你没事吧
Are you okay ?
我是说 你肯定不会这么想
I mean... you wouldn't think so.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry I didn't say anything
你休学后回来时
when you got back to school after...
我一句话都没和你说
you'd been away.
我本来是想的 但是
I really wanted to, but...
我不知道怎么回事
I just didn't know what.
你看起来有点与众不同
You seemed kinda different.
是啊 我曾经与众不同
Yeah. I was different.
现在也一样
I am different.
走吧
C'mon!
来吧 我跟你比赛
Come on, I'll race ya.
我想我现在还没准备好和你比
I don't think I'm ready for a race right now.
给我一秒钟时间 一下就好
One sec, one sec.
可能是我父母
It's probably my parents.
是的 是我妈妈
Yeah, it's my mom.
和弗兰基一起 回忆童年往事
"With Franky, catching up on old times".
该死的 那太突然了
Oh, shit, that was so sudden.
没事 没关系
It's fine. It's okay.
真尴尬
That's so embarrassing.
这是你的
It is yours.
好吧 我该走了
Alright. I should get going.
你知道我在外边呆太晚我妈总是会担心
You know my mom always worries when I'm out late.
是的
Right.
-所以你知道的 -是啊
- So you know... - Yeah.
等等
Wait up.
就快到了
Right to the wall.
到达终点
Reach!
-嘿 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
我们能一起去学校吗
Can I walk to school with you ?
如果你想的话 你
If you want. You...
你知道我们一起的话
You do realize that together
肯定会被说闲话的 对吧
we make one giant target, right ?
如果你不介意我也一样
I don't care if you don't.
也是 反正事情已经够糟糕了
I mean, it can't get much worse, I suppose.
这就是精神
That's the spirit.
是的 不过我再也不想击拳了
Yeah, I'm not ever gonna do that fist bump...
是的 好
Yeah, right.
你知道就行
Just so you know.
晚点再见 小基佬
I guess I'll see ya later, huh, Faggot?
回头见 小婊砸
See ya later, ho.
嘿 你想对娜塔莎做什么
Hey, what ya think you're doing with Natasha?
和你有什么关系
What's it to you ?
我不喜欢我妹妹被人利用
I don't like my sister being used.
别用这些哥哥之类的屁话来烦人
Don't bother with that big brother bullshit.
-听着 -别觉得利用她
- Look, - don't bother using her just so
人们就会认为你喜欢女孩 好吗
people think you're into girls, alright ?
事实上 娜塔莎和我过去常在一起
Actually, Natasha and I used to hang out.
-是的 没错 -是啊
- Yeah, right. - Yeah.
我们走得可近了
We got pretty close.
你不明白吗
Are you not getting this?
说真的 老兄 你要去报告给学校
Seriously, man, you need to report this.
你能让我一个人呆着吗
Ya mind leaving me alone?
别帮倒忙了
You're not making this any easier.
嘿 你要去哪里
Hey. Where're ya going ?
骑骑车而已 不会太久的
Just bike ride. Won't be long.
-你觉得她会去哪里 -我不知道
- Where do you think she's going? - I don't know.
-巴♥拉♥斯♥ 你知道吗 -不知道
- Ballas, you have any idea? - No.
她可能去见弗兰基了
She's probably meeting Franky.
弗兰基【】
Franky?
娜儿什么时候和弗兰基混在一块玩了
Since when does Nat hang out with Franky?
我想他们偶尔会在一起玩
I think they've spent some time together now and then.
她这么说的吗
She say that ?
差不多
Mhm.
-是真的吗 巴儿 -可能吧
- Is that true, Bal? - Yeah, I guess so.
我想就是这了
I think this is it.
我发誓它以前看起来更大
I swear it seemed bigger before.
可能是因为你那时候太嗨了
Probably 'cause you were high.
估计是吧
Yeah.
弗兰基【】
Franky...
你那天晚上为什么不见我
Why didn't you meet me that night,
在派对上 像我们约好的那样
at that party, like we planned ?
我不想伤害巴♥拉♥斯♥
I didn't want to hurt Ballas.
我认为他会觉得 被抛弃了
I thought he'd feel... abandoned.
那晚怎么了
What happened that night ?
我醒来时 裸着的 在壁橱里
I woke up... naked... in a closet.
他们可能是 把我丢在那里然后
I guess they... had dumped me in there and then...
把我衣服扔我身上
threw my clothes on top of me.
我记得的最后一件事就是等着上厕所
The last thing I remember was waiting to use the bathroom.
现在也想不起来别的
And it still is.
你可能会觉得
Ya know, you'd think it'd be better...
什么都不记得最好 但是
not remembering anything, but...
奇怪的是 反而 反而更糟糕
in a weird way it's just... it's worse.
很抱歉我那时不在你身边
I'm sorry I wasn't there for you.
弗兰基 不要 不要哭
Franky, don't... don't cry.
我能吻你吗
Can I kiss you ?
弗兰基【】
Franky,
如果 我可能永远都不想做♥爱♥
would you still want to hang with me if I said...
你还会想和我在一起吗
I might not ever want to have sex...
甚至像前几天晚上那样碰我也不行呢
even touch like we did the other night?
你如果真的不想的话也没关系
It's okay if you don't want that.
我不知道
I don't know,
我可能会改主意
I might.
但是万一我花的时间很长很长
Just what if it wasn't for a while or a long time?
那我们就不做
Then we wouldn't...
再久也没关系
for a long time.
这样你真的可以吗
You'd really be okay with that ?
你说的很长一段时间是多久 二十年吗
Well, what are you talking about... like twenty years ?
不是
No.
大概五年 四年 三年
Five... Four... three ?
我不知道 你明白吗
I don't know, you know ?
也许
Maybe...
几个月或者几周 你知道的 我不
months or weeks. You know, I don't...
我不知道 就
I don't know, just...
当我感觉没事了的时候
when it feels right.
我当然没关系啊
I'm good with that.
你还想吻我吗
You still wanna kiss me ?
想
Yeah.
比谁快啊
Race you.
你不能带着它一块跑
Hey, you can't run with it !
看我的
Watch me !
把我自行车还给我 贱♥人♥
I want my bike back, bitch.
我听不懂你在说些啥
I don't know what you're talking about.
我知道是你做的
I know it was you.
卡莉 弗兰基
Carly, Franky,
感谢你们抽出时间见我和巴♥拉♥斯♥
thank you for taking the time to meet with Ballas and I.
我们觉得如果我们面对面聊一聊的话
We felt we could probably resolve this whole mix-up
就可以很快地解决这件事
pretty quick, if we just spoke face to face.
听着 你们
Listen, you guys...
很长时间以来一直是最好的朋友
have been best friends for a really long time
却不能解决这件事
not to be able to resolve this.
我是说 老实讲
I mean, honestly,
我都不敢相信事情会发展成这个地步
I don't even believe what's happening here.
弗兰基 巴♥拉♥斯♥有东西要给你
Franky, Ballas has something for you.
这是他自己的125美元
That's $125 of his own money,
作为损坏你自行车的赔偿
as payment for damages to your bike.
他的所作所为完全不能被接受
It was completely unacceptable what he did,
而且他感到抱歉
and he's sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
好的 谢谢你 巴♥拉♥斯♥
Well, thank you, Ballas.