看好了
Just watch.
不会有事的 -你要……
It's okay. -What...
你个该死的
You !
爸爸 我的天啊
Dad! Oh, God.
出去 出去 出……
Get the out... Come on. Get out. Get...
好的
Okay.
爸爸 -我没事
Dad? -I'm okay.
等我一下 我马上过去你那儿
Just give me a minute. I'll come around to you.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸 快啊 爸爸
Dad. Come on. Dad.
我们有个麻烦 我不想让你恐慌
We've got a problem. I don't want you to panic.
这有点太晚了 你不觉得吗
A little late for that, don't you think?
你那边的车身撞到了树
Your side of the car that hit that tree?
处于堤岸的边缘
It's on the edge of the embankment.
什么 什么 不
What? What? No.
那边无法安全地打开车门
There's no safe way that I can open that door.
如果你想从那边爬出来
If you try to crawl over this side to get out,
会摔得粉身碎骨
you're going to carve yourself up.
亲爱的 你流了很多血
Sweetheart, you're losing a lot of blood,
这非常危险
and that's really dangerous.
我不能让你这么做
And I can't allow you to do that.
不能让你或你的孩子出事
Not for you or for your baby.
你能看到对讲机吗
Can you see a walkie?
什么
What?
可以 我看到了 -很好 你能拿到吗
Yeah, I see it. -Good. Can you get it?
加油 孩子 你可以的
Come on, babe. You can get it.
加油
Come on.
给
Here.
给
Here.
哈喽
Hello.
哈喽
Hello.
有人能听见我吗
Can anyone hear me?
哈喽 有人吗 我是格兰特·辛普森
Hello, is anyone there? This is Grant Simpson.
我和我怀孕的女儿出了意外
My pregnant daughter and I've had an accident.
我们开出了路面 滑到了堤岸边
We slid off the road onto the embankment.
她被困在了车里 我们位置在
She's trapped in the car about six miles
11号♥县道六英里处
from County Road 11.
我需要紧急医疗救助
I need emergency medical assistance.
嘿 爸爸 我觉得没有人能听到你
Hey, Dad. I don't think anyone can hear you.
你能看到其他对讲机吗 艾比
Can you see the other walkie, Ab?
你能拿到吗
Can you get it?
加油 孩子 试试 加油 试试看
Come on, baby, try. Come on, try.
加油
GRANT: Come on.
你能行的 加油
You can do it. Come on.
呼叫 呼叫 -对 对
Check, check. -Yes. Yes.
呼叫 呼叫 对
Check, check, check. Yes.
好的
All right.
我要去寻求帮助
I'm going to leave for help.
什么 有一场暴风雪要来了
What? -We've got a storm coming in.
你现在听我说
Now listen to me.
你的身体
Your body is probably having
也许会很难保持体温
a really hard time keeping you warm.
你的体温一旦低于35度
Your body goes under 95 degrees,
就会出现低温症
you're going to go into hypothermia.
你会开始发抖 现在已经出现了
You're starting to shake. It's already happening.
你会陷入迷失状态
Now you're going to get disoriented.
你会无法开口说话
You're not going to be able to talk.
会不知道自己身处何方
You're not going to know where you are,
你还会失去记忆 然后开始产生幻觉
you're gonna lose your memory, then you start to hallucinate.
天啊 如果在这些情况出现之前 我能帮上忙
God, if I can get to help, if I can get someone,
能找到其他人或东西 我就能避免这些的发生
something here before that happens, I can stop it.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
是
Yeah.
我明白 我明白
I understand. I understand.
你一定要保持体温
Please keep yourself warm.
好吗
Okay?
我爱你
I love you.
我不会丢下你的
I'll never leave you.
我不会再让你失望
I'll never let you down. Not again, ever.
好的
ABBY: Okay.
好的 宝宝
Okay, baby.
我要怎么离开这里
How do I get out of here?
工作报告
Reports from work.
没有用
Useless.
不行
No.
温度
Heat.
温度
Heat.
好的
Okay, uh...
快啊
Come on. Okay.
好的
Okay. All right.
好的
Okay.
好了 宝宝 你会没事的
Okay, baby. You're gonna be okay.
好了 来点音乐如何
Okay, baby. How about some music?
爸爸 你能听到我吗
Dad, can you hear me?
你在吗
Are you there?
我在
GRANT: I'm here.
我在 艾比
I'm here, Abs.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我只是想确认下你没有事
I... I just wanted to make sure you're okay.
我没事
GRANT: Yeah. Possum.
你能不用对讲机吗 除非是有紧急情况
Can you not use the walkie unless it's an emergency,
或者你有什么需要 我不……
or you need something? I don't...
我不想把电量用光
I don't want to use all the battery.
我知道了
I... I understand.
好的 完毕
Okay. Over.
完毕
ABBY: Over.
好的 好的 孩子
All right. All right, baby.
等妈妈一会儿
Give... give mommy a second, um...
好的
Okay.
天呐
Oh, God.
好的
Okay.
噢 好恶心
Oh. Oh, gross.
噢
Oh!
好的 妈妈在尝试了 妈妈在尝试了
Okay, mummy's trying.mummy's trying.
对不起 宝宝
I'm sorry, baby.
爸爸
Dad.
你在吗
You there?
爸爸 你能听见吗
Dad, can you hear me?
爸爸
Dad.
可能只是超出范围了
Probably just out of range.
对
Yeah.
就是这样 他在寻求帮助
That's what it is. He's getting help.
不会有事的 不会有事的
Everything's fine,everything's fine.
可能在寻求帮助
Probably getting help.
可是
But...
可是我们会没事的
but everything's fine.
求你了 爸爸 求你回答我
Please, Dad, please, please answer me.
你在吗 请回答
Are you there? Please!
我宫缩了 求你快回答我
I'm having contractions. Please, please answer me.
一 二
One, two...
好的 会没事的 会没事的 孩子
Okay, it's gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay, baby. Okay.
只要我们保持好体温
As long as... as long as we keep you warm.
来
Here.
好的
Okay.
只要我们……
As long as we...
保持好体温 你就不会死的 好吗
keep you warm, we can keep you alive, okay?
好的 爸爸会带人回来的
Okay. Dad's coming back with help.
保持好体温 你就不会死的
Just gonna keep you warm, we can keep you alive.
你不会死的
Keep you alive.