我的天
Oh, my God.
好的 行吧 不管了 好 好
Okay, all right, this. Okay. Okay.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
哦 该死
Oh, !
该死
Oh, !
好吧
Okay.
爸爸 爸爸 请回答
Dad. Dad, come in.
爸爸 我羊水破了
Dad, my water broke.
爸爸 你说过不会丢下我的 请回答
Dad, you said you wouldn't leave me. Please.
艾比
Abby?
艾比 你没事吧
Abby, you okay?
什么
What?
爸爸
Dad.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没明白你的意思
I can't understand you. You...
哈喽
Hello?
孩子 如果你能听到我说话
Possum, if you can hear my voice...
暴风雪很快就来了
...the storm's moving in very quickly.
确保你保持好体温 还有……
Make sure you keep yourself warm and your...
你肚里的小家伙
The little one.
天呐
Oh, God.
我该怎么办
What do I...
你只要知道
Just know that I'm coming...
我一找到人就会尽快赶回来 好吗
as quick as I can with help. All right?
我爱你
I love you.
额
Um...
我很爱你
I love you so much.
好的 好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay.
好的 孩子
Okay, baby.
这会很疼 坚持住
This is gonna hurt. Just hang on there.
好吗 好吗 行
Okay? Okay? Okay.
醒醒 不能睡过去 听到了吗
Wake up. Do not pass out. You hear me?
醒醒
Wake up.
保持清醒 保持清醒
Stay awake. Stay awake.
好的
Okay.
刀子
GRANT: The knife.
好的
Okay.
好 我们把它加热
Okay. Let's heat it up.
别睡过去
Do not pass out.
滚开
off!
去你的
you.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
我的天啊 拜托
Oh, my God. Come on.
拜托
Come on.
该死的
Oh, sh... Oh, ...
我要生了 天呐
This baby's coming. Oh, my God.
好吧
Okay.
对讲机 对讲机 好
Walkie, walkie. Okay.
对讲机
Walkie.
爸爸
Dad?
宝宝要出生了 宝宝要出生了
Baby's coming. Baby's coming.
对讲机 对讲机
Walkie, my walkie.
爸爸 爸爸 你能听见吗
Dad. Dad, can you hear me?
爸爸 孩子要出生了 求你快回来
Dad, the baby's coming. Please, please get back here.
试试急救 好的
Try the first aid... Okay. -
药物
Medicine.
止痒的 没用
Itch relief? No.
止痛的 止痛的
Pain relief! Pain relief.
额
Um...
额 纱布 好的 额
Uh, gauze. Okay, sure. Um...
杀菌剂
Antiseptic.
该死 额
. Um...
伏特加 行 行
Vodka! Sure. Sure.
好的 噢 对不起 孩子
Okay. Oh, sorry, baby.
对不起 妈妈需要这个
I'm sorry. Mommy needs this.
爸爸
Dad.
如果有人能听到我 请救救我 孩子要出生了
If anybody can hear me, please, the baby's coming.
拜托了 请救救我
Please! Please, please send help.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
好的
Okay.
好的 孩子
Okay, baby.
天呐 天呐
Oh, God. Oh, God.
爸爸 求你快回来
Dad, please come back, please.
宝宝
Baby...
嗨
Hi.
爸爸 爸爸 你在吗
Dad... Dad, are you there?
爸爸
Dad?
你在吗
Are you there?
她出生了 是个女孩
She's... she's here. It's a little girl.
爸爸 你听见宝宝的声音了吗
Dad? Can you hear the baby?
你的外孙女在这儿 爸爸
Your granddaughter's here, Dad.
快回来 好吗
Hurry back, okay?
行吗 快回来 你可以看看她
All right? Hurry back, so you can see her.
艾比 你在吗
GRANT: Abby? Are you there?
完毕
Over.
爸爸 爸爸 我在
Dad. Daddy? Yes.
我们在 你在吗
We're here. Are you there?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是的 我能听见你说话
Yes, I can hear you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine. I...
宝宝已经生下来了
I had the baby.
是个女儿
It's a girl.
她…… 她很漂亮
She's... she's so beautiful.
她……
She's...
我想给她起名字 额
I want to name her, um...
就用妈妈的名字
after Mom.
你一生的挚爱
The love of your life.
维多利亚
Victoria.
我等不及要看看她
GRANT: I can't wait to meet her.
你会看到的 我们等不及见你了
You will. I can't wait for you to...
我找到帮手了 正在赶回来
GRANT: I got help. We're on the way.
马路对面的树倒了
Trees are down across the road.
只要我们穿过了它们 很快就能赶到
As soon as we cut through them, we'll be right there.
你留在原地
Stay put.
爸爸 我爱你
Dad, I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you...
我爱你
I love you.
噢 宝宝
Oh, baby.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
不会有事的
It's going to be fine.
外公在赶来了
Grandpa is coming now.
外公在赶来了
Grandpa is coming now.
我们会没事的
It's going to be fine.
我们会没事的
It's going to be fine.
我们会没事的
It's going to be fine.
真的希望你是一个惊喜
Really wanted you to be a surprise.
噢 宝宝 噢
Oh, baby. Oh.
爸爸
Dad?
你在吗
Are you there?
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么了 宝宝
Oh, what's wrong, baby?
你可能饿了 对吧
You're probably hungry. Right?
好的 好的 我们……
Okay. Okay, let's...
来
Here.
来
Here you go.
好的 来
Okay. Here you go.