嘿!
Hey!
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿!
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
圣诞到啦!
It's Chri-i-i-i-stmas!
你说什么呢? 这才是万圣节啊!
What are you talking about? It's Halloween!
那就是快到圣诞节了
Well, nearly Christmas.
再睡55个晚上就到了
Only 55 more sleeps.
哈! 到现在有多久了?
Ha! How long has it been now?
什么? 哦 4小时33分了
What? Oh, four hours 33.
你前一分钟刚刚问过,凯蒂!
One more minute since the last time you asked, Kitty!
我真该在场,诅咒这些地狱般的边界!
I should be there. Curse these infernal boundaries!
呃…发生了什么事?
Er... What happening?
他们是夜里走的,罗宾 艾莉森……
They left in the night, Robin. Alison...
闭嘴,闭嘴,闭嘴,闭嘴,闭嘴!
Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up!
嗯 嗨 大家好
Um, hi, everyone.
这感觉很奇怪,你能听到我说话吗?
This feels weird. Can you hear me?
你们当然能听见,只是我听不见你们说什么,上帝啊!
Of course you can, I just can't hear you. For goodness' sake!
- 说吧,老兄!- 快说! - 嘘,我都听不见了!
- Spit it out, man! - Go on! - Shhh, I can't hear him!
总之,艾莉森让我打电♥话♥给你们
Anyway, Alison asked me to call,
告诉你们一切顺利
just to say it's all good,
妈妈和宝宝都很好,哦! 而且…
mum and baby are doing well. Ahh! And...
是个女孩!
It's a girl!
我们到了,米娅,这就是我们住的地方
Here we are, Mia, this is where we live.
米娅! 米娅! 你好, 米娅!
Mia! Mia! Hello, Mia!
米娅? 我以为她叫颠簸? 颠簸·库珀?
Mia? I thought she was called Bumpy? Bumpy Cooper?
艾莉森? 艾莉森?
Alison? Alison?
哦,她来了
Oh, SHE's here.
嗨,贝蒂
Hi, Betty.
你去休息一会吧,艾莉森
You get your feet up, Alison,
我去给大家泡杯茶
and I'll go and make us all a cup of tea.
- 把暖气打开,迈克,让这老房♥子暖和起来。- 知道了,妈。
- And get that heating on, Mike, warm up this old place. - Yes, Mum.
非常感谢!
Thank you so much!
你真是太有心了,其实你不用留下来的
This is really kind, you don't have to stay.
那怎么行! 我就留几天,等你慢慢能适应了就走
Nonsense! Just a few days until you get into the swing of things.
七周后
好了,我已经把所有的瓶子都消毒了…
Right, I've sterilised all the bottles in the...
你要去哪里?
Where are you off to?
只是散散步,在院子里走走。
Just for a little walk. Just for a stroll around the grounds.
哦,那我也要去!你不必……
Oh, I'll come too! You don't have to...
外面天气很暖和,别让她太热。
It's mild out, make sure she doesn't overheat.
外面很冷,一定要让米娅戴上帽子!
It's cold out, make sure Mia has a hat on!
古宅老友记
2023圣诞特别篇
嘘,没事的!
Shh, it's OK!
♪ 叮叮当,这个女孩有味道 ♪
♪ Jingle bells, this girl smells ♪
♪ 因为米娅拉屎了!♪ - 你没拉过吗?
♪ Cos Mia's done a poo! ♪ - Haven't you?
看到一个父亲如此投入,真让人着迷
It's fascinating to see a father so involved.
是啊!
Yes!
我换过一次尿布。
I changed a nappy once.
以后再也不会了
Never again.
哦,别这样,不会那么糟的……哦! 哇! 等一会!
Oh, come along, it can't be that bad... Oh! Whoa! Hold!
等会 - 哦!
Hold! Ohh!
这一堆臭臭...是怎么产生的?
How did all of that... come out of that?
太神奇了
It's extraordinary.
我不会假装我对生活没有遗憾,
I won't pretend I don't have regrets about my life,
但这事肯定不是其中之一,先生!
but this is not one of them, sir!
一点臭便便,呜呜呜,
Accacha poo, eechappee-chappee-poo,
胖墩儿 小脚趾
choo-ee-chappee-choo.
帕特里克,你到底在干什么?
Patrick, what on earth are you doing?
哦,这是婴儿语。
Oh, it's babytalk.
是啊,他们喜欢,他们觉得很舒服。
Yeah, they love it, they find it very soothing.
我的意思是,我们得好好利用这段时间
I mean, you've got to make the most of it.
玛丽总是说,他们一学会走路就看不见我们了
Mary always said they stop seeing us once they can walk.
哦,不,不,不,不,不,不要……
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, don't...
- 她可能饿了,我来喂她 - 太好了,- 大家都出去!
- She's probably hungry. I'll feed her. - Cool. - Everybody out!
呃! 走了! 快点!
Urgh! Come along! Chop-chop!
嗯
Hmm.
