They, like, follow them around and protect them.
天啊
Jesus.
这个女孩究竟是谁?
Who is this girl?
你觉得你可以让我们进去她的房♥间吗?
Do you think you could get us into her room?
好了 来吧
Come on, now.
她不太时尚对吗?
Not much into fashion, was she?
你知不知道你要找些什么?
Do you even know what you're looking for?
呃 任何东西
Well, just anything.
噢 嘿 嘿 看看 看看这个
Oh, hey, hey. Look, look, look.
- 这是她 - 那这两个又是谁?
- That's her. - And who are these two?
你可以找到这间是什么学校吗?
can you find what school this is?
如果网上有资料的话当然可以
If it's ever been online, yeah.
你是否就是那个打电♥话♥来的年轻女孩?
Are you the young lady who called?
玛丽娜的朋友?
Marina's friend?
对
Yes.
你跟她有多熟悉?
How close did you say you were again?
我只是刚开始认识她...
I was just getting to know her when she..
我连她的真名也不知道
I didn't even know her real name.
妮蒂法 玛丽娜·妮蒂法
Nedifar, Marina Nedifar.
你知道她的父母发生什么事吗?
Do you know what happened to her parents?
我对那些一无所知
I wouldn't know anything about that.
她是作为一个病人来到我们这里
She came to us as a ward of the state.
可怜的小女孩 她在这里有过很痛苦的经历
Poor girl, she had such a rough go of things here.
她总是很敏感 一直都是一个人
She was always very sensitive. Always alone.
投入她自己的幻想世界中
Fleeing into her little fantasy worlds.
她还在网上找到了一些黑暗的东西
And she found some dark corners online.
一些小孩不应该去看的东西
Things no child should see.
有时候她就只盯着电脑几个小时
Sometimes she would just stare at the computer for hours.
银幕上什么都没有
Nothing on the screen at all.
只有她在黑暗中倒影
Just her own reflection in the darkness.
其他小孩子都很害怕她
The kids became terrified of her.
他们说她令他们作恶梦
They said she gave them nightmares.
妈的
Fuck!
天啊
Jesus.
那两个在相片中的男孩
The two boys in the photo
他们都被发现死在 Saddle Mills 附近
they were found dead near saddle mills
面部都是残缺不全
with their faces mutilated.
他们都是被一堆黑蜂袭击致死
They were swarmed by black wasps.
什么?
What?
泰勒 我知道这可能会令你惹上麻烦
Tyler, I know you could get in trouble for this
但 拜托 你能否
but please, can you
能否在什么地方可以找到她的记录?
can you access her records somehow?
例如家庭联络或者最后的地址?
Like a family contact or the last address?
任何东西?
Something?
我们连她姓什么都不知道
we don't even know her last name.
妮蒂法
Nedifar.
玛丽娜·妮蒂法
Marina Nedifar.
罗拉?
Laura?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有谁在吗?
Is anybody here?
有人吗?
Hello?
这不是真的 这不是真的
This is not real. This is not real.
这不是真的 这不是真的
This is not real. This is not real.
这不是真的
This is not real.
不! 这不是真的!
No. This is not real.
这不是真的
This is not real!
伍德森小姐
Miss Woodson.
她在切开自己喉咙之前把自己的头发都撕掉了
she rips out on her own hair before she slits her throat.
这是我当警♥察♥二十五年来
Now I've been on this job 25 years
第一次遇上的事情
and that's a first for me.
是不是有一些我们不知道的低劣新毒品出现了?
There's some shitty new drug we don't know about?
我从来都没有碰过那些东西
I never took anything.
我想知道的是 你是在那里找到那段
What I wanna know is, where you got the elevator footage
升降机影片来发布?
that you posted.
我最后说多一次 我没有发布过任何这些东西
For the last time, I'm not posting any of this.
嗯 好消息是我们从你的网络地址上
Well, the good news for you is we can't link
没有找到任何和那些影片有关连
your ip address to any of these videos.
事实上我们根本找不到任何网络地址
We couldn't find any address at all
这根本就说不通
which doesn't make any sense.
