It's running, Stacy.
好的 如果你需要...
Okay, if you need...
走
Go.
每纳秒都会有资金流动
With money moving every nanosecond...
我们必须得提供一个技术平台
we have to provide a platform for technology...
保持和控制损失
to be able to maintain and control risk.
-你得想想盒子外面 -哦 我懂
-You have to be thinking outside the box. -Oh, I understand.
这些疯子用他们的笔记本
These geeks with their laptops can figure
就能想法从你这偷到钱
out ways to steal money from you.
-阿林 你迷路了 -嗨 杰克
-Arlin, you lost? -Hi, Jack.
没有 盖里只是在教我一些新科技
No, Gary's trying to teach me something about the new technology.
-是嘛 祝你好运 -是啊
-Well, good luck. -Yeah.
我告诉他你已经尝试了很多年了 你来这干嘛
I told him you've been trying that for years. What are you up to?
呃 这有一个
Well, there's a...
我下来是因为
I came down because there was...
这里有个服务器的维护问题
a maintenance issue with one of the servers.
要工程师下来处理
Got the engineers coming down.
我要求过一切维护问题 都要通知我
I asked to be notified about all maintenance issues.
没人告诉过我有服务器坏了
No one told me a server was down.
他们可能还没意识到程序已经改变了
They probably didn't realize the procedures changed.
维契托方面没给你打电♥话♥
Wichita didn't call you?
没有
No.
谁是"他们"
Who's "they"?
我不知道 詹妮特接的电♥话♥
I don't know. Janet took the call.
你今天早上把她开除了
Did you fire her this morning?
你知道的 阿林 我们合不来
You know, Arlin, it just wasnt working out.
有点突然啊
Seems kind of sudden.
其实 这已经
Well, actually, it's been...
已经有一段时间了
It's been building for a while.
那 愿意加入我们吗
Well, care to join us?
帮盖里教教我这样只懂模拟信♥号♥♥的人
Help Gary unlock my analog brain?
我想我最好是回办公室去
I think I'd better get back to the office.
我过会找你
I'll check with you later.
好的 阿林 你得明白两件事:
All right, Arlin, you gotta understand two things:
首先 胆小鬼才用模拟信♥号♥♥
Number one, analog is for sissies.
所以我才聚集了...
So I gathered.
转帐金额 2000万美元
数据文件写入光盘中...
他没有洗手
He didn't wash his hands.
这就是为什么你从来都不该 在吧台上吃花生
That's why you should never eat peanuts off a bar.
我们走
Let's go.
我能把它的项圈取下来吗
Can I take his collar off?
-不行 亲爱的 它需要那个 -贝丝 请跟我来
-No, honey. He needs that. -Beth, come with me, please.
-去哪 -就楼下
-Where? -Just downstairs.
妈妈
Mom.
-没事的 我马上回来 -快点 贝丝
-It's okay. I'll be right back. -Now, Beth.
你为什么这么恨我们
Why do you hate us so much?
我不恨你 莎拉 我只是根本不在乎你
I don't hate you, Sarah. I just don't care about you.
我需要你打个电♥话♥
I need you to make a call.
为什么 我为什么要这么说
Why...? Why would I say this?
让他相信你
Make him believe you.
这个嘛 希望那可以...
Well, hopefully, that's the way...
哪个是他
Which one is he?
穿蓝衬衫的孩子
The kid in the blue shirt.
过来
Come here.
斯坦菲尔德先生 为什么詹妮特被开除了
Mr. Stanfield, sir? Why did Janet get fired?
-她什么也没干 -我知道你干了什么 波比
-She didn't do anything. -We know what you're up to, Bobby.
我♥干♥了什么 你什么意思
What I'm up to? What do you mean?
你和詹妮特多次试图获取秘密信息
You and Janet have made repeated attempts to access secure information.
没有的事 太荒谬了
No, that's ridiculous.
她把你供出来了 波比
She rolled over on you, Bobby. She gave you up.
你说什么呢 先生
What are you talking about, sir?
坐下 坐下
Sit down. Sit down.
用户名 jstanfield 保安副总裁
05年3月23日14时16分
电汇室12号♥终端
大开曼群岛 从一号♥帐户接收
我们会保持联络的 波比
We'll be in touch, Bobby.
喂
Hello?
完成了
It's done.
