I moved them to the dresser.
靠近勺子
Closer to the spoons.
嗯,我是说……它们之前离水壶比较近
Well, I mean they were... they were closer to the kettle,
但是,对,这样更好
but no, yeah, no, that makes sense.
- 改天我会有一个彻底的布局整理 - 嗯嗯
- I'll have a bigger sort-out another day. - Hm-hmm.
爸一定很想你吧
Dad must be missing you.
他可能更高兴吧,我不在家唠叨他
Oh, he's probably glad I'm not there to nag him.
我知道他肯定会想念你的肉馅饼
I know he'll miss his mince pies.
你要不要给他送一些去? 这批出炉的?
Are you gonna give him some? That batch?
趁馅饼还热乎?
Whilst they're fresh?
只要你需要我,我就会留在这里
I'm here as long as you need me.
是 是,那个吧…
Yeah. Yeah, about that...
好像有人需要午睡
And somebody needs their nap.
是啊,我是困了
Yeah, I am tired.
哦,你说的是米娅啊
Oh, you mean Mia.
我来吧,我来
I've got it, I've got it.
我抱她吧
I've got her.
是的,是的,我知道你困了
Yes, yes, you're sleepy.
你可真可爱,是不是呀
Are you gorgeous? Yes.
当然,你就是很漂亮的
Yes, you're gorgeous.
妈妈爱你
Mummy loves you.
嗯! 耶
Yeah! Yeah.
好了 好了,没事,到这里来,耶
All right, that's all right. That's OK. Come here. Yeah.
好了
There we go.
哦! 哦,耶,真是很好看
Oh! Oh, yes, isn't that lovely!
嗯? 嗯?
Huh? Huh?
现在你觉得有圣诞节气氛了吗?
Now you feel Christmassy?
没有
Nope.
缺少了什么,罗宾?
What's missing, Robin?
你什么意思?
How you mean?
我们得弄清楚,是什么才会让你有圣诞节的感觉
We need to work out what puts you in the Christmas mood.
你看,每个人的感觉都不一样
It's different for everyone, you see.
对我来说,圣诞就是能闻到热红酒的味道
For me, it was always the smell of the mulled wine.
哦,亲爱的,米娅醒了
Oh, dear, Mia's awake.
她好像在咕咕哝哝地说着什么 嗯
She's cooing away at something. Hmmm.
和妈妈一起准备臭臭布丁,激动人心的星期天。
Prepping the pud-pud with Mumsy. Stir-up Sunday.
对我来说办公室里的派对,才会让我感觉到圣诞气氛
It was never really Christmas for me until the office party,
或者说是余兴派对,我们几个人会上楼
or rather the after-party, when a few of us would go upstairs
好好享受吧...
and have a jolly good...
喔 吉包吉 乔比 乔比 聚聚趣
Orgy borgy, jobby, jobby, jujus.
- 你试一试 - 嗯? 好吧,我……
- You try. - Huh? Well, I...
好吧
OK.
达巴 达巴 达巴 达巴 达巴 达巴 达巴…
Dabbah dabbah dabbah, dabbah dabbah dah...
什么? 不对! 要更有旋律感,你知道
What? No! It's got to be more melodic, you know,
就像阿茶噗乔 普茶嘎嘎吉!
like acccha-poo-choo, poo-choo-gaga-gee!
没错
Right.
达巴 达巴 达巴 迪-达巴 达巴…
Daba-daba-daba, dee-daba-daba...
- 你在干什么呢? - 什么? 啊… 不,是帕特里克。
- What are you doing? What? Ah... No, it was Patrick.
我…我刚把她放下
I... I just put her down,
她需要睡觉的时候你们却把她弄兴奋了
and you're exciting her when she needs her sleep.
是,我们该走了 嗯…
Yeah, no, we should go. Erm...
不,现在太晚了,她…她完全清醒了 啊!
No, it's too late now, she's... she's wide awake. Ah!
哦,忍♥不住啊 她太可爱了
Oh, but she's irresistible.
不是吗? 是的,没错啦!
Aren't you? Yes, you are!
耶,你就是,咕巴久巴吉娃娃!
Yes, you are, ugga-cubba-jubba-ji-wa-jah!
舒服吗?
Is that nice?
她又把我所有的运动服都熨了一遍!
She's ironed all my tracksuits - again!
我真的很感激她留下来帮忙,OK
Look, I'm really grateful that she stayed to help, OK?
- 是真的,但是…… - 你可以说出来
- I really am, but... - You can say it.
她快把我逼疯了 嗯!
She's driving me mad. Hm!
不只是孩子的问题,感觉她好像要接管一切了
It's not just the baby, it's like she's taking over.
我是说她把厨房♥里的东西变换地方
I mean she's moving stuff in the kitchen,
还把恒温器的温度设置也调了
she's changed the settings on the thermostat.
真的,如果你不说点什么,我来说 — 因为她不会游泳。
Really, if you don't say something, I will - because she can't swim.
- 什么? - 她还不能游泳呢 嗨
- What? - She can't start swimming yet. Hiya.
我打电♥话♥给泳池那边了,他们说
I called the pool and they said, like,
她至少要三个月大才行,所以…
she has to be three months at least, so...
