你想要我打电♥话♥给他们吗 我可以打给他们
Do you want me to call them? I can call them.
你继续开吧 做你该做的事
No, you go on. You do your job.
他们说带你到那儿
They said to get you there.
然后呢 然后呢 我知道你得
And what? And what? Well, I know you have to get
带我过去 所以你才在开车
me there, that's why you're driving me there.
你说过你不会带我过去吗
I mean did you say you wouldn't get me there?
你的意思是他们知道我不会带你去那儿
You mean they mean I wouldn't get you there,
所以你一定得带我去那儿 是这样吗
that's why you have to get me there? Is that it?
大概就是这个意思
It's something like that.
你开车吧 做你该做的事
No, you drive, you do your job.
-你介意吗 -我不想让你难堪
- Do you mind? - I don't want you getting in trouble.
天啊 我碰到麻烦 也不想
I mean, jesus, I'm in trouble, I can't have
拖你下水 要不我们就搞不清楚了
you in trouble, then we'll never get back.
上次你做的那个案子 阿利斯泰尔
So that last one you did, Alistair,
在哈萨克 不对 科萨克...
the Kazakhs, sorry, no, the Cossacks...
科索沃 在科索沃
Kosovans. Kosovans. Aye,
还有阿尔巴尼亚和塞尔维亚
Albanian and Serb they are.
对 就是那个 干得太漂亮了
Aye, that's the one! That worked out quite nicely.
他们最后拿出来了吗
So, did they show it in the end then?
拿了 半年之前就拿了
They did, about six months ago now.
-我正盯着这事呢 -事实上
- I was looking out for it. - Actually,
我自己倒没太留意 我当时在南非呢
I didn't see it myself. I was in South Africa at the time.
旅居全球 讲述你的感受
Swanning around the world talking about your feelings.
通往天堂的门票
A ticket to paradise.
因为杀了人 我是说没有我他会在哪儿
For killing a man! I mean, where would he have been without me?
整整40年在勒根的工厂
40 years in the factory in Lurgan making egg
和我们一样加工蛋箱 不会是他
cartons like the rest of us. Aye, not him!
在教皇 女皇 还有狗屁达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥
He can make a living telling the Pope
面前他都敢说
And the Queen, the Dalai fucking Lama
杀人是什么感觉 什么感觉
How it feels to kill a man. How it feels,
天知道我多痛苦 我有多累
The suffering I have, the burden I carry.
你怎么能骗到那些光鲜亮丽的智利美女
Why should you get women in pastel shades and rosy perfumes
毫无芥蒂地献上美食美酒
giving you tea and buns and wine from fucking Chile,
然后跟她们说
just so's you can tell them how it feels
朝我哥哥开了3枪是什么感觉
to be putting three bullets into my brother's head?
持械抢劫 打家劫舍 判了12年
12 years for armed robbery, membership and murder.
-操 -上帝啊
- Fuck! - Jesus Christ!
抱歉 抱歉 对不起
Sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
-你吓了我一跳 -我也是啊
- You made me jump! - What do you think it does to me?
我比你更怕啊
I'm one fuck of a lot closer to me than you are!
这次又是一件咨♥询♥案子吗 阿利斯泰尔
So is this another one of your counselling things, Alistair?
不 算是吧
No. Well, kind of.
是有关和解的一个节目
It's a programme about reconciliation.
我自己的案子 实际上 我私人的
My own, in fact. It's my own.
我要见被我杀了的人的弟弟
I'm to meet the brother of the man I killed.
-是我们现在正去的地方吗 -对
- Is that where we're going now? - Aye.
-你之前没见过他? -没
- Have you not met him yet? - No.
没有 第一次见
No, not since the day.
那是你主动要求见的?
Well, did you ask for this?
我可一点都不想见 雷
That was never going to be my call, Ray.
我可没有权利要求他做什么
I don't have the right to ask anything from him.
那是他想见你 还是...
So did he call you or...?
不是 是那些策划人 他们找到他
No, the programme people, they approached him.
还有我
Then me.
我是说我想要...要...
I said I'd be I'd be willing t-to, you know.
