好! 因为我做了晚饭
Okay! 'Cause I made dinner,
所以 不知道为什么我们有这个
so, not sure why we have that.
好吃 好吃 好吃 好吃!
Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy. Yum!
那是什么?
What's that?
呃 特殊场合
Uh, special occasion.
有客人 有客人
Company. Company.
可以开饭了?
About that dinner?
我去拿些盘子
Let me get some plates.
好 我们都要准备吃饭了 你也是 查理 好吗?
Yeah, and we're all going to eat. You too, Charlie, okay?
你喜欢墨西哥卷饼吗? - 喜欢
You like burritos? - Yep.
嗯 我也是
Mmm. Me too.
看起来怎么样? - 开始吧
How's that look to you, huh? - Here we go.
所以你是偷我妈电的时候遇上她的?
So you met my mom when you were stealing her power?
是借 - 偷
Borrowing. - Stealing.
偷 嗯
Stealing. Yeah.
谁做的?
Who does that?
你也会做同样的事情
You would've done the exact same thing.
不 - 不
No. - No.
嗯 你不会
No, you wouldn't have.
所以你真的喜欢住在这里
So you actually like living here.
是啊
Yeah, I do.
我意思是 有那么...
I mean, there's this...
有那么一件事 就是...
There's, like, one thing that's... mm.
什么?
What?
有时琼让我帮她擦脚
Sometimes June makes me rub her feet.
哟! 什么? - 不 我在开玩笑
Ew! What? - No, I'm kidding.
好像只发生过两次
That only happened, like, twice.
你真是个怪胎
You are a freak.
你有男朋友吗?
So you got a man?
哇 别
Whoa. Don't even.
怎么?
What?
你问我的第一个问题...
Well, the... the first question you asked me--
就这第一个问题...
the very first question--
不是问我做得这么辛苦的工作
isn't about my work, which I do way too much of,
或者是问我的爱好
or-or about my hobbies
或者是我的兴趣 或...
or my interests or...
都不是
No.
你问我的第一个问题是我是否有男朋友?
No, the very first question you ask me is if I've got a man?
所以你是单身狗 - 去死吧
So you're single. - Go to hell.
我自己经历了一次相当痛苦的分手
I'm going through a, uh, pretty rough breakup myself.
她把我甩了
She dumped me,
但我想我已经回报给她了
but I guess you could say I returned the favor.
我没...什么? 你笑什么?
I'm s-- What? What are you laughing at?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
好吧 现在你得告诉我
Okay, now you have to tell me.
你可不准骂我 - 我不做任何承诺
You can't judge me. - I make no promises.
我给她留了些记号♥
I upper-decked her.
你什么?
You what?
你知道 马桶的顶部
You know the top part of the toilet
有个盖子 里面有干净的水 对吗?
where there's the lid, and then you got the clean water up there, right?
所以...
So...
嗯 你肯定干不出好事
Yeah, I don't like where this is going.
是啊 所以我在里面拉了屎
Yeah, so I went number two in there,
然后我把那个盖子像埃及棺材一样密封了起来
and then I sealed that bad boy up like an Egyptian coffin.
你几岁了?
How old are you?
别
No.
我误解了
I misread that.
看这个
Look at this.
来
Go.
给你拿了一些零食
Brought you a little movie snack.
你这王八蛋
You son of a bitch.
奥利让你这么做的?
Ollie put you up to this?
无可奉告
I plead the Fifth.
我会吃香蕉 就这样
I'll eat the banana, but that's it.
你是个好孩子
You're a good kid.
你好
Hello.
好吧 我想要一盒红胶丸
All right, I would like a pack of reds,
一瓶杜松子酒
a fifth of gin,
和六张刮刮卡 但请隔张抽取
and six scratchers, but please pull every other scratch off.
你好
Hello.
嗯 琼说会有个混♥蛋♥来帮她买♥♥点东西
Yeah. June said there was some asshole coming by to get some stuff for her.
好 我要一盒红胶丸
Okay. I will take a pack of reds,
一瓶杜松子酒 六张刮刮卡
a fifth of gin, and six scratch-offs,
但请隔张抽取
but please pull every other scratcher.
嘿 顺便问一下 她怎么样了?
Hey, how is she, by the way?
她很好
She's fine.
嗯 她最近没有来这里
Yeah, she hasn't been coming in here lately,
上次看到她时脸色不太好...
and she didn't look too good the last time...
你知道吗? 没关系 我随便说说
You know what? Never mind. I'm rambling.
一共是10美元 琼要的这些
Uh, just costs $10, for June.
替我向她问候 - 好的
Tell her I said hi. - Will do.
好
Good.
你不饿吗?
Aren't you, uh, hungry?
不饿
No, I guess not.
哈 你这是第一次
Huh. Well, that's a first.
我自己多吃点
Well, there's more for me.
那些药是吃什么的?
What are those pills for?
不关你的事 罗德尼 - 我是认真的
My business, Rodney. - I'm serious.
我也是
So am I.
管好你自己
Mind your business.
只不过
It's just, uh,
奥利维亚似乎非常想让你吃这些药
Olivia seemed pretty intent on getting you to take them.
现在我没胃口了
Now there goes my appetite.
今天早些时候在便利店...
And earlier today at the convenience store--
他对你说了什么? - 他只是问你是否还好
What'd he tell you? - He just asked if you were okay.
你在隐瞒什么?
What are you hiding?
你知道吗?
You know what?
我要去开车兜风了
I'm going for a drive.
你不可以开车的
You're not allowed to drive.
那么你来开车 - 我没车
Then you go for a goddamn drive. - I don't have a car.
开我的 - 你有病吧?
Take mine. - How sick are you?
我没病
I'm fine.
别对我撒谎
Don't lie to me.
“别对我撒谎”?
"Don't lie to me"?
你算什么东西 我老爸?
What are you, my father?
嗯? 你在乎什么?
Huh? What do you care?
因为我关心你 你个白♥痴♥
Because I care about you, you idiot.
不要那样跟我说话 你个王八蛋
Don't talk to me like that, you son of a bitch.
你以为你是谁?
Who the hell do you think you are?
听着
Look, um,
我只是担心 就这样
I'm just worried, that's all.
嗯 是啊是啊 嗯 是啊
Oh, yeah, yeah. Oh, yeah.
对 你很担心 嗯 我知道你在担心什么
Right, you're worried. Yeah, I know what you're worried about.
你担心无法再免费吃住
You're worried about losing your free ride.
你知道吗? 你知道吗?
You know what? You know what?
这对我不起作用
This is not working for me.
嗯 嗯 我 呃...
Uh-uh. I, uh...
我想你已经待得太久了
I think you have overstayed your welcome.
收拾好你的行李 就今晚
Pack up your stuff. Tonight.
我要你收拾好行李给我滚蛋
I want you to pack up your stuff and go.
这不是你的真心话 琼
You don't mean that, June.
哦 不是吗?
Oh, don't I?
不是吗?
Don't I?
你知道 我 呃
You know, I, uh,
我给了你一个家 我给了你一个住处
I gave you a roof, I gave you a place to stay,
我给你吃的 但你还不满足
I put food in your stomach, but that is not enough for you.
不 不 你还在不停的窥探我的事情
No, no. You just have to keep prying,
不是吗 孩子? 嗯?
don't you, kid? Huh?
听着 如果我想...
Look, if I want to...
如果我想自杀
if I want to kill myself,
电影精选列表