他要去看他外公 能有多糟
He's going to meet his grandpa. How bad can it be?
这肯定比钓鱼有意思吧
Surely that's more interesting than going fishing, right?
艾比 艾比 你还在吗
Abby? Abby, you there?
你还活着吗
You alive?
是 我在的
Yeah, I'm here.
我还以为电♥话♥掉线 你遇到麻烦了
I thought the call dropped and someone went all Deliverance on you.
你在吗 萨什 -嗯 我在
You there, Sash? -SASHA: Yeah, I'm here.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
艾比
Abby?
如果我知道你会这么紧张
If I knew you were gonna be this nervous about it,
我就自愿陪你一起去了
I would've volunteered to come with you.
我只是有很多心事
Just a lot on my mind.
我还没告诉他
I haven't told him.
好吧 等他看到你下车的时候
SASHA: Well, he's definitely gonna know
他肯定会知道的
when he sees you get out of the car.
注意看路 开车小心 好吗
Focus on the road and drive safe. All right?
你现在可是负责着两条人命
You're responsible for two now.
这倒没错
That's true.
到了之后告诉我一声
SASHA: Just let me know when you get there.
免得我彻夜担心
So I don't stay up all night worrying.
我意思是 最坏的情况又能怎样呢
I mean, what's the worst that can happen?
大不了惹他生气 然后我们又五年不说话
I piss him off and we don't talk for another five years.
嘿 也许我们都想多了
SASHA: Hey, maybe we're overthinking this
不会有事的
and it's gonna be fine.
别忘了给我打电♥话♥
Just don't forget to call.
好的 爱你哦 姐妹
All right. Love you, girl.
整点时分 针对我们的地区气象服务
REPORTER ON RADIO: Top of the hour, we have breaking news
我们要播报突发新闻
for our regional weather service.
从布拉德福德到华盛顿的所有县
All counties from Bradford up to Washington County,
要准备好应对即将到来的恶劣天气
prepare for incoming severe weather system.
雪 冰 冰雹和危险低温可能会……
Snow, ice, hail and dangerously low temperatures that could...
艾比
Abby?
艾比
Abby!
艾比
Abby?
天呐 艾比
Oh my God. Abby.
我的天 看看你
Oh, God, look at you.
噢 让我看看 让我看看 让我……
Oh, let me see. Let me see. Let me...
你知道 你看上去有点冷 我们进屋吧
You know, you look a little cold. Why don't we go inside?
谢谢
Thanks.
我看你还在喝酒
Still drinking, I see.
对 能帮我度过在这里的日子
Yep. Helps me get through the days up here.
这里面是什么
What's in this?
怎么了 有什么不对吗
Why? Is something wrong?
没有 味道很好
No. It's good.
那你为什么想知道里面是什么
Then why would you want to know what's in it?
一针见血
Touche.
你知道 额
You know, um,
在家里 你有其他的事情来度过一天
back home, you had other things to get you through the day.
工作 音乐 朋友
Job, music, friends...
我在这里也有很多事 足够让我忙的了
I have a lot of things up here. Plenty of things going on to keep me busy.
是 我看得出
Yeah. I can see that.
我给自己猎食
I hunt my own food.
城里的人给我很多钱
People down in town, they pay me very well
来买♥♥那些我可能用不上的兽皮和肉类
for the skins and any meat that I may not need.
你卖♥♥兽皮
You sell skins?
就像活在1865年吗
What, like it's 1865?
我还过得去
I get by.
这不是谋生的方法 爸爸
It's not a way to make a living, Dad.
我说了 我过得去
I said... I get by.
说真的 里面到底是什么
Seriously. What's in it?
应该不是什么可爱动物的肉肉吧
It wasn't like adorable and floofy, right?
我想这个要取决于一只冬兔
Well, I guess that depends on where a, uh, winter bunny,
是否符合你的可爱动物的标准
fits onto your adorable and floofy meter.
爸爸 -没事的 听着
Dad! -It's okay. Look.
这样会让你感觉好点
This will make you feel better.
他不是一只好兔子 我是说 他很坏
He was not a nice bunny. I mean, he was an asshole.
我不知道他在干什么
I don't know what he'd been up to,
但他从那里跳了出来 速度非常快
but he came hopping out of there after something really fast.
你还会嘲笑爸爸的无聊笑话 这样挺好
Still laugh at your dad's dumb jokes. That's good.
所以
So...
我们什么时候能放下闲聊 来谈谈这件事
when are we gonna drop the small talk and talk about that.
哪件事
About what?
听着 你突然来告诉我这个消息 这个东西
Look, you sprung this on me. This... this "it".
这个不是“东西”
That's 'cause it's not an "it".
这是我的宝宝
It's my baby.
你的外孙
Your grandchild.
你突然带来这个消息 我对此一无所知
You just brought this in. I knew nothing about it.
我们都有五年多没见面了
And we haven't seen each other for over five years.
我们五年多没见面可不能怪我
It's not my fault that we haven't seen each other for five years.
哦 对 你知道吗 你就喝光吧
Oh, yeah, you know what? Just drink up, okay?
我就是大老远跑来看你喝酒的
That's exactly why I came all the way up here to watch you do.
这就是个错误
This was a mistake.
是谁的
Who was it?
什么
What?
你知道孩子的父亲是谁吗
Do you even know who the father was?
你想她吗
Do you miss her?
每一天……
Every second of...
每一秒都在想
...every day.
我恨她离开我们身边的方式
I hate how she was taken from us.
我恨我自己搞砸了一切
And I hate that I messed up everything.
不 不
No. No.
爸爸
Dad...
爸爸 她爱你
Dad, she loved you.
你是她的一切
You were everything to her.
你已经尽力了 好吗
You did everything you could, okay?
你们便是我想从别人身上找到的一切
You two were everything I ever wanted to find in somebody.
对不起
Sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没关系
Okay. -
我以前无法理解
I didn't understand it then...
但我现在懂了
but I do now.
好吗
Okay?
来 来 把手给我
Hey, here, give me your hand.
来 感受一下
Here, feel it.
这里
There.
我的天啊 他在踢我
Oh, God. Oh, God, it's kicking.
肯定是男孩 是男孩 是男孩
It's... it's a boy.It's a boy. It's a boy.
我本来希望我过来以后 可以说服你
I was hoping if I came up here, I could convince you
陪我一起去查查是男是女
to come and find out what it is with me.
不 我不需要 不 我们不需要
No, I don't need to.No, we don't know to.
他就是男孩 肯定是男孩
It's a boy, it's a boy.
爸爸
Daddy.
我的天啊
Oh, God.
亲爱的
Ah, sweetheart.
你知道
You know...
你和你母亲长得很像
you look so much like your mother.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
抱歉 亲爱的 我不是故意吵醒你的
Sorry, sweets. I didn't mean to wake you.
不 你没有 我……
No, you didn't. I, um...
我尿急
I have to pee.
实际上 我一直尿急
In fact, I always have to be pee.
你知道 你母亲怀着你的时候
You know, when your mom was pregnant having you,
她都无法走上一个小时
she couldn't go for an hour.
我是说 那个可怜的女人告诉我
I mean, poor woman told me
她一年都没睡过好觉
that she hadn't had a good night's sleep in years.
她只怀了我九个月 爸爸
She only carried me for nine months, Dad.
我想这和可怕的妊娠有关系
I think it had something to do with those terrible twos.
影响一直持续到你…… -五岁的时候
They went until you were... -Five?
二十岁
Twenty. -
啊 差点忘了
Ah. Nearly forgot.