[天堂五分钟]
[大约3720人在北爱尔兰的冲突事件中被杀]
[本片讲述的是深受这些杀戮影响的]
[两个男人的故事]
要想知道我如何变成现在的样子
For me to talk about the man I have become,
就得从我的过去说起
you need to know about the man I was.
我14岁的时候加入了"苏格兰帮"
I was 14 when I joined the tartan gangs
我15岁的时候加入了U.V.F
and I was 15 when I joined the U.V.F,
北爱尔兰志愿军
the Uster Volunteer Force.
别忘了 那时满大街都是暴♥动♥
At that time, don't forget, there were riots on the streets,
每周 每天都有人扔燃♥烧♥弹♥
every week, petrol bombs every day
那就发生在我们镇上
and that was just in our town.
那时只要你回家打开电视 就能
When you got home and switched on the TV, you could
看到其他地方也发生着同样的事
see it was happening in every other town as well.
我们处在水深火热之中
And it was like we were under siege.
我们的亲人 朋友
Fathers and brothers of friends
在大街上被杀害
were being killed in the streets.
我们都觉得 我们该做些什么了
And the feeling was, we all have to do something.
我们得团结一致行动起来
We're all in this together and we all have to do something.
[勒根 北爱尔兰 1975年10月]
共和党人声称...
The republican clubs said the...
想要杀死31个他们的同胞
try to kill 31 of their members.
经过昨晚贝尔法斯特的一整夜枪击
And after the overnight shootings in Belfast,
3人伤势严重
three men are still seriously ill.
同时 在昨晚共和党人遭受大规模袭击之后
Also, as we talk to the Fianna Fail Party about
我们与共和党谈了
their changed policy to Northern Ireland,
他们对北爱尔兰的改变政策
The republican clubs movement has suspended
共和党人已经终止会议的进行
meetings and warned members to be on their guard
并警示其党派人士提高警惕
after last night's widespread attacks upon its members.
尽管发生多起枪击事件仅有一名男士被害
Despite the many shootings only one man was killed.
在另一起事件中一名22岁的...
In another incident a 22-year-old...
"一杯香槟"--水手乐队
"A glass of champagne" by sailor
我有钱 我有地盘
I got the money I've got the place
你有身材 你有相貌
You've got the figure you've got the face
我们一起沉浸在一杯香槟之中
Let's get together the two of us over a glass of champagne
我有音乐
I've got the music
我拥有今夜
I've got the night
你的婀娜多姿使得灯火熄灭
You've got the figure put out the light
我们一起沉浸在一杯香槟之中
Let's get together the two of us over a glass of champagne
我已苦苦等待
I've been waiting
很多时日
much too long
只在今日
For this moment to come along oh yeah
快快快
Come on, come on, come on.
靠
Fuck!
快来啊 妈妈
Come on, Mum!
蹲下
Get down!
等等...
Wait...
死啦 快跑
Fuck! Run!
-还好吧 小子 -好啊 吉姆
- All right there, kid? - Hi, Jim.
大伙们 还好吗
All right, guys?
好啊 爸爸
Heya, Dad.
-好啊 吉姆 -想喝茶吗
- Hi, Jim. - Are you ready for your tea?
谢了 妈妈
Thanks, Ma.
去坐吧 我待会儿给你
Go and take a seat and I'll bring it in to you.
克里斯打电♥话♥找过你 吉姆
Hey, Jim, Chrissie called for you.
他问你等会儿是不是要出去
He asked if you were going out later.
我应该早点打给他
I should call him earlier.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven,
8 9 10
Eight, nine, ten.
好了
Ok.
1 2 3
One, two, three!
-快点啊 -我在努力啊
- Come on! - I'm doing it!
-他们待会儿出来会发现的 -我知道
- They will be coming out and find out . - I know!
他们还给我们留了点心
They've left us some buns.
4个小甜点
We've four fucking buns!
-什么点心 -糖霜点心
- What sort of buns? - Iced.
-什么颜色的 -粉红
- What colour? - Pink.
粉红 他们怎么知道我喜欢啊
Pink! How did they know?
真♥他♥妈♥的爽啊
Ah, fucking hell.
真♥他♥妈♥的爽啊
Fucking hell!
-还好吧 斯图尔特 -还好
- All right, Stuart? - All right.
我马上就好
I'll be right with you.
