看我发现了什么 还记得这个吗
Look what I found. Remember this?
你还留着
You kept this?
对
Yep.
我不能扔掉我宝贝女儿最喜欢的爱好
I couldn't throw away my baby girl's favorite hobby.
我还是个假小子时最爱这个
Favorite when I was a tomboy.
没错 你们都经历过
Yeah, you all go through that, you know.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
我们也许可以去湖边 穿暖和点
Maybe we could go up to the lake, rug up,
然后我们可以一起
and we could probably get
度过一段美好的时光
some really good quality time together in.
像以前那样 就我和你
Like the old days. You and me.
你觉得呢 你意下如何
What do you say?Come on. What do you say?
当然好
Sure.
哦 还有一件事 -嗯
Oh, one more thing. -Hmm.
你所有的朋友都存在你手♥机♥上吗
All those friends of yours on your telephone?
对
Yeah.
我想你可以把他们留在这里
Think you can leave them here.
好的 爸爸
Yes, Dad. -
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetie.
我们出发吧
Let's get this show on the road.
等等
Wait, wait.
你来开车 -什么
You're driving. -What?
没错
Yup.
额
Um...
这车有操作杆吗
Ah, does it have a stick?
是自动挡的
Has the nubs.
不是吧 自动挡
Oh, come on. A nub?
我的天啊
Oh, please, God.
你知道
You know...
不管我有多想你
no matter how much I miss you,
我都很喜欢这样
I really love this.
你还怀念其他东西吗
Do you miss anything else?
有 快餐
Yeah. Fast food.
啊 快餐 你在怀念这个
Aw, fast food? That's what you miss.
一个又大又油的培根双层芝士汉堡
A big, greasy, bacon, double cheeseburger...
呃 -加上蛋黄酱
Aw! -...with mayo.
放入鸡蛋
Slide in an egg.
那真的很棒
Boy, that is so good,
真的很棒 -是
that is so good. -Yeah.
那你是在怀念心脏病
So you miss, like, heart attacks.
你们这些年轻人是怎么说的
Uh, what is it that you kids say?
活在当下 及时行乐
"Here for a good time, not for a long time."
这是谁说的 我可没说过
Who says that? I never said that.
你知道 我可不想英年早逝
You know, I'm not going to die anytime soon.
尤其是死于油腻的牛肉……
Especially not at the hands of a greasy beef...
巨型三明治
behemoth of a sandwich. -
哦 不了 我还是坚持吃我的沙拉
Ugh, no. I'll stick with my salad.
谢谢了 -呃
Thank you very much. -Ugh.
沙拉 -沙拉有什么问题吗
Salads? -What's wrong with a salad?
你吃过柯布沙拉吗 特别好吃
You ever had a cobb salad? Oh, yeah.
沙拉有什么问题
What's wrong with a salad?
你知道 我不喜欢我的食物所吃的食物 好吗
You know, I'm not a fan of the food my food eats. Okay?
好的 所以你的食物吃柯布沙拉吗
Okay, so your food eats cobb salad?
难道不是吗 -不是
Don't they? -No!
很聪明的兔子
Very smart rabbits.
不 它们不吃 爸爸
No, they do not, Dad.
爸爸 爸爸 -噢 该死
Dad! Dad! -Oh! !
艾比
Abs?
艾比
Abby?
艾比 你醒着吗
Abby, you awake?
艾比
Abs?
艾比
Abby?
你醒着吗
You awake?
是的
Yeah, I guess.
亲爱的 我知道这很疼
Sweetheart, I know it hurts.
我知道很疼 别去碰
I know it hurts. Don't touch it.
别去碰 我们……
Don't touch it. Let's just...
艾比 你听我说
Abby, listen to my voice.
来宝贝 听我说 艾比
Come on, baby, listen to my voice. Abby?
听我说 宝贝
Listen to my voice. Come on, baby.
艾比·简
Abby Jane!
你不要紧张
You've got to relax.
冷静听我说
Be calm and listen.
你能动吗
Can you move?
加油 孩子 试一试 能动吗
Come on, baby. Try. Could you move?
安全带 安全带卡住了
The seat belt.The seat belt's locked.
该死的安全带
seat belt!
天啊
Jesus!
行吧 我们……
All right, let's...
我们试试把这些树枝拿开
Let's try to get some of this off you.
好的
Okay.
噢 对不起 宝贝 对不起
Oh. I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry.
好的 好的 听我说
Okay. Okay. Listen to me.
我们得这样做
This is what we have to do.
你在听吗
All right, you listening?
离天黑大概还有两个小时
We've got about two hours before sunset.
好吗 等天黑之后
Okay? When the sun goes down,
气温会变得非常
it's going to get really,
非常冷 变化非常快 -什么
really cold, really fast. -What?
什么 现在已经很冷了
What? It's already really cold.
我知道 孩子 我知道
I know, babe. I know.
你在流血 这很糟糕
You're bleeding, and that's really bad.
情况很严重
That's serious.
但我们得集中注意力
But we've got to concentrate.
我们得想办法 至少让我们一人能脱身
We've got to figure out how to get at least one of us free.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
艾比 艾比 车底板上
Abby, Abby, on the floor.
你看到那把刀了吗
Can you see the knife?
它肯定是在我们撞树的时候 掉到这里了
It must have flown up here, when... when we hit that tree.
你觉得你够得到吗
Do you think you can reach it?
行
Okay.
就快了
Almost there.
不 不 不
No! No! No, no, no, no...
当心 -爸爸
GRANT: Careful! -ABBY: Dad!
掉到座位地下了
. It went under the seat.
你…… 你在干什么
What... what are... what are you doing?
等等
ABBY: Hold on.
那是什么
What's that?
我们得把车启动 -什么
We need to turn the car on. -What?
启动车子
Turn the car on.
好的
Okay.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
希望可以成功
I hope this works.
你想…… 你想做什么
GRANT: What are you... what are you trying to do?
等等 等一小会
ABBY: Hold on. Just hold on one second.
干嘛 -在我给你希望之前 让我试试这个
What? -Let me try this before I get your hopes up.
好吧 好
Okay? Okay.
你做到了 -好了
You've done it. ABBY: Okay.
你做到了
You've done it.
来吧 -给 该你了
Come on. -Here. Your turn.
快啊 快啊
Come on, you, come on.
快点啊
Come on, you .
好的
Okay -
快点 你个该死的
Come on, you !
等等 等等
Hang on. Hang on. Hang on.
就一会儿 就一会儿
Just a minute,just a minute.
哦 好 -你干什么
Oh, yeah. -What... what are you doing?
我要战胜这辆车子
I'm going to defeat this .
不会让它打败我的
Not gonna beat me.