除非你非常熟悉我们的网络部门
Unless you are familiar with our it department.
这一切都是那个女孩做的
It all has to do with this girl.
伍德森小姐 你认识很多死人呢
You really know a lot of dead people, Miss Woodson.
这不是真的...
This is not real..
罗拉 我不认为这是一个自杀行为
I don't think this was a suicide, Laura.
我认为这是一种仪式
I think it was a ritual.
呃 这些 你在这里看到的
Um, that, what you're lookin' at here
这些 这些叫作黑镜
these are, these are black mirrors.
他们在千百年前就已经被用作超自然用途
They've been used in the occult for thousands of years.
他们说 如果你 如果你直视着它
and they say that if you, if you stare into it
你就可以和另一边沟通
you can communicate with some other sides.
这 这叫作占卜
It's, it's, it's called scrying.
但有时这些女巫 如果她们被猎杀
but sometimes these witches, if they were being hunted
而她们没有其他任何方法可以做
if they didn't have any other, any other way out
她们就会站在黑镜前
they would hang and burn themselves
点燃自己然后上吊自杀 之后就变成其他东西
in front of a black mirror and become something else.
你想怎么叫都可以 邪灵
Call it whatever you want. An evil spirit.
呃 魔鬼
Um, a, a demon.
重点是 这是她们用来报复人们的方法
Point is, it's how they got revenge on people.
呃 缠绕他们 困扰他们
uh, possessing them and-and haunting them
还有杀死他们
and killing them.
那他们如何阻止?
How'd they ever stop it?
传闻他们要找到那块原本的镜子
It says they had to find the original mirror.
那一块被她们站在面前点燃自己然后上吊的黑镜 毁灭它
The one they burned themselves in front of, destroy it.
你指是她的手提电脑?
You mean her laptop?
那是她的黑镜
It was her black mirror.
我们需要找到她在那里自杀
We need to find out where she killed herself.
噢 噢 我的天啊!
oh. Oh, my god.
我想 我想 这里一定隐藏着些什么
I mean, there, there has to be something here.
你明的 一些可以帮到我们的东西
You know, something that can help us.
我想我要回家了
I think I'm going home.
我承受不了这些事
I can't handle this.
我对这一切感到很抱歉
I'm so sorry for everything.
- 请不要走 - 对不起
- Please, don't go. - I'm sorry.
我不能
I can't.
你来迟了
You're late.
为什么每个人都这样说你?
Why is everyone talking about you?
你对那个女孩做了什么?
What have you done to this girl?
我没有对她做过什么!
I haven't done anything to her.
她就一直缠绕着我
She just attached herself to me.
而现在每个人都认为...
And now everyone thinks that..
拜托 宝贝 我想你回家 你跟我回家吧
Please, I want you home, baby. You're coming home with me.
不能 我不能 我要留在这里 弄清整件事
Well, I can't. I can't. I have to stay and figure it out.
弄清什么?
Figure what out?
...遭受重伤
...suffered serious injuries.
警方已将嫌疑人扣押
Police have the suspect in custody
直到他们完成整个调查之前
but they're not releasing any information
他们不会发布任何嫌疑人的信息
until they complete their investigation.
Moore's Grove
Moore's Grove.
那是一个废弃的农场镇 约两个小时的路程
it's a deserted farm town about two hours away.
那里有个奇怪公社在
There was a fire there 20 years ago
二十年前发生了一埸火
at some weird commune.
玛丽娜的母亲 艾达·妮蒂法一直住在那里
Marina's mother, Ada nedifar, lived there
直到某人将那个地方烧清光
until somebody burnt the whole place down.
什么?
what?
他们发现她仍然生还...
They kept some husk of her body alive...
...直到玛丽娜出生
...until Marina was delivered.
她独自一人在子♥宫♥度过数月
She was alone in the womb for months.
天啊 她一直都孤独一个
Jesus, she was always alone.
你觉得那里会是她自杀的地方吗?
You think this is where she went to kill herself?
我的意思是 这是我们唯一的线索