I mean, it's the only lead we have.
她的主页发生了什么? 那是什么?
What going on with her profile? What's that on there?
嘿 我是奥利维亚 留下你的讯息
Hey, it's Olivia. Leave me a ping.
有事发生了 有事发生了
something's wrong, something's wrong.
停在那里!
Stop right here.
停在那里让我下车!
Stop right here and let me out.
我的天啊!
Oh, my god.
我的天啊!
Oh, my god.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
下车 快下车帮她
get out, get out and help her.
- 帮她 - 救我
- Help her. - Save me.
- 多谢你医生 - 嗯
- Thank you so much, doctor. - Yeah.
她情况稳定
she's stable.
她很有可能挺过来
She might actually make it through this.
即使她可以...
Even if she does..
玛丽娜也不会停下来
...Marina's never gonna stop.
该死!
Shit.
拜托你 留 留在这里陪丽芙
Just, just stay here. Stay with Liv, please.
不要让她自己一个人
Don't let her be alone.
你 你要去那里?
W-where are you going?
哇 看来有人过了一个很困难的一天
Whoa! Someone had a rough day.
如果那里还有人住的话怎么办? 我的意思是...
What happens if there's still people living here? I mean..
那里现在怎么了?
What is this place now?
我不知道
I don't know.
不管怎样 我都要找到那部手提电脑出来
No matter what, I'm finding that laptop
然后将它狠狠地打烂!
and I'm gonna fuckin' smash it.
- 高比 - 嗯
- Kobe. - Yeah.
多谢你陪我去
Thanks for coming with me.
谁说我是为了你而去的?
Who says I'm doing it for you?
你在那里啊?
Where the hell are you?
警♥察♥在不断问我各种问题
the cops are asking me a million questions.
对不起 我 我正在去 Moore's Grove
I'm, I'm going to Moore's Grove. I'm sorry.
不要独自一个去那里啊!
Don't go there alone.
我 我不是一个人 我 我跟高比在一起
I, I'm not alone. I'm, I'm with Kobe.
我现在就过去找你
I'm coming to meet you.
那 她在那里?
So, where is she?
我不知道 讯号♥不好
I don't know, man. Bad reception.
- 嗯 - 好吧 继续尝试
- Yeah. - Alright, keep trying.
真该死!
Shit.
- 真好啊 - 嗯
- Charming. - Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
该死的! 这里没有讯号♥
Shit, there's no service.
为什么你对这件事这么紧张? 你会没事的
What are you so fucking nervous about? You're gonna be fine.
你到底在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你说过她想令你孤独
You said she wants to make you lonely.
如果是真的话 那你就是我们当中唯一一个安全的
If that's true, then you are the only one that's safe.
噢 嘿 亲爱的
Oh, hey, sweetheart.
我说不好 不要去中国
I said no. No Chinese for you.
不 不不 不要 我说不要去中国
N-no, no, no, i-i said no Chinese.
不要去中国 我说...
No Chinese, I said..
好了 嗯 不 好了 我的意思是我们 我们可以去中国
Sure, yeah, no, I mean, we-we could have Chinese, alright.
只是...只是...
From down.. No down at the one by the..
嗯 我晚点再联络你
Yeah, I'll call you back.
拜托 不要 我不想死 拜托 求求你
Please, no. I don't wanna die. Please, please.
噢 我的天啊!
Oh, my god.
你不是吧?
You really?
罗拉
Laura.
- 高比 - 什么?
- Kobe. - What?
她不在这里
She's not here.
你有没有检查过地下室?
Did you check the basement?
什么地下室?
What basement?
高比
Kobe.
高比
Kobe.
高比
Kobe.
高比
Kobe.
有什么问题了?
what's wrong?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果你死了她就不能令到你孤独了
She can't make you lonely if you're dead.
罗拉
Laura!
罗拉
Laura.
嘿 我是罗拉 留下讯息吧
Hey, it's Laura. Leave a message.
你说不知道她在那里是什么意思?
what do you mean you don't know where she is?
那里发生了什么事?
What happened back there?
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥的听不听到我在跟你说话?
Hey, don't you know I'm fucking talking to you?
发生什么事了?
What happened?
听着 如果你伤害了她 我会杀了你
Listen to me, if you touch her, I'll fucking kill you.
- 她究竟在那里? - 她肯定没有事的
- Now where the hell is she? - She is absolutely fine.
而我们就全都玩完了
We are completely fucked.
她就是个宝贝
She's just peachy.
泰勒
Tyler.
罗拉? 感谢上天 我以为你发生了什么事
Laura, thank god. I thought something happened to you.
我 我发个地址给你
I-i just texted you an address.
罗拉 我 我听 听不清你说什么
Laura, i-i cant, i can't hear you.
你的讯号♥很差
You're breaking up.
泰勒
Tyler.
你确定你不需要我带去医院吗?
Are you sure you don't want me to take you to a hospital?
带我去工厂那里
take me to the factory.
你认为我们可以打败这东西吗?
So you think we can beat this, don't you?
你闭嘴啊!
Shut up, man.
说真的
Seriously.
你根本不清楚我们正在面对什么
You have no idea what we're dealing with.
我知道 我见到...
I do. I saw where we're headed...
- 你给我闭嘴 我认真的 - 我他妈的见到了!
- shut up, man, seriously-- - I fucking saw it.
你告诉我你要为她而死
You're telling me you're gonna die for her.
但是我们都已经因为她而奄奄一息了
because we've all been dying for her.
你可以留在车里的
You can stay in the car, man.
妈?
Mom.
罗拉 你去那里了? 我联络不上你
Laura, where have you been? I can't reach you.
- 妈 你还好吗? - 罗拉 我见到些东西
- Mom, are you okay? - I'm seeing things, Laura.
- 我一直见到那个女孩 - 我很抱歉
- I keep seeing that girl. - I'm sorry.
- 是我的错 - 我们发生什么事了?
- It's my fault. - What's happening to us?
听我说 我不会让你发生任何事
Listen to me. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
我要去想方法解决这件事 我要去想方法阻止它
I'm gonna sort this out somehow. I'm gonna stop this somehow.
妈?
Mom?
- 妈! 妈! - 我会保护你的
- Mom! Mom! - I'm gonna protect you.
妈
Mom!
妈!
Mom!
妈!
Mom.
罗拉
Laura.
罗拉!
Laura!
泰勒
Tyler.
泰勒
Tyler.
我真的很担心你啊
I was so worried about you.
嘿 罗拉
Laura, hey.
罗拉 看着我
Laura, look at me.
我妈 她...
My mom, she's..
天啊
Jesus.
你发生什么事了?
What happened to you?
嗨
Hi.
你想要什么?
What do you want from me?
你究竟还想要什么?
What else do you want from me?
罗拉 我只是想跟你做朋友
I just wanna be friends, Laura.
好朋友
best friends.
永远的好朋友
Forever.
罗拉
Laura.
罗拉
Laura.
来我这里
come to me.
来我这里
come to me.
来我这里
come to me.
罗拉·伍德森分享了一段影片
周五晚狂欢
好友请求