-喂 -嘘 安静
- Hey. - Shhhhhh. Quiet.
来 接住了
Here, catch.
-早上好啊 -亲爱的
- Good morning. - Babe,
-学校见 -好的
- see you at school. - Okay.
再会 弗兰基
See ya, Franky.
拜拜
Bye.
小小巨人
我们做了六次
We did it six times.
-六次吗 -是啊
- Six times? - Uh-huh.
-连着六次吗 -没错
- All the way? - Yep.
不可能吧
No way.
游到池壁
Right to the wall.
加油 加油
Reach. Reach.
谁提出的能量守恒定律
Who calls the law of conservation of energy?
那两人今天上午怎么回事
What's up with those two this morning?
能量不能被凭空创造
Energy cannot be created...
野性的呼唤
Call of the wild.
普里西拉【校对】
Priscilla,
你在听吗
are you with us?
哥们
Dude.
这些女生和你们男生一样饥渴
These girls want it just as much as you guys do.
听听她们在厕所里的谈话就知道了
You should hear them talking in the bathroom.
也包括西儿
Cil included.
西儿的奶♥子♥真的很不错
Cil has got a seriously fine rack.
我分分钟上了她
I would do her in a second.
戴上眼镜
Glasses on.
-看来你缺乏性生活了 -可不是吗
- You need to get laid. - Tell me about it.
大家一定要注意
Okay, now pay close attention,
因为这个过程非常快
'cause this is all gonna happen very quickly.
-哇 好酷 -我佛了
- Wow. That's so cool. - Duuude!
简直像魔法一样
It's like magic.
婊♥子♥
婊♥子♥
弗兰基【校对】
Franky...
弗兰基 我是有什么不对劲吗
Franky, is there something wrong with me?
什么 没有啊 你很棒啊
What? No, you're great.
你更喜欢别的什么人吗
Is there someone you like better?
没有 我只喜欢你
No, I'm totally into you.
我在考虑 你生日派对开完后
I was thinking I could stay overnight at your place
我可以在你家住一晚
after your birthday party.
我会告诉我爸妈我住在杰斯家
I can tell my parents I'm staying at Jess'.
如果你真能留宿的话 那太好了
That'd be awesome if you could stay over.
你再那样做会秃的 知道吗
You can make yourself bald doing that, y'know.
-不会的 -会的 我在网上读到的
- Can not. - You can. I read it online.
"秃头少女" 最近很流行的
"Bald teenage girls". It's an epidemic.
闭嘴 变♥态♥
Shut up, weirdo.
快点 我们上课要迟到了
Come on, we're gonna be late for class.
杰斯 别把他吸干了
Hey, don't wear him out too much, Jess,
-他今晚还要比赛的 -巴♥拉♥斯♥
- he's competing tonight. - Ballas!
他得保存体力
He's gotta save his strength.
弗兰基 你死定了
You're so dead, Franky!
床上英雄 泳池狗熊
Fast in bed does not mean fast in the pool!
给我过来
Come here!
这都不是幼稚能形容的了
That is so beyond childish.
咱也不知道啊
I dunno.
我觉得还挺可爱的
I think it's kinda cute.
好了 小伙子们 开始吧
Alright, here you go, boys, let's go!
各就各位
Positions!
预备
On your marks...
你♥他♥妈♥为什么不能成熟点
Why don't you fucking grow up?
抱歉 迈克尔 弄痛你了吗
Oh, I'm sorry, Michael, did that hurt?
臭傻♥逼♥
Fucking moron.
反正其实你挺喜欢的吧
Anyway, you probably like it.
你们那类人不就喜欢这种吗
Isn't that the kind of thing your type likes?
康纳 你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I wonder, Connor?
什么
What?
我在想你为什么穿着个内♥裤♥活蹦乱跳的
I wonder why you prance around in your underwear
同时还去打一个男生的屁♥股♥
whipping the ass of another guy.
你是不是想解释一下
Is there something you're trying to tell us?
操♥你♥妈♥ 死基佬
Fuck you, faggot.
如果你像这样 我就要让你被开除
If you wanna go there, I'll get you kicked off this team
你都不知道你是怎么死的
so fast you won't know what fucking hit you.
