你告诉我 本
So you tell me, Ben!
有更适合做我孩子母亲的人选么
What better woman could I have picked to be the mother of my child?
说啊
Seriously!
我还做出什麽更加负责的选择
What more responsible choice could I have made?
说啊
You tell me!
靠 鱼刺
Fucking prick!
无论发生什麽 无论无论发生什麽
Seriously, so whatever happens, whatever the fuck happens,
今年 或者明年 甚至以后
this year, or next year, or whenever,
我们都会没事的
we're going to be fine.
如何
Okay?
好
Okay.
随你便
Whatever.
你总是想一箭双雕 对不对
You always want to find some way to stay above the fray, right?
那就吃你的鱼和熊掌去 你猜会怎么样
Have your cake and eat it, too. Well, guess what?
如果你觉得你和朱莉 能一辈子的好朋友
If you think that you and Jule are going to be BFFs for life,
-然后那位大♥波♥维奇... -嘿
-and that Titty McTitteneimer... -Hey!
-...爽暴你的人生... -嘿
...greatest fuck in your life... -Hey!
还有喂 "哦 对 她只滑板诶"
And "Oh, my God, she snowboards,"
会让你每天吃香喝辣
is not going to make you bored as shit one day,
你就太他妈错了
then you are fucking wrong!
米茜以前和我在火车的卫生间 干柴烈火
I mean, Missy and I used to have sex in the bathroom of the train
只是因为我们等不及回家
because we couldn't wait to get home.
她还在塔可尼克给我吹过萧
She gave me a fucking blowjob on the Taconic!
现在看看我们
Now look at us!
不过祝你们好运 等不及看结果了
But good luck to you guys. I can't wait to see how it all turns out.
亲爱的 你要不要...
Sweetie, are you...
嘿 没事了
Hey, it's okay.
嘿 亲爱的 怎么了 你没事吧
Hey, babe, what's up? You okay?
-嗯 我没事 -真的没事
-Yeah, I'm fine. -You sure?
你看上去有点...
You look a little...
不好意思 只是 在胡思乱想罢了
Sorry, no. It's just stuff.
哦 对 玛丽简 这是我爸和我妈
Okay, so, Maryjane, this is my father and my mother.
-嗨 你好 -我叫马西
-Hi. How are you? -I'm Marcy.
-马西 很高兴见到你 -很高兴
-Marcy, it's so nice to meet you. -It's nice to meet you.
-那是我爸 -嗨 菲尔 你好
-That's my dad. -Hi, Phil. How are you?
-你很迷人 真的很迷人 -谢谢 谢谢
-You were stunning. Absolutely stunning. -Thank you. Thank you.
嘿 早上好
Hey, good morning.
好漂亮的花
They look beautiful.
生日快乐 等不及周末见了 爱你 科特
妈 我要走了
Mom, I'm going to go.
-你看起来真漂亮 -谢谢
-You look beautiful. -Thanks.
你确定没问题么 带着他
Are you certain this is okay? Are you okay with him?
开玩笑么 我就是做这个的
Are you kidding? I live for this.
我倒是希望 你能多问问我这方面
I just wish you'd ask me more often.
不好意思 我不知道
I'm sorry. I didn't know that.
看 那是我女儿
See, that's my baby.
你的妈妈是我女儿
Your momma is my baby.
好啦 漂亮宝宝 我们去穿衣服啦
Okay, gorgeous boy, let's go get you dressed.
好 宝贝 我爱你
All right, sweetheart. I love you.
-拜 -拜
-Bye. -Bye.
爱你
Love you.
谢谢 妈
Thanks, Mom.
嘿
Hey.
-嗨 -生日快乐
-Hi. -Happy birthday.
-谢谢 -哇 你看上去很不错
-Thanks. -Wow, you look great.
谢谢
Thanks.
其他人呢 我以为我最后一个了
Where is everybody? I thought I'd be the last.
你是最后一个
You are.
-啊 -就我们俩
-What? -It's just us.
-你桌子准备好了 -谢谢
-Your table is ready. -Thank you.
别告诉我其他人的保姆都有事
Don't tell me everybody's sitter crapped out.
