怪物游戏2:妖兽赞
Subtitles by explosiveskull Resync by GoldenBeard
(欢迎光临沃登克里)
(特斯拉电力公♥司♥)
(尼古拉特斯拉)
恐惧
Fear.
每个人都感受过恐惧
Fear is something that everyone experiences.
我们都熟悉那种感觉
Fear is a feeling that we all know.
影响我生活的一种恐惧是…
For me, a fear that shaped my life was...
(哥伦比亚大学申请短文) 天啊,好烂
God, that sucks.
(哥伦比亚大学)
描述你面临恐惧、挑战或失败的经验
"Recount a time when you faced a fear,
challenge or failure.
它对你的影响,或你如何克服?
How did it define you, or how did you overcome it?"
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
泰勒?你干嘛? 你疯啦?我妈会听到的
Tyler? What are you doing?
Are you crazy? My mom is gonna hear you.
-你看这面具,在特♥价♥ -好恐怖喔
You see this mask?
Got it on sale.
抱歉,我在附近,传了十次简讯给你
Very scary.
Sorry. I was in the neighborhood.
就跟你说我关机
- I texted you like 10 times. - I told you my phone's off.
我错过申请期限就进不了哥大
If I miss this deadline, I don't get into Columbia.
那你就会留下来陪我四年
You'll be here with me the next four years.
我当你的大学,离家近又好玩
Consider me your safety school. Close by, good parties...
是喔,你有提供创意写作课程吗?
Oh, really. Do you also offer a creative-writing program?
我超有创意 你看,我帮你准备了爱心包裹
Oh, I'm super creative. Look, I got you a care package.
洋芋片,还有能量饮料
- Pringles. And a little bit of Red Bull. - Heh.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
你麻烦大了
You are so busted.
-麻烦大到爆 -交给我
- So, so busted. - I've got it.
-妈,不是你看到的样子 -不,我知道是怎样
Mom, this is not what it looks like.
我听得一清二楚 现在没人讲悄悄话吗?
No, I know what it is. I heard the entire thing.
Do people not whisper anymore?
我带了洋芋片和能量饮料
"Hey, I brought Pringles and Red Bull."
你最好安静,我妈会听到
"You better be quiet 'cause my mom will hear us."
泰勒,回家去
Tyler, go home.
好
Okay. Uh, just to clarify,
问一下,你是说从窗户还是大门?
do you mean back out the window or out the front?
好,我爬窗户
Okay, I'll use the window.
抱歉,莎拉,明天见
Sorry, Sarah, I'll see you tomorrow.
我没事
Ooh! I'm good.
还是没事
Ah! Still good!
-上♥床♥睡觉 -妈,我可以解释
- Go to bed. - Mom, I can explain.
-他只是… -明天早上再说
We'll discuss this in the morning.
-山姆一定爱死了 -你也去睡觉
- Sam is gonna love this. - You go to bed too.
-我做了什麽? -我不需要帮手
- What'd I do? - I don't need a wingman.
好,睡觉
- Okay. Going to bed. - Hmph.
Ow.
别电死自己,吃早餐
You need to stop electrocuting yourself
妈,这明天要交,占一半成绩耶
- and eat your breakfast. - Mom, this is due tomorrow,
and it's worth 50 percent of my grade.
不如吃掉一半的蛋
How about you eat 50 percent of your eggs?
桑尼,真假?
Sonny, seriously?
抱歉,快好了
Sorry. I'm getting close.
来了
Coming.
来了
Coming!
-早,昆妈妈 -早,山姆
Morning, Ms. Quinn.
-你好吗? -凯西,谢谢你照顾山姆
- Good morning, Sam. - How you doing?
Kathy! Thank you for taking Sam.
我们三天後回来,欠你一次
We'll be back in three days. We owe you.
欠很大
You definitely do.
桑尼,拿你的背包
Sonny! Grab your backpack.
-莎拉,走了,我还要去办事 -来了
Sarah, let's go! I've got an errand to run
- on the way to school. - Coming!
为你昨晚被抓包表示哀悼
My condolences on your bust last night.
幸好我来了 以免有别的男生想爬你窗户
Good thing I'm here, in case any other dudes
桑尼,我要杀了你
try to climb through your window.
Sonny. I'm gonna kill you.
到车上再杀,快…
Kill him in the car. Okay? Go, go, go.
万圣节有南瓜与老鼠
万圣节真棒,万圣节
快点…
Faster, faster.
凯西,小朋友
Hey, Kathy. Hey, kids. Heh, heh.