怎么了有什么问题,罗宾?
Something the matter, Robin?
我不知道,我只是觉得……没有圣诞气氛,你知道吗?
I dunno. I just don't feel... Christmassy, you know?
反正你总是说这就是时尚流行
You always called it a fad.
那是以前的事
That was before.
自从艾莉森来了,圣诞是我一年中最喜欢的时光
Since Alison come, it been my favourite time of year.
现在还不到圣诞节,所以…不,但是……
Well, it's not Christmas Day yet, so... No, but...
..通常我现在就能感觉到圣诞气氛
..I normally feel Christmassy by now.
嗯,今年没有那么多装饰吧
Well, there aren't as many decorations
- 因为他们忙着照顾米娅 - 嗯
- because they're busy with Mia. - Yeah.
嗯
Hmm.
- 早上好,托马斯 - 你好,艾莉森。
- Morning, Thomas. - Good day, Alison.
考虑到孩子的情况
Given the situation with the baby,
这也是可以理解的
it's only understandable
今年的圣诞准备工作会受到影响
that preparations would be compromised this year.
我们就只能将就着使用现有的装饰品
We must make do with the decorations we have.
装饰品是怎么回事?
What was that about decorations?
那是什么? 罗宾想多要点装饰品
Was that what? Robin wants more.
罗宾想要更多
Robin want more.
- 好吧,那我让迈克再多贴一些 - 你说什么?
- Well, I'll ask Mike to put some more up. - What's that?
没什么,只是……我只是在自言自语
No, just... I was thinking out loud
也许我应该让迈克多挂点圣诞装饰品
that I think that I should ask Mike to put up more decorations.
能做的
Could do.
- 哦 哦,我刚喂过你啊!- 你需要给她拍嗝
- Ohhh... I just fed you! - She needs winding.
你吃了那么多外国食物也不足为奇 艾莉森
Hardly surprising with all that foreign food you eat, Alison.
过来,我来抱吧
Come here, I'll take her.
这些都会从母乳里传给孩子的
It all gets passed on, you know.
记住我的话,你需要简单的食物
You mark my words, you need simple foods
比如土豆、面包、鱼
like potatoes, bread, fish.
- 对她的大脑有好处的鱼奶,明白吗? - 开始吧
- Good, fishy milk for her brain, you see? - Here we go.
那没用的,你得拍拍她的背,女人!
Well, that'll never work. Slap her on the back, woman!
- 哦 哦 - 她打嗝了
- Oh. Oh. - There she blows.
真是个好女孩!
Good girl! Aww!
呃! !
Urgh!
你是什么毛病啊,凯蒂?
What on earth has come over you, Kitty?
她打嗝的时候你们都很喜欢!
Well, you all loved it when she did it!
我就……我去拿装饰品
I'll just... I'll go and get the decorations.
好了,好了 好了……
Yes, yes, yes...
- 你还好吗,托马斯? - 拜托 你必须停下来!
- Are you OK, Thomas? - Pleeease. You have to stop!
你现在有孩子了,艾莉森
You have a baby now, Alison.
我们不能像什么都没发生过一样继续下去,但是-
We cannot carry on as if nothing has happened. But-
一切都改变了,艾莉森。
Everything has changed, Alison.
我们必须克制自己
We must contain ourselves.
就算不是为了迈克尔
If not for Michael,
也考虑下孩子吧
for the wee bairn.
好吧
OK.
为孩子想想吧,艾莉森
Think of the child, Alison!
你在这啊,艾莉森!很高兴能有时间...
There you are, Alison! It's so nice to get a moment to...
- 嗨 谢谢你,- 好的!
- Hi. Thank you. - Yes!
- 那是什么? - 迈克的礼物。
- What's that? - Mike's present.
我给他买♥♥了一双他很喜欢的限♥量♥版运动鞋。
I got him these rare trainers that he wanted.
我觉得他穿不合适
I don't think those will fit him.
我居然选了个10码的儿童鞋
I got a child's ten.
不管怎样,我在想我们可以…
Anyway, I was thinking we could...
凯蒂,我真的很抱歉,我只是…
Kitty, I'm really sorry, I've just...
我得把这鞋处理一下
I'm gonna have to sort this out.
啊啊!
Arghh!
哇! 天啊,我好想喝一杯咖啡
Whoa! God, I need a coffee.
等等,我可以喝一杯吗?
Hang on, am I allowed another one?
嗯,它肯定会影响母乳
Well, it does affect the breast milk.
所以你才需要一个奶妈,艾莉森
This is why you need a wet nurse, Alison.
这样你就可以随心所欲地吃喝了
You could eat and drink what you like.
你现在把自己变成了一头人型奶牛
You've gone and made yourself a human dairy farm.
好吧,那我想我还是喝杯茶吧
OK, well, I think that maybe I'll have a herbal, then, instead.
好姑娘
Good girl.
茶包在哪里?
Where are the teabags?
我把它放到碗柜台那边了
电影精选列表