各位 请安静
Everyone, please.
请注意
Please.
很遗憾我有责任要在这里
It's my unfortunate responsibility
告诉大家一个可怕的消息
to share with you some terrible news.
似乎就在上周末
It seems that over the weekend
我们的同学玛丽娜·米尔斯自杀了
a fellow student Marina Mills committed suicide.
传闻她将自杀过程用摄像头拍下来是吗?
Is it true that she filmed it on her webcam?
你的同班同学死了 而你就只关心
one of your classmates died and all you care about
是否能够看得到?
is whether you can see it?
似乎今天早上的确有一段影片
Apparently, there was a video uploaded
被上传到学校网站里
to the university website this morning.
你们当中有些同学在学校将影片删除前
Some of you were crafty enough to grab it
就已经很快将影片下载了
before we could take it down.
我劝你们不要 不要去看
I urge you not to, to watch it.
任何人被发现将影片分享出去会立即被停课
Anyone caught sharing it will be suspended, period.
无任何求情理由
no discussion.
你们当中有没有那些是玛丽娜的朋友?
were any of you friends with Marina?
或者有任何信息可以说明这埸悲剧?
Or have any info that can shed light on this tragedy?
如果有 请在下课后来找我
If so, see me after class.
朋友请求
两周之前
丽芙 这影片太有趣了!
Liv, this video is so cute.
- 吓不到我的 - 对啊 对啊
- So not scary. - Yeah, right.
这影片非常好
This is so good.
罗拉·伍德森
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 你好啊
- Hey. - Hello.
有人昨晚没有回家呢
Someone didn't come home last night.
对啊 又没回家
Yeah, again.
所以现在你们两个是夫妻还是什么了?
So are you guys, like, monogamous now or what?
丽芙 那不是一个粗口 天啊
Liv, it's not a dirty word. Jesus.
好明显 我知道 我只是妒忌 被人抛弃
I know. Clearly, I'm just jealous, you know, being dumped.
你没有被人抛弃 你只认识他一天
You were not dumped. You knew him for one day.
那是个美好的一天
It was an amazing day.
嗯 好 很好 喜欢吗 嗯
Hmm. Yeah. Yeah, like that? Yeah.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
- 嗯 我明白 - 真疯狂
- Hmm. I know. - This is crazy.
那你现在跟谁交往中吗?
So you're in a, in a relationship?
- 噢 又来了! - 不 无关系 真的无关系
- Oh, here we go. - No, it's super cool. Really.
我只是 只是很喜欢你上传的所有
I just, you know, love all these precious little updates
你和冲浪医生的珍贵小更新
about you and Dr. surfboard.
- 对你很好 - 噢 闭嘴吧
- Good for you. - Oh, shut up.
另一种说法是关于网络成瘾症
Another argument that Internet addiction disorder
并不属于精神疾病类
doesn't belong in the dsm
没有经常性的症状或异常
is that it's frequently symptomatic of other disorders.
如抑郁 焦虑或创伤
depression, anxiety, trauma.
通常 这是让我们逃离现实的方法
often, it's an escape from things we don't wanna deal with.
让我们远离日常生活中的事 差远了
From our everyday lives to things far, far worse.
虽然最常见的疾病可能只是
Though the most common disorder might just be
令我们的双手过度疲劳
that we have too much time on our hands.
矜持点
Play it cool.
等几天先
Wait a few days.
他已经知道我一点都不矜持
He already knows I'm not cool.
我想我们班上就已经有些
I think we might have an excellent example
很好的网络成瘾症例子
of Internet addiction disorder right here in class.
除了伍德森小姐和马西森小姐之外
Beside from miss woodson and miss mathison
这里有没有其他人出现任何症状?
does anyone else here experience symptoms?
- 看看这张 - 我很喜欢 我喜欢这张
- look at that. - I love it. I like that.
- 这张拍得真好 - 噢 我真的很喜欢这个滤镜
- That's a nice one. - Oh, I really like that filter.
- 我可以教你怎样做 - 看看高比 天啊
- I can show you how to do it. - Look at Kobe. Jesus.
他什么时候才放得下你?
when's he gonna get over you?
他真是一个变♥态♥
he's such a creeper.
- 他不是个变♥态♥ - 噢
- he is not a creeper! - Oh.
那是谁?
Who's that?
我班上的一个女孩
A girl in my class.
零个朋友 怎么做到的 超级怪异?
