你曾坚信的[真理] 开始遭受瓦解[逼迫]
When it's coming apart, you had it all
这还不止
It wasn't enough
是的 还远不止
No, it's not enough
他们告诉你 不值得如此去捍卫[真理]
They tell you it's not worth the price
那就弃之[真理]不顾好了
So just let it go
但你知道你不能
But you know you can't
你知道你也不会[这么去做]
You know you won't
虽困难重重 不 还要[为真理]竭力争辩
It's not easy, no, finding the words to say
当你感到迷失时 你会寻找到[神为你开的]道路
When you're feeling lost, you'll find your way
这世界是如此的支离破碎 留给你的有时仅是冷漠
The world is so broken and sometimes it leaves you cold
在夜间你感觉不到亮火[真光]来引导你归家
At nighttimes you can't feel the fire to guide you home
以色人出埃及时夜间火柱引导
参出13:21-22/尼9:12.17
魔鬼会伤害你 试图偷盗你所知的[真理]
The demons will harm you and try to steal what you know
但[神所差派的]天使帮助你脱离遭害
But the angels, they brought you
他们前来坚固你
And they're gonna hold you up
他们来坚固你
They're gonna hold you up
他们看到了你眼中的惧怕
They see the fear in your eyes
千斤重担如压心头
Heart sinks like a stone
因你惧怕 重压你灵[魂]
'Cause when you're afraid, it weighs on your soul
时候将到 你就会知晓
When the timing is right, somehow you'll know
无人能站立得住 无人能靠自己站立得住
When nobody stands, stand on your own
虽困难重重 不 还要[为真理]竭力争辩
It's not easy, no, finding the words to say
当你感到迷失时 你会寻找到[神为你开的]道路
When you're feeling lost, you'll find your way
这世界是如此的支离破碎 留给你的有时仅是冷漠
The world is so broken and sometimes it leaves you cold
在夜间你感觉不到亮火[真光]来引导你归家
At nighttimes you can't feel the fire to guide you home
以色人出埃及时夜间火柱引导
参出13:21-22/尼9:12.17
魔鬼会伤害你 试图偷盗你所知的[真理]
The demons will harm you and try to steal what you know
但[神所差派的]天使帮助你脱离遭害
But the angels, they brought you
他们前来坚固你
And they're gonna hold you up
他们来坚固你
They're gonna hold you up
他们来坚固你
They're gonna hold you up
他们来坚固你
They're gonna hold you up
他们来坚固你
They're gonna hold you up
-名字惠顿 约什 惠顿
-Name? -Wheaton. Josh Wheaton.
你的预登记表带着吧
You got your pre-registration sheet?
是的
Yeah.
所有的核心要求是都在这上面
All core requirements are here.
你的人文选修课如何
What is your humanities elective?.
选哲学150
Philosophy 1 50.
雷迪森 周一 周三和周五早上的11:00
Radisson, 1 1 :00 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
你可以考虑选择另外的讲师
You might want to think about a different instructor.
因为
Because?
我们只能说你游荡[掉]到蛇坑
Let's just say you're wandering into the snake pit.
我推荐你帕特尔或者穆勒
I'd recommend Patel or maybe Mueller.
算了吧 哥们 这选课不能说不好吧
Come on, man. It can't be that bad.
想想古罗马的斗兽场 还有狮子
Think Roman Colosseum, lions,
人们正在欢呼你的死亡
people cheering for your death.
哦 但我不得不重新安排我的整个计划了
Yeah, but I'd have to rearrange my whole schedule.
我不认为 我真的要
I don't think I can really--
这是你的葬礼
It's your funeral.
最后的截止日期是22日
Last drop date is the 22nd.
你需要谨记这一点
You might want to keep that in mind.
你的手续已经办完了
You're done.
-谢谢没事 预祝有个好学期
-Thanks. -Yeah, have a good semester.
-嗨 马丁 叶[叶马业]
-Hi. -Martin Yip.
PRC 代表什么
What does P.R.C. stand for?.
中华人♥民♥共和国
People's Republic of China.
呵呵 真的吗
Oh. Seriously?.
哦 是的 我是认真的
Oh yes, always serious.
好的
Okay.
跟我开什么玩笑啊
You've gotta be kidding me!.
怀特&沃尔夫 有什么需要帮忙的
White & Wolfe, how can I help you?.
是的 请稍等
Yes, please hold.
怀特&沃尔夫
White & Wolfe.
