be walking into that bar ten foot tall now, eh?
我等不及了
I can't wait for that.
要事第一 伙计
We have to do it first, mind.
我能拿着它吗
Can I hold it?
可别走火啊
Give us a wee jig of it after you, will you?
给我看看
Hey, give us a look.
爽啊 天啊
Fucking hell, man!
这真像詹姆斯·邦德 对吧
It's like fucking James Bond, eh?
-很强劲吧 -很疯狂吧
- Powerful, isn't it? - Mad, isn't it?
我们要干掉谁啊
Who is it?
格里芬
Griffin.
-格里芬? -他被警告在这星期
- Griffin? - He was warned to leave the yard
结束前离开庄园
by the end of the week.
等等 是吉姆·格里芬
Hang on, Jim Griffin.
-是 -我认识他 那就对了
- Aye. - I know him. That's right.
住在艾伯特街的那个吗
Albert street, aren't they?
他本来就打算离开庄园了啊
He's leaving the yard anyway, isn't he?
建立自己的庄园?
Setting out on his own?
-格里芬吗 -我是这样听说的
- Griffin, is he? - That's what I'm hearing.
你的意思是他打算自己创业
Oh, you mean start his own business?
我是这样听说的
Aye, that's what I'm hearing.
等等 在勒根不可能啊
Hang on, can't be here in Lurgan.
一个镇上不可能有两个石匠庄园啊
Surely now, not two Masons' yards in the one town?
他们正在修建 打算圣诞节开业
They're going to be up and running by Christmas.
我是这样听说的
That's what I'm hearing.
至少他现在还在城♥堡♥
Well, he's still in Castle's now.
那就是他运气不好啦
So that's bad luck on him then.
我认识他妈妈
I know his mother.
她是我们学徒训练的饭堂阿姨
She's our dinner lady at the apprenticeship.
我知道你在说谁 我不认识她
Aye, I know the woman you mean. I don't know her,
但我知道你在说谁
like, but I know who you mean.
她妹妹凯瑟琳在面包店工作
Sure her sister Catherine works in the bread shop.
我们要干掉的是她儿子吗
So is that her son we're doing?
他们不在艾伯特街
It's not Albert Street.
他们以前住在那儿 我很肯定
They used to be, I'm sure of it.
是希尔街
It's Hill Street.
希尔街37号♥
It's 37 Hill Street.
58 59 60
58, 59, 60,
61 62 63
61, 62, 63,
6♥4♥ 65 66
6♥4♥, 65, 66,
67 68
67, 68...
继续 儿子 打破你哥哥的记录
Go on in now, son. And do as your brother see it.
好 爸爸
Yes, Dad.
72 73 74 75
...72, 73, 74, 75,
76 77 78
76, 77, 78,
79 80 81
79, 80, 81,
82 83 84
82, 83, 84...
我们搞定以后 烧了车 烧了所有东西
When we've done it, we burn the car, we burn the gear,
打电♥话♥给萨米 去舞会 让别人看到我们
we call Sammy and we go to the hop. We get seen around,
跳几支舞 然后回家
a few dances and then we're back home.
我们走吧
Let's go.
37号♥? 你确定吗
37? You sure?
是的 在左边
Aye, it's left.
有部队 低头
Army! Down!
怎么了
What's happened?
他们过去了
They're passing.
-往右开 -他们看到我打了左灯
- Go right. - They've seen me indicating left now.
那就往左开吧
Go left then.
带我们在街道里兜圈子 我们会转回来的
Just take us round the block, Andy. We'll come at it again.
--完了 -怎么了
- Oh, fuck! - What is it?
-红灯了 -吉普车在哪儿
- Lights have gone red. - Where are the jeeps?
-就在我们前面 -什么
- We're right behind them. - What?!
-他们还在车里吗 -现在是的
- Are they staying in the vehicle? - So far.
阿利斯泰尔 我们无路可走了
Alistair, this has got to be a no-goer.