呦 她已经会玩水了,是不是啊,宝贝?
She's already a water-baby, aren't you, my darling?
耶! 咕叽咕咕咕咕!
Yes! A guji-koo-koo, a-guji-koo-kooooh!
- 嘿,还不错 - 嗯,那是头等舱 - 妈,嗯…
- Hey, that's not bad. - Yeah, that's first class.- Mum, erm...
我先说吧,迈克
Before you start, Mike,
我刚和你♥爸♥爸通过电♥话♥,你说得对
I've just been on the phone with your dad and you were right.
- 看来他需要我回家 - 哦?
- Looks like he needs me to come home. - Oh?
哦,我真的很抱歉
Oh. I'm really sorry.
我知道这很意外的,但我在这里待了多久,才六周吧?
I know it's scary, but I've been here for what, six weeks?
七周了
Seven.
- 他很想念我了,他可能靠吃外卖♥♥过日子 - 哦,天哪
- And he's missing me. He's probably living on takeaways. - Oh, gosh.
- 我们也会想你的 - 是啊!
- Well, we're going to miss you too. - Yeah!
- 不如我让他也搬到这里来吧? - 不用!
- Maybe I should ask him to come here instead? - No!
- 绝对不要 - 我们会搞定
- Definitely don't. - We'll manage.
- 我们会处理的! - 不用,完全没必要
- We'll manage! - No, no need for that.
真是……妈妈,谁去喂猫猫?
That's... Who's going to feed the cats, Mum?
- 我们能搞定 - 我们可以的
- We'll manage. - We will.
我会想你的,小家伙
I'm going to miss you, little one. Yes.
啊。
Argh.
你还好吧,艾莉森?
Everything all right, Alison?
哦,呃,我就是…
Oh, erm, I just...
我给迈克买♥♥了一双他非常想要的运动鞋作为圣诞礼物
I ordered Mike these trainers that he really wanted for Christmas
但尺码不对,等我想换发现都没货了,所以…
and they were the wrong size and now everywhere's sold out, so...
哦 没关系,我给他买♥♥了
Oh, that's all right, I got him those.
哦,太好了
Oh, great.
150码,7号♥铁杆,我想是,没错!
150 yards, a seven iron, I think, yeah!
朱利安! 我需要你!
Julian! I need you!
她没给盖毯子,你看!
She's left the blanket off, look!
- 可怜的孩子会冻僵的 - 好吧,好吧,好吧
- The poor child will freeze. - All right, all right, all right.
闹鬼?
Haunted?
妈,这是……这是……嗯…
Mum, it's... it's... Well...
实际是……嗯…
The truth is... erm...
事实上是……那是一栋破旧的老房♥子
The truth is...that it's a creaky old house
所以,如果你不习惯的话
and, yeah, if you're not used to it,
它会让人觉得有点毛骨悚然,尤其是在晚上
it can feel a little creepy, especially at night.
但是…这里可没有鬼
But...there aren't any ghosts.
嗯,有的
Well, there are.
我在监视器上看到了一个穿裙子的影子
I saw a figure in a dress, on the monitor.
然后一条毯子自己动起来了
And the blanket moved itself.
拜托,妈,别担心,没事的
Please, Mum, don't worry, it's fine.
- 我知道自己看到了什么 - 我…
- I know what I saw. - I'll...
我在上面陪着她吧,反正我也要去睡了
I'll stay up there with her. I'm going to bed anyway.
我哪也不去了
Well, I ain't going anywhere.
我可不会把我孙女留在这个闹鬼的房♥子里
I'm not leaving my granddaughter in this haunted house.
我要去把打包好的行李拿出来
I'm going to unpack.
晚上好 各位
Evening, everybody.
怎么了,伙计们?
What's up, guys?
什么?
What?
我们只需要让她相信家里没有鬼
We just need to convince her there aren't any ghosts.
但确实有啊
But there are.
- 但她不知道啊 - 她知道了
- But she doesn't know that. - She does.
不是,但……那可能是任何东西
No, but...that could have been anything.
你打算给我妈洗♥脑♥吗?
You want to gaslight my mum?
嗯,我想给她洗♥脑♥
Yeah, I want to gaslight your mum.
我很惊讶你以前从来没见过
I'm almost surprised you'd never seen it before,
这种事经常发生,你看,如果你盯着看的话…
it happens all the time. Look, if you just keep watching...
看到吗! 你可能是余光中看到它在不停地闪烁
See! You probably saw it flicker in your peripheral vision
感觉好像是有什么东西在动似的,嗯
and it looked like something moving. Hmm.
嗯,但这也解释不了毯子的事
It doesn't explain the blanket, though.
不不不不不不,别再往前走了
No, no, no, no, no. Step no further.
艾莉森已经说得很清楚了,她不想看到芬妮再被拍到
Alison was very clear. She doesn't want to see Fanny on camera.
- 什么? - 是贝蒂奶奶告别行动 - 那我们为什么不参与呢?
- What? - Operation Bye Bye, Betty. - Well, why aren't we involved?
她只需要…呃…
Well, she only needed the, um...
有技能的鬼魂,是啊,戳中要害了吧
Ghosts with skills, yeah, rub it in.
你也一样别再往前走了,索恩!
电影精选列表