威尔 钱到了吗
Vel, is the money there?
好的 很好
Okay, good.
你要我♥干♥的事我已经全干完了
I've done everything you want.
什么时候你把我的家人还给我
When do I get my family back?
我们还有点收尾工作要做
We have some tidying up to do.
先生 我想说 不管你听到了什么...
Sir, I just wanted to say, regardless of what you may have heard...
防护楼层中的所有公共区域
There are hidden cameras in all the public areas...
和某些更敏感区域里 都装了隐藏摄像头
and some of the more sensitive areas on the secure floors.
就是说你能从这看到整间银行
So you can see the whole bank from here?
这是档案文件
These are archive files.
91个摄像头 20个屏幕显示
Ninety-one cameras running on 20 screens.
哇 我想你回家以后 一定不怎么看电视
Wow, I bet you don't watch much TV when you get home.
我根本就没电视
I don't even have one.
-对不起 对不起 -我来
-Sorry. Sorry. -I got it.
摄像监控室
删除全部摄像记录 需要密♥码♥验证
好了
Okay.
-至少没有溅到键盘上来 -是的
-At least it didn't end up in the keyboard. -Right.
趁我们还没把东西全搞砸 我们赶快离开这里吧
We better get out of here before we completely screw things up.
-谢谢 对不起 -谢谢
-Thanks. Sorry. -Thank you.
没事
All right.
-杰克·斯坦菲尔德在哪 -他刚走
-Where's Jack Stanfield? -He just left.
-他在这干嘛 -搞了个一团糟
-What was he doing in here? -Making one hell of a mess.
-怎么回事 -怎么了
-What the hell? -What's wrong?
所有的摄像文件都被删除了
All the camera files have been deleted.
阿林 请看看这个然后找我 谢谢 杰克
-这是什么 -就按"发送"就行
-What is this? -Just press "send."
现在没有网络 没有帐号♥细节
Now there's no network, no account details.
没有一亿美元的行踪 请把那光盘给我好吗
No trace of the 100 million. Can I have the disk, please?
威尔真有破坏天赋
Vel has a real talent for being destructive...
你不这么觉得吗
do you not think?
到你家再见了 杰克
See you at the house, Jack.
杰克 怎么回事 你干了什么
Jack, what's going on? What are you up to?
-我现在没时间说这个 -那就挤出时间来
-I haven't got time for this now. -You're gonna make time.
你要待在这 解释清楚你在那些
You'll stay here and explain what
你不该在的地方都干了什么
you were doing in areas you're not supposed to be in.
不 我不行
No, I'm not.
-斯坦菲尔德先生 网络...-告诉他
-Mr. Stanfield, the network... -Tell him.
-怎么了 -网络刚刚瘫痪了
-What is it? -The network just crashed.
-整层楼 -不 整栋楼
-The whole floor? -No, the whole building.
斯坦菲尔德
Stanfield!
杰克 待那别动
Jack! Stop right there!
杰克
Jack!
-从车里滚出来 -你疯了
-Get out of the car! -Are you nuts?
-你才疯了 -滚开
-You're nuts! -Get away.
保安摄像文件没了 计算机又刚刚瘫痪了
Security-camera files are missing, the computers just crashed...!
叫警♥察♥
Call the police.
保安 我们在车♥库♥ 叫警♥察♥来
Security. We're in the garage, get the police.
妈的
Shit.
贝丝
Beth?
贝丝
Beth!
贝丝
Beth!
贝丝
Beth?
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
他们哪去了 我家人哪去了
Where are they? Where's my family?
是的 我们正要离开
Yeah, we're leaving now.
等我完事就和你汇合
I'll meet you when I'm done.
好 可以
Yeah, will do.
-考克斯对你说再见 -他们还活着吗
-Cox says goodbye. -Are they alive?
就告诉我 他们还活着吗
Just tell me that. Are they alive?
-求你了 老兄 告诉我 -我们要离开了 杰克
-Come on, man, talk to me. -We're leaving now, Jack.
为什么 在这杀了我吧 我为什么要让...
Why? Just kill me here. Why should I make it easy?
你还以为你有机会帮他们吗
You still think there's a chance you might be able to help them.
我们赶快走吧
Now, let's go.
嗨 我是哈里 请留言
Hi, it's Harry. Leave a message.