琼
June.
伍迪
Woody.
我开门见山地说吧 听说你要走了
Let me just cut to the chase. I heard that you were leaving,
祝你一路平安
and I want to wish you farewell.
认识你真的很荣幸
It was truly a pleasure knowing you.
你口是心非吧
You don't mean any of that.
嗯 没错
No, I do not.
你知道吗 伍迪
You know, Woody,
你...不算是最糟糕的邻居
you... weren't the worst neighbor.
我想在某种程度上 我会想念你的
I think in a way, I'm gonna miss you.
哇
Wow.
只是开玩笑
Just kiddin'.
保重 伍迪
Take care, Woody.
你的头盔呢?
Wh-Where's your helmet?
混♥蛋♥!
Twat!
好了 伙计们 我出去了
All right, guys, I'm out.
兄弟 你才刚来
Bro, you just got here, man.
嘿 当老板就是这样
Hey, that's what happens when you're the boss.
查德 确保那些糖果都没有过期
And, Chad, make sure none of that candy's expired.
好的 老板
Yes, boss.
但你不能拿过期作为借口来偷吃糖果
And that is not an excuse for you to just eat the candy and then say it was expired.
明白了吗? - 明白
You got me? - I got you.
比利 你也一样 - 是的 老板
Same goes to you, Billy. - Yes, sir.
这些尝起来过期了吗?
Do these chips taste expired to you?
你们有没有多种口味的安全套?
Do you guys have, like, flavored condoms here?
我今晚有个约会 怎么了?
I'm going on a date tonight. What?
电影精选列表