如果这次会面是他提议的
If it's a meeting he wants I'd be
我是很想要...要见他的
willing t-t-to do it, to see him.
我愿意为我所为做一些...
I'd do anything to...
你了解吧...
You know, to...
-你坐了牢吗 阿利斯泰尔 -是的
- Did you do time for it, Alistair? - Aye.
没有刑期 但我坐了12年牢
There was no release date but I did 12 years.
你可以阻止他的
You could have stopped him!
为什么不做点什么
Why didn't you stop him?!
你可以阻止他的
You could have stopped him!
能停下车吗
Can you stop the car?
你喝点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
你想要水吗
You want some water?
他当时只是个小屁孩
He was only a wee boy at the time, you know.
你只是要见他弟弟吗
And is it just the brother you're meeting?
对
Aye.
对...
Aye...
因为...
It's...
那件事后8个月他爸就死了
His father died eight months later.
心脏病发
A heart attack.
他家人说 他心碎了
A broken heart, the family said.
他哥哥叫丹尼尔 喝药死了
His brother, Daniel, it was an overdose with him.
之后 他妈妈也死了
After that, his mother, she died.
就是这么回事
It's what happens.
一般也就是这样的
It's often what happens.
对整个家来说
To the family, you know.
只是离世的人不理解 不会意识到
It's the part people don't understand, don't realise.
之后发生的事
What happens after.
帕蒂·巴恩斯
Paddy Barnes
在与中国世界冠军邹市明比赛中
with a bronze medal in the Olympic Games
失掉了半决赛的一回合后
after losing in his semifinal bout
获得奥♥运♥会铜牌
against Chinese world champion, Zou Shiming.
最终比分是15比0
The defeat was comprehensive, by 15-0.
你还好吗
You ok?
我们继续走?
Carry on?
好
Aye.
你工资高吗
Is it good pay you get?
还凑合
It's not bad.
-你想要做吗 -那敢情好了
- Are you thinking of it? - Aye, why not?
坐着这么舒服
It looks comfy.
得考驾照吗
Would I need a driving licence?
人生总有小障碍的 对吧
There's always a snag somewhere, eh?
她整整盯了我33年 知道吗
She's been staring at me for 33 years, do you know that?
感觉怎样
What it's like?
你的妈妈会整整责怪你33年吗
Your mother blaming you for 33 years?
他脑袋中了3枪 这你都知道了
Three bullets went into his head. You'd know that, though.
但是你知道吗
Did you know another one
墙上那幅画里的猫也中了一弹
hit a picture of a cat on the wall?
那幅画不是我打碎的
It wasn't me who broke that picture,
也没人因为那个责怪我
I never got the blame for that one,
如果墙上的画不是我弄碎的
and if it wasn't me who broke the picture on the wall,
那也就不是我害了我哥哥
it wasn't me who killed my brother.
并不是我妈妈说的那样 我没害死他
I didn't kill him like she said I did.
是你干的
It was you.
是你开着车来到我家
It was you in the car arriving at her house
朝我哥脑袋开了3枪
and shooting three bullets into her son's head,
让她那么痛苦 又那么责怪我
making her grieve the way she did, blaming me the way she did.
现在 我在车里 要去见你
Well, I'm the one in the car now, visiting you.
坐在车里的是我
I'm the one in the car now.
坐在车里的是我
I'm the one in the car now.
-到了吗 -到了
- Is this it? - This is it.
你好 我是保罗
Yes, it's Paul here.
我们进来了
We're just coming in now.
对 是他
...Yes, he is.
好
Right.
天啊 你快看这里啊
Jesus, will you look at this place?
乔 你好 最近好吗
Joe, hi! How are you?
-挺好的 -那就好
- Aye, good! - Good.
来得正是时候 太好了
You've made good time, well done!
我只是坐在后面而已
I was just sitting in the back.
这是大卫 他是迈克尔的助手
This is David, Michael's assistant.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you.
请进 我们去找迈克尔
Hi. Come on inside and we'll find Michael.
挺隆重的
It'll be grand.
迈克尔在这边 格里芬先生
Michael is this way, Mr Griffin.
格里芬先生进屋了
Mr Griffin is stepping into the house.
电影精选列表