我蓝色的袋子在哪
Where's my blue bag?
我不在乎
I don't care. No.
防火墙
-皮姆 你看到他了吗 -看到了
-Pim, do you have him? -I got him.
他正在离开家
He's leaving the house.
今天他迟了
He's late today.
-你在哪 就在哪里吗 -不 在街对面
-Where are you? Are you right there? -No, I'm across the street.
-离他近点 -我不会跟丢他的
-Get closer than that. -I'm not gonna lose him.
-我不会跟丢他的 -注意点 伙计们
-I'm not gonna lose him. -Pay attention, guys.
9:01 又到了格兰威尔公园
9:01, down Granville Park. Again.
好 转到七号♥频段
Okay, switch to channel seven.
莎拉
Sarah!
嗨
Hi.
控制交通流量
Control the flow of traffic.
过来 来这 小锈
Come on! Come here, Rusty!
小锈 小锈 来这
Rusty. Rusty, come here.
过来 小锈
Come... Rusty!
快过来 乖
Come on, boy.
快点 我们要迟到了
Come on. We're gonna be late.
你好啊 杰克
Hello, Jack.
-莎拉 请你把那关小点好吗 -什么
-Sarah, could you turn it down, please? -What?
音乐 如果那也算音乐的话 关小点
The music, if that's what it is. Turn it down.
-为什么 -谁把狗放出去了吗
-Why? -Has anyone let the dog out yet?
轮到莎拉了 上次是我做的
It's Sarah's turn! I did it last time!
那能花多长时间 两秒钟
It takes, what, two seconds?
小锈 不要 别碰那个
Rusty, no! Leave it alone!
快点
Come on!
安迪 停下
Andy, stop it.
安迪 妈 让安迪把那东西弄走
Andy! Mom, tell Andy to get that thing out of here.
电视信♥号♥♥都被它搞没了
It's screwing up the TV.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
安迪 帮点忙 好吗
Andy, a little help here, okay?
-低能 -白♥痴♥低能
-Moron. -Idiot moron.
-低能白♥痴♥ -没人是白♥痴♥
-Moron idiot. -Nobody's an idiot.
-除了她 -没人是低能
-Except for her. -Nobody's a moron.
-除了她 -安迪 停下
-Except for her. -Andy, stop it!
我想看这个
I'm trying to watch this.
那两个家伙整个星期都会在家
Those two home together all week?
周一前不会上学
There's no school till Monday.
哦 天 你每天可怎么过啊
Oh, boy. What's your day like?
完成摩根家设计的最后细节 他们今天灌地基
Finish the details on the Morgan house. They're pouring the footings today.
然后得给莎拉找个吉他老师 付一些帐单
Then I have to find a guitar teacher for Sarah, pay some bills...
然后得带孩子
and schlepping the kids.
你该找项兴趣爱好 让自己过得充实点
You should get yourself a hobby, keep yourself busy.
-我已经有了 -是吗
-I already have a hobby. -Yeah?
就是照顾你
And it's taking care of you.
我不值得你这么做
I don't deserve you.
是的 你是不值得
No, you don't.
我们还欠阿林和维他们一顿饭 想这周请吗
We owe Arlin and Vee a dinner. Wanna do it this week?
这个嘛 孩子这周都在家 我想陪他们
Well, they're home this week. I just wanna be with the kids.
-真的 -妈 让安迪把那东西弄出去
-Mom! Tell Andy to get that thing out! -Really?
你该让玛茜把我的蓝衬衫 送到洗衣店去
You should have Marci drop my blue suit off at the cleaners.
玛茜在马尼拉 要26号♥才能回来
Marci's in Manila till the 26th.
来 把这个给我一下
Here, sport, give me this for a second.
-妈 我说 就没人在意我的话吗 -就是这个搞的
-Mom! Excuse me, does anybody care? -This is what's doing it.
把这个放到我办公室
Put this in my office.
我来告诉你怎么修好它 好吗
I'll show you how we can fix it.
还有 我在意你的话
Okay? And, yes, I do care.
-再见 -再见 杰克
-Goodbye. -Bye, Jack.
-再见 爸爸 -再见 安迪
-Bye, Dad. -Bye, Andy.
别折磨你的姐姐
Don't torture your sister.
莎拉 这狗得出去 别忘了它的新项圈
Sarah, this dog needs to go out. Don't forget his new collar.
-莎拉 -再见 杰克
-Sarah. -Bye, Jack.
天气首先会好两天
Getting a welcome break in the weather
然后就是几场暴雨
before getting hit by a couple of storms.
行车将会更困难
That'll make the drive more difficult.
看来今早去西雅图城区的车流很顺畅
Looks like smooth sailing this morning heading into downtown Seattle.
除此以外 各地车流量都很大 有拥堵现象
We've been seeing slowdowns and heavy traffic just about everywhere else...
-早 -早 理查德
-Morning. -Morning, Richard.
早 辛迪 你好吗
Morning, Cindy. How are you?
