的蟑螂
You know I always survive.
我是你写出来的
You wrote me that way.
其实,我趁机写了自己的故事
In fact, I wrote my own story while I was gone.
你猜怎麽样…
And guess what.
你就是主角本人
You're the main character.
不
No.
不!
No!
你试试住在书里的滋味,爸爸
You try living in a book for a while, Papa.
Hyah!
手放开
Hands off!
你好,看看我的蜡烛
Hiya! Look at my candle.
万圣节赖皮乐
Slappy Halloween.
电影精选列表