朱先生
Mr. Chu.
哇塞,这里像主题乐园一样
Wow, you practically got a theme park here.
照过来
Check this out.
欧买♥♥…
Oh, my... Oh! Whoa!
跟电影里一样
It's like being in the movies!
我马上就能让这些人偶动起来
I'm gonna have these puppies up and running in no time.
给孩子们看的
You know, for the kids.
-好 -掰
- Ha-ha-ha. Okay. - All right. Bye.
-他其实没小孩吧? -没有
He doesn't actually have kids, does he?
No, he does not.
Ooh!
(福瑞药局) (万圣节清♥仓♥大拍卖♥♥!)
Ooh!
(福瑞药局) (万圣节清♥仓♥大拍卖♥♥!)
我们速战速决
All right, everybody, let's make this quick.
你们可以挑一个南瓜来雕刻
You can each pick out a pumpkin to carve if you want to,
五分钟後到收银台找我,好吗?
but meet me at the register in five minutes,
- all right? - Okay.
好
Alrighty.
-这里?真假? -这里,到处都贴
Right here? Really?
(有废物要丢吗? 打给沃登克里废物兄弟)
Yes, here. Everywhere. It's called marketing.
这叫行销
(有废物要丢吗? 打给沃登克里废物兄弟)
Yes, here. Everywhere. It's called marketing.
这叫行销
你有话对我说吗?
Anything you wanna say to me?
妈,我整晚都在用功,我发誓
Mom... Mom, I was working all night. I swear.
泰勒偷偷爬进来…
I swear, Tyler just snuck over and...
我那篇文章写不出来
I've just been so stuck on this essay...
你文笔始终那麽好
You're a great writer. You always have been.
把一生总结在一篇文章里 听起来好…
When you have to sum up your whole life in one essay,
it all just sounds so...
了无新意
unimpressive.
女儿,我认为你充满新意,能力很强
Honey. I think you're very impressive and very capable.
-真的吗? -谢谢
You do?
Thank you.
真的
I do.
所以这周我值两个班 你得帮我照顾桑尼和山姆
Which is why I need you to watch Sonny and Sam
this week while I'm working doubles.
妈,不行!文章周五要交
Mom! No! My essay is due Friday.
桑尼比我大只,不需要褓姆
Sonny's bigger than me. He doesn't need a babysitter.
他就算有人管也会乱炸东西
Ha, ha. Have you seen what he blows up when he's supervised?
我知道你一心想离开这里
Hon, I know you're focused on getting out of here.
如果不值班,我会失业的
But if I don't cover these shifts at work,
我希望我能依靠你
I could lose my job.
I need to know I can count on you.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
-真的吗? -真的
- Really? - Yes, really.
那你免费得到防磨鸡眼贴,小姐
Well, you have earned yourself some corn cushions, little lady.
真的吗?妈
Really? Mom.
你今天真漂亮,凯西
You're looking real nice today.
谢谢,今年流行蓝色
Thank you. Heh, heh. Blue is very in this year.
-你有注意趋势喔 -我们走在时尚尖端
- I see you got the memo. - I guess we're in the know.
成人尿布买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥,可以多带一包
Okay. Hey, you know, the adult diapers
are 2-for-1 if you wanna grab another.
我今天只需要一包
- I just need one today. - Okay. All right.
不是我要用,我帮工作的安养院买♥♥的
I don't need them. They're for the nursing home
没问题
- where I work. - Of course.
我没别的意思
- I... I don't... Heh, heh. - Hey, no judgment.
-好 -我用马桶
- Um, okay. Heh, heh. - I use a toilet. Heh, heh.
好了,希望很快再见到你
All right. Well, hopefully, I'll, uh, see you around soon.
谢谢你一直打量我
Yeah. Yeah. Thanks for checking me out.
-同时帮我结♥帐♥ -一心二用
Ringing up my purchases. You know.
Yes. Yeah. Well, both.
我拿我的尿布走罗
- Yeah. Heh. - I'll just get my diapers and go.
万圣节快乐
Yeah.
(丹尼韦斯特中学)
Happy Halloween!
Yeah, I can help you.
Hey, wait up!
(有废弃物要丢吗? 打给沃登克里废物兄弟)
科学竞赛报名表
Oh, dude, science fair sign-ups.
(有废弃物要丢吗? 打给沃登克里废物兄弟)
科学竞赛报名表
Oh, dude, science fair sign-ups.
我特斯拉电塔做好应该会赢 一定超酷的
If I can just get my Tesla Tower to work,
电影精选列表