-是 差不多 -好可惜 亲爱的
-Yeah, something like that. -I'm sorry, doll, that sucks.
-谢谢 没事的 -谢谢
-Thank you. It's all right. -Thanks.
那 科特呢
Well, where's Kurt?
科特不来了
Kurt is not coming.
噢 靠 你们俩吵架了
Oh, shit. You guys have a fight?
没有
No.
我不明白 发生了什麽
I don't understand, so what's wrong?
没什么 没事 科特 他...
Nothing. Nothing. Kurt is...
很好
Perfect.
是很好 所以我不理解
Yes. It's annoying.
-他想让我周末去见他孩子 -噢 是吗
-He wants me to meet his kids this weekend. -Oh, yeah?
那很重要啊 你准备好了吗
Wow, that's big. You ready for it?
没有
No.
亲爱的 到底是什麽
Doll, what is it?
你看上去很焦虑 痛苦 之类
You seem weird, or sad, or something.
科特 他
Kurt is
最好了
the nicest,
也最聪明
smartest,
也最男人
hottest,
也是至今最关心我的
most caring man I have ever dated.
是
Yep.
看上去完美无瑕
Seems to have it all.
远甚于安迪之巅峰时刻
Several notches above Andy on his best day.
而且 不知道爲什麽 他待我很真诚
And for some strange reason, he seems genuinely into me.
他倾心于你 很明显
He adores you, it's obvious.
但我和他在一起 只想到你
But all I do when I'm with him is think about you.
我没有叫科特或是其他人来
I didn't invite Kurt or anyone here tonight
因为我只想和家人在一起
because I just wanted to be with family.
你是我的家人
You're my family.
你和乔 就你和乔
You and Joe. Just you and Joe.
不是我妈 不是莱斯利 只是你们俩
Not my mom, not even Leslie. Just you guys.
我深深爱上你了 我不知道怎么办
I'm so in love with you I don't know what to do.
噢 亲爱的...
Oh, honey...
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
嘿 嘿 嘿 朱莉 朱莉...
Hey, hey, hey, Jule, Jule...
我不知道你什麽时候喝上的...
I don't know when you started the cocktails...
我没醉
I'm not drunk.
我没醉
I'm not drunk.
那个 我现在和玛丽简在一起
Well, I'm with Maryjane.
我知道 但我们心知肚明 会结束的
I know, but you and I both know that's going to burn out soon.
朱莉...
Jule...
她要和我同居了
She's moving in with me.
但你在橱柜那里说的话 你说...
But all those things that you said at the cabin, you said...
是 我是认真的
Yeah, I meant all of them.
朱莉 我很爱你
Jule, I love you so much.
但是以朋友之名
As a friend.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
我只是对你没有感觉...
I'm just not attracted to you...
那种感觉
Like that.
老天知道你非常迷人
I mean, God knows you're attractive, you are beautiful.
我只是...
I'm just...
我以为你也是这么想的
See, I thought you felt the same way.
朱莉...
Jule...
"踩到地上 蚂蚁在跑"
"Feel the ground, ants running round."
"踩到地上 蹭到小脚"
"Feel the ground, you scratched little feet. "
要知道 在曼哈顿 离开一个房♥租稳定的公♥寓♥
You know, leaving a rent-stabilized apartment in Manhattan
在很多圈子 无异于是个求救信♥号♥♥
is considered a cry for help in many circles.
布鲁克林 嗯
Brooklyn, huh?
从未想过这样的日子
Never thought that day would come.
那是两张牌 你现在知道了
That's two cards. Just so you know.
PS 687是最好的公立学前学校
PS 687 is the best public pre-school.
而且你知道 我负担不起一年2万的私立学校
And you know I can't afford half of 20K a year for private.
我不是在广♥告♥界工作
I don't work in advertising.
我会付学费的 我一直这么说
You know I'd pay for school. I've always said that.
不 不应该那样
No, that's not the arrangement.
我们说过一半一半 对不对 很公平
Everything down the middle, right? Even.
那你是要带走他了
So you get to take him away from me?
去你家要转3次车或70刀的出租 那叫公平
电影精选列表