早 杰克 很好 谢谢
Morning, Jack. Great, thanks.
我该怎么说呢 波比
How do I say this, Bobby?
-不行 -别这样 詹妮特 有什么不行的
-No. -Come on, Janet. I don't see why not.
听着 波比 这事情本该如此
Look, Bobby, here's how this works.
你邀请我出去 这你做过了
You ask me out, which you did.
我说不行 这我也说过了
I say no, which I did.
你说"好的"然后邀请其他人 别一直来找我
You say, "Okay," and ask somebody else. You don't keep asking me.
从什么时候起这就该算性骚扰了呢
At what point does it become sexual harassment?
从现在起 波比
Right about now, Bobby.
-斯坦菲尔德先生 -早 老板
-Mr. Stanfield. -Morning, boss.
-这小子还真顽固啊 -我不知道为什么
-Kid's persistent. -I don't know why.
-常见的原因吧 我估计 -你见过拉维了吗
-The usual reason, I suppose. -Have you seen Ravi yet?
还没 不过我正要去呢
No, I'm on my way now, though.
别忘了 合并会议
Don't forget, merger meeting.
-这花不错 -重生的波比送的
-Nice flowers. -Born-again Bobby.
可能他只是想拯救你的灵魂
Maybe he's trying to save your soul.
那他得送大点的花束
He'd need bigger blossoms than that.
-早啊 贝蒂 -早
-Good morning, Betty. -Morning.
-情况如何 -派克街的系统有点慢
-How we doing? -Pike Street system's running slow.
等卡萝尔来了我会告诉她的 我们会处理的
I'll tell Carol when she gets in. We'll get after it.
等合并完成 我们就有预算了
Merger goes through, we'll go in
那时就把这些东西全换掉
and replace the whole thing.
好的
Yeah.
-早 先生 -早 瑞克
-Morning, sir. -Good morning, Rick.
嘿 拉维 有什么情况吗
Hey, Ravi. What have we got?
暴♥力♥登入 有趣的是...
Brute-force login. The interesting thing is...
他经由香港 韩国和马来西亚...
he's coming in through Hong Kong, Korea and Malaysia...
但他竟然尝试了每个帐号♥ 他想把我们全黑掉
but he's trying sequential account numbers. He's hacking all over.
让我来看
Move over for me.
我们来试着给他改点规则 看他怎么办
Let's try a rule change on him, see what he does.
加一条入侵防御签名 这会改变模式
Put in an IPS signature that black-holes the pattern.
-看这能不能让他慢下来 -这会让我慢下来
-See if that slows him down. -That'd slow me down.
-这也会减少错误产生 -是的
-That'd be resistant to false positives too. -Yep.
谢谢
Thanks.
考虑到你们的安全层次 损失比估计的要大啊
Loss is higher than one would expect, considering your level of security.
就这么写
Just write it off?
这要看你怎么看统计数据
That depends on how you view the statistics.
不算很高 考虑到...
They're not particularly high, given the fact that...
我们的生意正开拓到 某些未涉足的领域
we're pushing the business into some new and uncharted areas.
网上银行是行业的大势所趋
Online banking is where the business is heading.
不管在哪开分行...
Where we have our branches...
我们都要为客户 提供更多方法操控他们的钱
we'll provide our customers with more ways to control their money.
从图中你能看到 合并以后...
As you can see by the chart, after the merger...
"西部存储"将在13个州 拥有1100间分行...
Accuwest will have 1100 branches in 13 states...
超过1000亿美元的资产
with over 100 billion in assets.
所以对你的回答是 哈里 是的...
So to answer you, Harry, yes...
我们的确认为合理的欺诈损失 是生意的成本之一
we do see a reasonable level of fraud loss as a cost of doing business.
-这是家小银行 你们有多少分行 -27家
-How many branches do you have? -Twenty-seven.
就是说 杰克 作为网络安全主管...
As head of network security, Jack...
你没有必要考虑大规模经济
you've never really had to think in terms of economies of scale.
-但你的风险哲学却是...-等等 盖里
-But your philosophy of risk is... -Wait a second, Gary.
给我说清楚 好吗 我的风险哲学到底是什么
Make this clear for me, will you? What exactly is my philosophy of risk?
-这不是冲你来的 -这就是冲我来的 妈的
-No need to take this personally. -I take it personally, goddamn it.
我花了20年时间保护这家银行 它的客户和股东
I've spent 20 years protecting this bank, its customers and shareholders...
不遭受不必要的损失
from unnecessary risk.
杰克 我想你没听到我说的话
Jack, I don't think you're hearing what I'm saying.
我听到你说的了 欺诈损失不可避免...
I hear what you're saying. Fraud loss is inevitable...
把这个当作生意成本 转嫁给客户
pass it on to the customers as the cost of doing business.
我们不会想这么干吧
We don't wanna do that, do we?
我们都是来为客户服务的 不能试着和平共处吗
We're all here to serve the customers. Let's try and get along.
-这对双方都有利 -这不可能 阿林