Zero friends. How's that not, like, super weird?
可能她刚刚才开始玩呢
maybe she just started her profile or something.
她看起来像个十二岁的小孩
is she like 12 years old?
哈 我觉得她很有才华
Ha. I think she's really talented.
我喜欢
I like it.
你喜欢她在课堂上撕掉她自己的头发?
You like it when she rips her hair out during class?
噢 别这样
Oh, come on.
我今天真的看到她拔走自己的眼睫毛
i literally saw her pull an eyelash out today.
呃 这是种强迫行为 叫作拔毛癖
uh, it's a condition. It's called trichotillomania.
如果你间中打开一次教科书看看
You would know all about it if you crack open a textbook
你就会知道了有关它的一切
every once in a while.
- 噢! - 噢 随便了
- Owned! - Oh, whatever.
事实上我下年准备转另一个科目
I'm actually changing majors next year.
噢 是吗 那再下一年呢?
Oh, yeah, and the year after that?
- 噢 又一击! - 好了
- Owned! Twofer. - Come on.
随便了!
Whatever.
噢 你在煮什么?
Oh, what are you making?
是不是咖哩海鲜? 噢 真好
is that seafood curry? Oh, it's good.
什么? 咖哩海鲜? 不 这是...
what? Seafood curry. No, this is..
我的爸爸是一名精神科医生
well, my dad was a psychiatrist
所以 我想跟随他去当一名精神科医生
so I guess I, you know, wanna follow in his footsteps.
这很好啊
That's nice.
你读这科目是为了拿学分还是...
Are you doing it for credit or you just..
你真的想去做?
You really wanna do it?
我不肯定 我刚刚才转到这里
I'm not sure. I just transferred.
- 我 我还未认识任何人 - 你现在认识我了
- I-i don't know anyone yet. - Well, now you know me.
你住在宿舍吗?
Are you in the dorms?
我朋友和我租了间公♥寓♥来住
My friends and I, we just got an apartment.
这感觉很好 但肯定的是
It's amazing, but we're definitely
我们一样事情都没有做好
not getting any work done.
- 太多的朋友 - 就是啊
- Too many friends. - Exactly.
我们晚点再见
I'll see you around campus.
再见 罗拉
Bye, Laura.
我以为医科生也有功课呢
I thought med students had homework.
- 你想谈一会吗? - 呃 我在学习啊
- You wanted to talk. - Well, I'm studying.
网络成瘾症
Internet addiction disorder.
而你就是你自己的个案研究对象吗?
And you're your own case study.
完全正确
Exactly.
这女孩有什么问题?
What's the deal with this girl?
我不知道 我觉得她有点孤单
I don't know. I think she's lonely.
她会成为你的朋友还是你第一位的精神病人?
Is she gonna be your friend or your first mental patient?
她会成为我的第二位精神病人
She'll be my second mental patient.
她将我全部放上网的东西都看了
She's going through every post I've ever made in my life.
哇 她真疯狂
wow. She's crazy.
看 看看她刚刚发给我的东西
Look, look what she just sent me.
什么 我又要看
What, I wanna see.
噢! 啊!
Oh. Uh.
噢 你们两个要永远幸福快乐的一起生活了
Oh, you guys are gonna live happily ever after together.
- 我的天啊 - 真甜蜜
- Oh, my god. - How nice.
- 她究竟是什么人啊? - 我不知道
- Who is this person? - I don't know.
喂 拉下去 我想看看她的贴文
Dude, scroll down. I wanna see her timeline.
继续
Further.
继续
further.
哇
whoa.
天啊
Jesus.
难怪她会令你作恶梦
no wonder this girl's giving you nightmares.
关了它
close it.
- 噢 - 我的天啊!
- Oh. - Oh, my god.
罗拉 这个女孩有问题
Laura, this girl isn't right.
为什么你要和她玩?
Why are you hanging out with her?
我只是想表示友好
I was just trying to be nice.
天啊 我简直不能相信你邀请了她参加你的生日
God! I can't believe you invited her to your birthday.
不 不 不 不 我没有邀请她
No, no, no, no. I didn't invite her.
她自己想来 我要怎样说呢?
She invited herself. What was I supposed to say?
嗯 你可以说点 例如 妈的 不可以
Um, how about something like, fuck, no?
嗯 换着我就会这样说
Yeah, that sounds about right to me.
你不可以这样对人说的