赶快逃出去吧
Let's get out of here.
你们现在想出去吗
Aye, do you want to get out of here?
别别别
No, don't! No!
萨米一定会认为我们是缩头乌龟
Sammy'll think we've chickened.
他们在干吗
Are they doing anything?
他们只是坐在那儿
They're just sitting there.
完了 阿利斯泰尔
Oh, fuck, Alistair!
别抬头
Stay down!
可以走了
We're off!
你打高尔夫啊
You play golf?
-你看过我打吗 -乔
- Did you watch me play? - Joe.
你打得好吗
Didn't you do well!
我打得不坏
I didn't do too badly.
真的吗
Really?!
我已经得分了 节目很快就要结束了 对吧
Oh! I've scored already! Could be a very short show! Right.
123 124
123, 124...
乔?
Joe?
125...
进来吧 儿子
Come on, son.
我快打破记录了
I'm almost setting a record!
128 129 130
128, 129, 130,
131 133 133
131, 132, 133,
134 135 136 137
134, 135, 136, 137...
[詹姆斯·格里芬 希尔街37号♥ 勒根]
击中了 快走快走
I've scored. Go! Go!
他们有个14个月大的女儿...
They have a 14-month-old daughter...
我们走吧
Let's go.
-好啊 阿利斯泰尔 -好啊
- Hi, Alistair. - Hiya.
玩得愉快 好自为之
Enjoy the evening. Behave yourselves!
派对变得疯狂
And the party turned insane
她大声叫出她的名字
She called out her na-a-a-ame
她走进来时 惊艳四座
And then she walked in looking like dynamite
她说"跟着我跳波加洛舞吧"
she said, "Now come along boogaloo through the night"
她摇摆的样子十分惊艳
And the way she's moving well dyna-mite
使出浑身乏术 大放光彩吧
Light you up with all she's got...
喝酒吗 小子
Want a drink, skittle?
她让整个小镇大放光彩
...She's got the whole town lighting up dynamite
没人知道是非对错
Nobody quite knowing what to do wrong or right
但大家都知道"戴娜"是光芒四射
But they all know Dyna is dynamite
他们是对的
And they're right...
[勒根医院]
不要啊 别打了 妈妈
No! You stop it, Mummy!
你为什么不去阻止
Why didn't you do something?!
你什么都没做
You didn't do anything!
别打了 妈妈 别打了
Stop it, Mummy! Stop it!
你本可以用牛奶瓶之类的东西阻止他
You could have stopped him with a milk bottle or something!
求你了 妈妈 别打了 求你了 求你了
Please, Mummy! Stop it, Mummy, please? Please?
为什么你不阻止他 是你害死了他
Why didn't you? You killed him!
是你害死了你的亲哥哥 不
You killed your own brother! No! Ssh!
不 不
No! No!
不
...No!
一直不知道为什么那幅猫的画会在那儿
Never knew why that picture of a cat was there,
还有那个男孩 不知道那男孩怎样了
and the other one. Don't know what happened to that one.
我的意思是...
I mean...?
搞毛啊
What the fuck?
-抱歉 你说什么 -什么
- Sorry, what did you say? - What?
你刚才说了什么
Did you not just say something?
我在自言自语
Was I talking to myself?
这真是个好位子
It gets me a good seat.
几年都没人坐我旁边了
I've had no-one sitting next to me for years.
一对一 真操蛋
One on one. For fuck's sake.
我想说 真操蛋
I mean, for fuck's sake.
-你可以掉头吗 -你想要我掉头啊?
- Would you turn back? - Are you wanting me to turn back?
-我想这样 -我觉得
- I'd love you for it. - I think I should
我应该先送你到那儿
get you there first, don't you?
-我可以先送你回去... -我宁愿
- I can take you back when I've got... - I'd rather
吃掉自己的脚也不要你送我过去
eat my two fucking feet than you get me there.
天啊 我想说...
Jesus, I mean...
电影精选列表