Laura, no one's saying it's your fault
是你的错
that Marina took her life.
我们只是在追查每一件事
We're looking into everything.
但罗拉 现在如果你无法删除那段影片的话
But in the meantime, Laura, if you can't delete that video
你就要将你整个帐号♥删除
you're gonna have to delete your profile.
嘿 还有一件事
hey, one more thing.
你有任何头绪知道那个女孩自焚的地方吗?
Any idea where this girl might have torched herself?
没有
No.
不 你没有听明白我说什么 我无法删除那段影片
No, you're not listening to me. I can't delete this video.
我连我的帐号♥也无法删除
I can't even delete my account.
就像我说的一样 这里不是客户中心
Like I said, this isn't a call center.
好吧 那为什么我不能解除和一个死去的女孩的好友关系?
okay, well, what about that dead girl I can't unfriend?
你对此能做些什么呢?
Can you do something about that?
女士 我没有见到任何那女孩的帐号♥
Ma'am, I'm not seeing this profile.
什么? 我刚刚才见到!
what? I just saw it.
还有没有其他人可以跟我说?
Is there anyone else i can speak to?
我很抱歉他们只会跟你说同样的话
I'm afraid they'll just tell you the same thing.
接下来怎么办?
what's next?
高比 我知道你就在这里 我可以听到你在玩游戏
Kobe, I know you're in there. I can hear your stupid game.
你发布了段很好的影片呢
That was a nice video you posted.
嗯 这就是我来的原因
Yeah, that's what I'm here about.
哇
Wow.
你是她唯一的朋友 真够特别啊
You're her only friend. How special is that?
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
天啊 有人还在上传些东西
Christ, someone's still uploading things.
这 这太正了!
That, that's intense.
我太他妈的喜欢了!
I fucking love it.
噢 对了
Oh, alright.
好了 让我们来看看后台的情况
Okay, let's take a little peek behind the curtains.
怎么了?
What?
你一点都不知道这有多奇怪 对吧
you have no idea how crazy that is, do you?
好了 看看这个
Okay. Look at that.
看 这 这些是正常的代码
Look, that, that is what code normally looks like.
不是这种
not this.
这 这东西连复♥制♥也不能 这 这根本不是代码
I-i can't even copy this. This isn't, this isn't code.
那 这是什么?
Well, w-what is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
等等 你可以拉回上去吗
Wait, wait. Can you go back?
不要再看那个女孩的主页了
Just stop looking at that girl's profile.
不要再想起她了
stop thinking about her.
她自杀了 告一段落 故事完结
she killed herself. End of story.
她在自己的手提电脑前点燃自己然后上吊自杀
She burned and hung herself in front of her laptop.
谁会这样做啊?
Who does that?
现在要去管这事吗?
is this gonna be a thing now?
你去高比的宿舍和他一起做什么了
You and Kobe hanging out in his dorm room.
你现在真的在想那些事吗?
Is that really what you're thinking about right now?
嗯 我在想我们两个
Yeah, I'm thinking about us.
那又有什么问题?
What's wrong with that?
他只是个朋友 你知道的
He's just a friend, you know that.
他是这样想的吗?
Does he?
如果你不上网 他们就骚扰不了你
It's called cyberstalking for a reason.
这就是叫作所谓的网络跟踪的原因
they can't bother you if you're not online.
呃 嗯 给我买♥♥一些
Uh, yeah. Get me some of those
呃 朱古力坚果酥一样的东西
uh, chocolate macadamia crisp thingies.
不 不是 呃 就像 朱古力薯片
no, they're not, uh, like, chocolate potato chips.
它们就像曲奇一样
they're like cookies.
呃 类似饼干
like, uh, crackers, kind of.
就问那个人吧 我经常都会去那里
just ask the guy there. I go there all the time.
白白肥肥的孩子很爱朱古力
The white chubby kid who loves chocolate.
宝贝 你不是小孩了 天啊 你真挑剔
Babe, you're not chubby. You're very fussy. My god!
我不是挑剔 只是朱古力
I'm not being fussy, I'm on my period
会令我感觉良好
and chocolate makes me feel better.
伊莎贝尔?
Isabel?
听到吗?
Hello?
该死的!
Shit.
查得?
Chad?
有人吗?
Hello?
高比?
Kobe?
老友啊 这不有趣!
You guys, this isn't funny.
真的!
Seriously.
老友?
Guys?
高比 出来吧 好友
Kobes, come on, man.
什么鬼啊?
What the hell?
什...
What..
什么鬼东西来的!
What the fuck.
不! 不! 不! 不! 不!
No, no, no, no, no.
噢!
oh.
不!
No!
不要啊!
No!
停下!
No!
不要!
no!
不要啊!
No!
好了 她现在勉强可以说话了
Okay, so she's barely talking right now.
他们要她在这里留院观察 也可能要住一段时间
They're gonna her overnight. Maybe longer.
如果你们想的话可以去看她
You can see her if you want.
听着 我不太熟悉古斯塔沃
Listen, I didn't know Gustavo that well.
他是不是吸了毒?
Was he on something?
没有
No.
我看了验尸报告 简直疯狂
I saw the medical report. It is insane.
拜托 请你走吧
Please, just leave.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
这全是她的错
this is all her fault.
罗拉 她现在不清醒
She's not herself, Laura.
不! 那个不是古斯
No, Gus wasn't himself.
他之前开始发恶梦
He was having nightmares.
我也一样
so am I.
你吓到我们了 你在说什么啊?
You're scaring us, is. What are you talking about?
罗拉知道的
Laura knows!
她很清楚
She knows.
感觉一切都很虚假
It doesn't feel real.
答应我你今天不会去看那女孩的主页
Promise me you won't look at that girl's profile today.
你令到自己快疯了
You're driving yourself crazy.
删除你的帐号♥
Delete your account.
我说真的
Seriously.
你想伊莎贝尔也看到吗?
You want Isabel to see that?
丽芙你知道的 我删除不了
Liv, you know I can't.
我不理要如何 快删了它!
I don't care how. Just do it.
妈的
Fuck.
妈的
Fuck.
有很多学生给了我压力
Even if it's not you behind these posts
即使这些贴文不是由你本人发的
I'm getting a lot of pressure from the students.
这些贴文一直继续出现 我别无选择
As long as the posts are up, i have no choice
只好中止你余下的学期 暂时休学
but to suspend you for the rest of the semester.
妈 其实你不需要经常打给我的
Mom, you don't always have to call me on facetime, you know.
- 你为什么不打给我? - 对不起
- Why didn't you call me? - I'm sorry.
我 我只是不想你担心 好吗?
I, I didn't want you to worry, okay?
我会来接你 我想你回家
I'm coming to pick you up. I want you home.
不 听着 我保证我晚点再打给你 好吗?
No. Look, look, I'll call you later. I promise, okay?
看看这个
Look at that.
什么鬼啊!
What the hell.
嗯 她在他死之前跟他做了好友
Yeah, she friended him right before he died.
还有些事情
There's something else.
- 天啊 高比 我不... - 我不是要你去看
- Jesus, Kobe, I don't-- - I don't want you to watch it.
我希望你听一下
I want you to listen.
那是什么?
What is that?
我不知道 我想是黑蜂的声音
I don't know. I think it's wasps.
她整个主页都是些黑蜂
She's got black wasps all over her profile.
我做了些搜查 呃
I did some research, and, um'
有些人将黑蜂与邪恶联♥系♥在一起
some people associated them with evil.
他们说黑蜂出现在女巫居住的地方附近
they say they appeared wherever witches lived.
它们 跟随着女巫 在她们身边保护她们