好的 我会告诉他们你致电过
Mm-hmm, I will let 'em know you called.
谢谢 再见
Thank you, bye-bye.
枥木重工股票
Buy as much Tochigi Heavy lndustries
满仓买♥♥进
as you can on-margin.
我们已经得到了一个合并的消息
We've gotten wind of a merger
而日本人并不十分关心内♥幕♥交易
and the Japanese could care less about insider trading.
我保证 你会因此而感谢我的
You're gonna thank me for this one, I guarantee it.
你是在与马克
You're on with Marc.
嘿 我需要你给我指明方向
Hey, I need you to give me directions.
你是在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?.
不是的 有人偷了我的GPS导航仪
No, somebody stole my GPS
我手♥机♥上的时间决定了我开车只能像开直升飞机那样快了
and my phone has decided that it is spinning propeller time.
你不用那么做 日经指数才刚刚开♥盘♥
Can't do it. The Nikkei just opened
有一个特大单抛售正在继续
and there's a massive sell-off going on.
还有 顺便说一下 我为只有我们的星期五
Oh, and by the way, I made reservations for us Friday
在巴黎左岸预订了行程
at La Rive Gauche.
等一下 你会带我巴黎左岸
Wait, you'll take me to La Rive Gauche
但你不会花时间给我指明方位
but you won't take the time to give me directions?.
我有什么好处
What's in it for me?.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?.
你是认真的
You're serious.
好吧 好了 我在去突击采访
Okay, well, I'm on my way to an ambush interview
鸭司令-威利·罗伯逊的路上
of Duck Commander Willie Robertson,
而且我要冲进聚会
and I am going to crash that party
留住他风风火火的脚步
and hold his feet to the fire.
昨天的网络点击量已经超过32000次
And yesterday's discrete web hits were over 32,000,
这意味着我这个月有超过了一百万的浏览量
which means I am on pace for over a million views this month
和我
and my--
自己的广♥告♥客户
own advertisers.
这才是我的女孩
That's my girl!
不只是有一个漂亮的脸蛋
Not just another pretty face.
谢利小姐 我准备了一些特别的东西给你
Miss Shelley, I've got something special for you today.
想你会喜欢它
Think you're gonna like it.
噢 我的鸡肉
Oh my, chicken!
我都不知道我上次吃鸡肉是什么时候了
I don't know when was the last time I had chicken.
昨天的午餐和晚餐也是这样的
That would be yesterday, for lunch and dinner.
你是认真的
Are you serious?.
我不认为她应该每天重复同样的事
I don't think that she should have the same thing every--
你认为还有其他事情让她感到快乐
You think of anything else gonna make her that happy?.
我能帮忙吗
Is it okay if I help?.
哦 好吧 好吧
Oh, alright, alright.
你是新来的 不是吗
You're new here, aren't you?.
是我 妈妈
It's me, Mom.
米娜 你的女儿
Mina, your daughter.
对不起 我认不出...
I'm sorry, I don't--
没关系 没关系
It's okay, it's okay.
我没有看到一个戒指
I don't see a ring.
情况有点复杂
It's complicated.
我是雷迪森教授 这是哲学150
I am Professor Radisson and this is Philosophy 1 50,
介绍哲学思考
Introduction to Philosophical Thought.
如果下面任何一项消息是你的事实情况
If either of those facts is news to you,
那么你还是现在趁早离开这里
then now would be your turn to leave.
据我所知
I understand some of you are here
有人是为了满足自己的文科选修学分要求[而选此课]
to satisfy your Liberal Arts elective requirements.
如果你正在寻找一种简单的而且是没多少功课的班级
If you're looking for an easy grade without much work,
那么你还是现在趁早离开这里
well, then now would be your turn to leave.
看 你现在就读于一所大学
See, you've now enrolled at a university.
你将会被布置大学水平的功课
You'll be expected to produce university-level work.
很好 我也走了
Pfft, I'm out.
总有一些人
There's always one.
米歇尔·福柯 伯特兰·罗素
Michel Foucault, Bertrand Russel,
法国思想系统的历史学家
英国作家 哲学家
路德维希·费尔巴哈 贝尔托·布莱希特
Ludwig Feuerbach, Bertolt Brecht,
德国旧唯物主义哲学家
著名的德国戏剧家与诗人
弗里德里希·尼采 安·兰德 乔治·桑塔耶拿
Friedrich Nietzsche, Ayn Rand, George Santayana,
德国著名哲学家
俄裔美国哲学家 小说家
电影精选列表