利特尔先生太太还好吗
All right there, Mr Little, Mrs Little?
-好啊 斯图尔特 -好啊
- Hello, Stuart. - Hello.
他还活着吧 不是吗
He is still alive, isn't he?
我喜欢这家伙
I like this fella here.
对 他不错
Aye, he's not bad.
好了 晚些时候见
All right. I'll see you later.
别喝酒
No drinking now.
我不喝的 舞会上不提供酒
No, Mum. They don't serve drinks at the hop.
是的 他喜欢喝柠檬水 利特尔太太 你不用担心
Sure, he's a lemonade boy, Mrs Little, you don't need to worry.
祝您晚上愉快
You have a nice evening.
-萨米找你了吗 -找了 都在袋子里呢
- Did Sammy visit? - Aye, it's all in the bag.
-有什么美差事呢 -上车再说
- So what's the craic? - I'll tell you in the car.
39 40 41
39, 40, 41,
42 43 44...
42, 43, 44...
-45 46 47 48... -进屋吧
- 45, 46, 47, 48... - Go into the house.
- 好的 妈妈 -马上
- Yes, Ma. - Now!
好的 妈妈
Yes, Ma.
50 51 52
50, 51, 52,
53 54 55 56
53, 54, 55, 56
57 58...
57, 58...
-回见啦 -60 61...
- See you later, kiddo. - ...60, 61...
-再见啦 乔 -...62
- All right, Joe. - ...62,
63 6♥4♥ 65 66...
63, 6♥4♥, 65, 66...
-好了 兄弟们 -从哪儿搞来的车
- All right, lads. - Where did you get that from?
温莎
The Windsor.
-这能开吧 -当然啦
- Does it run ok? - Aye, it's Ok.
去克雷格的谷仓
Craig's barn.
好了 斯图尔特 打开袋子
Ok, Stuart, open the bag.
他想要我们在花♥园♥挖坑
He's wanting us to dig his gardens.
对 我们就要这样做
Right, this is what's going down.
认识城♥堡♥庄园的科林吗
You know Colin who works at Castle's yard?
那个石匠吗
Aye, the stonemasons?
教会警告他如果不离开 他就死定了
The provies told him that if he didn't leave, he'd be stiffed,
所以我跟他打了招呼 "如果你不离开"
So I sent the message back, "if you don't leave,"
"你们中的一人就会死"
"it's one of youse who'll be stiffed."
他们没有停止恐吓
They haven't withdrawn the threat.
这是我们第一次杀人 哥们
So this is our first kill, boys.
我跟萨米说我想这样做 他说
I told Sammy that I wanted to do it. He said he'd check
他会看看今晚是否会有什么意外
and see if there was anything else going down tonight.
他回来和我说没问题
He came back to me and said it was good to go.
"这枪是你的了"他和我说的 因此我才能
"The hit's yours," he's already said. That's why he told me
带上这玩意
I could pick up the piece.
从哪儿来的
Where from?
-你别管 -让我看看 阿利斯泰尔
- You don't ask that. - Let's see it, Alistair.
-看吧 -这是什么型号♥的
- Aye, go ahead. - What is it?
-史密夫威逊的点38左轮 -不能搞把自动枪吗
- It's a 38. Smith and Wesson. - Could you not get an automatic?
斯图尔特 这比自动的好多了
Nah, Stuart, this is better than automatics,
自动枪总是会卡住
they jam all the time.
但这个呢 你可不会
With this, you know, it's not going
让我一直扣动扳机
to leave me there fucking clicking,
就像拿着一个鸡♥巴♥在手上
you know, standing there with a dick in my hand.
你有几发子弹啊
Aye. How many rounds did you get?
够用的了
Enough.
他一定认为我们很棒才给我们枪
He must be reckoning we're good then to be getting a hit.
我要的就是这个
Well, this is the one I asked for
-所以我们得证明给他看 -他说了什么
- So we better be. - What did he say,
萨米 他什么时候说这枪是我们的了
Sammy, when he said the hit was ours?
他看着我们的眼睛 就像
He just looked us in the eyes like he was,
就像他为我们而骄傲
you know, he was proud of us.
我跟你说 这种感觉很好 我们
I'm telling you, it was a good feeling. We'll
就这样走进那10英尺高的房♥子 对吧
电影精选列表