你才不知道你是怎么死的 小婊♥子♥
You won't know what the fuck hit you, bitch.
冷静点 康纳 冷静点
Hey, chill out, Connor. You chill out.
你♥他♥妈♥给我退后
Hey, back the fuck off.
随你便
Whatever, man.
我们没事了
We're cool.
要记住 你们是一个集体
You guys should remember you're on a team together.
谢谢你 伟大的队长
Okay, thanks, "team captain".
生日快乐 我的帅儿子
Happy birthday, my beautiful boy.
妈 今天是星期六
Mom, it's Saturday.
是的 但是我得去录音棚
Yeah, but I have to get to the studio,
而且我想做第一个祝你生日快乐的
and I wanted to say happy birthday first.
真不敢相信我的小男孩都长这么大了
I can't believe how big my little boy's getting.
妈 你好恶心
Mom, gross,
他的床上可能满是某种恶心的液体
his bed's probably totally covered with his nasty boy goop.
闭嘴 婊砸
Shut-up, Ho.
我在自己房♥间听得见你干的好事 恶心
I can hear you in here. It's disgusting.
放屁 明明是你的振动棒发出的声音
Bullshit, it's your vibrator that makes all the noise.
你这个变♥态♥
Oh, as if, creeper!
狄安【校对】
Deanne...
生日快乐 大傻瓜
Happy birthday, douche bag.
-谢谢老姐 -不客气
- Thanks, Sis. - You're welcome.
你在这里面下了什么毒
So what did you poison this with?
吃了你就知道了
You'll find out.
太恶心了
It's so gross.
因为你过生日我才帮你收拾的 知道吗
I'm only doing this 'cause it's your birthday, alright?
-狄安 你八点到家对吧 -对
- Deanne, you'll be home at eight, right? - Uh-huh.
拜托
Ah! C'mon!
我们谈过这个的 狄安不在不能开派对
Hey, we've discussed this, no Deanne, no party.
顺便告诉你 我一点都不想
FYI, I'm not totally psyched
守着你和你那些傻瓜朋友 知道吗
to be baby-sitting you and your douche bag friends, ya know.
我今晚会给你一定的自♥由♥ 好好使用
I'm giving you some leeway tonight, Franky. Use wisely.
可不是说你们可以搞什么大狂欢
This isn't gonna be some big blowout,
所有人都嗑药嗑嗨 到处乱吐
where all the kids do drugs and puke all over the house.
我一点准时到家 到时候都给我收拾好
I'm gonna be home at one sharp and it needs to be wrapped up.
-你今晚要约会吗 -大概吧
- You going on a date tonight? - Maybe.
对 两对情侣的约会
Yes. Double date.
那人是丽贝卡和杰瑞的朋友
Rebecca and Jerry's friend.
应该人不错 我也不清楚
He's supposed to be nice. I dunno.
别忘了回复你父亲关于明晚吃饭的事
Don't forget to reply to your father about dinner tomorrow night,
好吗
okay?
他以为我在影响你的看法
He thinks I'm influencing your decision.
他只是在疑神疑鬼
He's just been paranoid.
他只是想在你生日见你一面 弗兰基
He wants to see you on your birthday, Franky!
回复他吧 听话
Just answer him, okay?
妈妈 你嘴唇很好看
You have nice lips, mom.
谢谢宝贝 你的也很好看
Thank you baby, so do you.
好吧
Okay.
史上最美单身妈妈
Hottest single mom out there.
注意咯
Watch out.
马屁精
Charmer.
小寿星来啦
Hey, birthday boy!
弗兰基 你好吗
Franky. Hey!
准备好开派对了吗
You ready for your party?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
厨房♥里有小蛋糕 自己随便吃点吧
There's muffins in the kitchen, just help yourself.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
你好啊 塔莎
Hey, 'Tash.
我在等巴♥拉♥斯♥
I'm waiting for Ballas.
我和巴♥拉♥斯♥要去市中心为今晚买♥♥点酒水
You know Ballas and I are going uptown to get booze for tonight.
娜塔莎 我很欢迎你今晚来参加派对