Natasha, you're totally welcome to come to my party tonight
如果你想来的话
if you want.
弗兰基 我怎么可能会想去参加你的派对
Franky, why on earth would I want to come to your party?
我只是邀请一下你而已
Just offering.
随你来不来
Do what you want.
我会随我的
Yeah, I will.
嗨 哥们
Hey, man.
嗨
Hey.
走吧
Let's go.
好
Yeah.
我以为你喜欢西儿呢
I thought you liked Cil.
我觉得吧 她是不错 但是
I mean she's nice, but...
跟她聊天很无聊
she doesn't have anything to say.
然后呢
And?
你有没有注意过她成天卷头发的那个样子
Well, have you ever noticed the way she twirls her hair all the time?
她头发是很漂亮
Yeah, she's got nice hair.
她不想要好好先生 她想要的是真男人
She doesn't want Mr. Nice Guy. She wants Mr. Guy Guy.
哥们
Dude,
今天可是你生日
it's your birthday.
她那么性感 而且还想和你过夜
She's hot and she wants to spend the night!
还有什么更完美的事吗 弗兰基
It couldn't be more perfect, Franky!
我说的是对呢
Am I right
还是完全没错呢
or am I totally right?
你说的对 但求你别再这样了
You're right. Just stop doing that, please.
今晚的准备都做好了吗
Is everything ready for tonight?
好了
Yes.
都做好了 全部都准备好了
Everything's ready. It's all ready.
好的
Okay.
一点问题都没有
It's all good.
套套呢
Condoms?
我们可不能不戴套做
We're not doing it without condoms.
当然不会不戴套的
Of course we're not, of course.
我有套 有的
I have condoms, yes.
很好
Okay.
我猜我用不着这么多吧
I don't think I'm gonna need all these.
给你准备了个礼物
Got you something.
你竟然都包好了
You wrapped it and everything.
给兄弟当然要准备最好的
Only the best for my bro.
这他妈
What the...
这是照明弹枪
It's a flare gun.
从特雷弗·哈里斯那买♥♥来的
Bought it off Trevor Hallis.
他嗑嗨了 从他爸船上偷来的
Stoner stole it from his dad's boat.
酷啊
Cool.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, bro.
没啥
Nah.
你怎么把西儿带进来呢
Hey, how you getting Cil in here anyway?
从窗户走 我♥操♥
The window. Oh shit.
提醒我了 我得把屏风拆掉
That reminds me, I gotta take the screen off.
嘿
Hey.
多谢了
Thanks.
你知道怎么用吗
You know how to use 'em?
我会研究明白的
Yeah, I'll figure it out.
我们刚准备走的
We were just about to go!
这太不公平了
That's so not fair!
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
就这一次而已
It's one time!
说不就行了
Just say no.
不行 我已经在这儿了
No! I'm already here.
-挂断就行了 -为什么啊
- Just hang up. - Why?
妈的
Shit.
弗兰基 你在干什么
What're you doing Franky?
就是
Hey, just...
想要
trying to...
把这玩意儿拆下来
take this screen off.
弗兰基 我得回家了
Franky, I have to go home!
今晚本来是属于我俩的
This was supposed to be our night.
你都16岁了
You're 16.
他们还要监控你的一举一动 太搞笑了
It's ridiculous how they still monitor you.
就是啊 她在破坏我的生活
I know! She's ruining my life!
-弗兰基人呢 -他就在这
- Where's Franky? - He's right here.
-我的天哪 -嘿
- Oh my God. - Hey.
-弗兰基 妈妈在回家路上了 快走吧
- Franky, Mom's on her way, let's go! Now.
好了各位 都散了吧
Come on everyone, let's go.
他妈的
Oh shit.
好吧
Okay.
派对结束了 都散了 散了吧
Party's over, go, go!
全部都走吧
Everybody's gotta go!
走吧 你们都该走了
Go! You guys gotta go!
从树上下来 散了散了
Get down from the tree! Go, go!
妈 你好
Hi, Mom.
-温特阿姨好 -玩得开心吗
- Hi, Mrs. Winter. - Good party?
挺开心的
Pretty good.
很好
Good!
你们买♥♥了很多披萨啊
Lots of pizza.
对 很多披萨
Yeah, lots of pizza.
喂 谁在那
Hey ! Who is that ?
滚出去 不然我就报♥警♥了
Get outta here or I'll call the cops !
还待在外面有点晚了吧
Little late to be out ?
什么
What's that ?
这么晚还呆在外面 不合适吧
It's a little late to be out, isn't it ?
挺合适的
Not really, no.
你男朋友来了
Here's your boyfriend.
过来啦
Hey, come on.
这些傻屌♥是谁
Who are these dicks ?
我不认识 快走吧
I don't know. Come on.
你们俩娘炮在嘀咕啥呢
What're you girls whispering about ?
臭屌♥丝
Fuckin' losers, man.
去他妈别管了 兄弟 我们走吧 好吗
Fuck it, dude, we should get outta here, okay ?
抓住那两个贱♥人♥
Get those fuckers !
去草地那边 草地那边
Go field, field !
左转 左转 左转
Left, left, left !
在这边 变♥态♥
This way, you freak !
真是
That is...
天啊
Holy shit.
伙计 真不错
Man, that is sick !
嘿
Hey.
等一下
Hey, just wait a second.
巴♥拉♥斯♥ 等等
Ballas, wait !
昨晚真遗憾 破处失败太糟了
"Sorry about last night :( Too bad we're still virgins :(
不会发生的
Never would have happened...
如果我们没喝醉的话 它根本就不会发生
It never would have happened if we weren't wasted.
看到我的心形项链了吗
See my chain and heart ?
杰斯给我的那个
You know, the one Jess gave me ?
没有
No.
他妈的昨晚怎么就丢了
Fucking lost it last night, man.
她发现了的话就完了
She's gonna freak if she finds out.
帮忙留心下 好吗
Keep an eye out for it, okay ?
好的
Okay.
老爸
他给你和妈妈带了点甜点
He sent dessert for you and mom.
弗兰基 是时候长大了
Franky, probably now is a good time
别犯混了
to grow up and quit being such a jerk.
也许你是时候管好你自己了
Probably now is a good time to mind your fucking business.
-你让每个人都帮你擦屁♥股♥ -谁让你管了
- You're making this worse for everyone. - Who asked you ?
-晚上好啊 -晚上好
- Hey. - Hey.
你要和我分手吗
Are you gonna break up with me ?
不分啊
No.
吓死我了
Oh, God.
我还在想 你在周日晚上九点半跑来找我
I thought... nine-thirty on a Sunday night,
除了分手你也没理由出现在这
why else would you be here ?
我只想见你
No, I just wanted to see you.