I did.
很不错
It's nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
多少年了
How old is it?
七年
Seven years.
这样一栋房♥子要多少钱
How much does a house like this go for?
这是为了抢银行 对吧
This is about robbing the bank, isn't it?
你们要利用杰克来帮你们抢银行
You're using Jack to help you rob the bank.
开几扇门 按几个键而已
Open a few doors and press a few buttons.
照顾好孩子就行了 贝丝
Just look after the kids, Beth.
还有 威尔 干♥你♥的活去
And, Vel, stick to your work.
我需要你们和平共处
I need you to try and get along.
阿林 我受够了他这种 居高临下的态度
Arlin, I'm tired of him patronizing me.
盖里是个白♥痴♥
Gary is an idiot.
可能是如此 生活就是如此...
Be that as it may, he's a fact of life...
此外 你过几个星期 就可能要替他干活了
on top of which, you may be working for him in a couple of weeks.
好吧 我会处理好的
Okay. I'll take care of it.
杰克 你没事吧
Jack. Are you okay?
是的 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
贝丝和孩子们呢
And Beth and the kids?
他们也很好 阿林
They're fine, Arlin.
听着 杰克 盖里很不喜欢你
Listen, Jack, Gary doesn't like you very much...
而且从你昨天的表现来看 这也不难理解
and based on your performance yesterday, it's not hard to understand.
还有 有个收账的昨天 到我们这来问问题了
Also, we had a debt collector here yesterday asking questions.
-这是怎么回事 -有人冒用了我的身份...
-What was that all about? -Somebody compromised my identity...
在网络赌博中输了九万五千美元
and ran up $95,000 won'th of online gambling debt.
哈里会处理这事的
Harry's taking care of it.
你了解我的 我...
You know me, I...
我从不赌博 也不欠债
I don't gamble. I don't have any debt.
现在去和盖里谈
Talk to Gary now.
-我希望这个合并顺利进行 -今天我不行 我...
-I want this merger to go smoothly. -I can't today, I'm...
就是今天 杰克
Today, Jack.
好吧 我来处理 谢谢
Okay. I'll take care of it. Thanks.
我们下周一起吃饭吗
Are we on for dinner next week?
好 我再和贝丝商量一下
Yeah, let me check with Beth.
看起来不错 要从那弄出来
Looks good. Get it out there.
盖里
Gary?
哦 是杰克啊 有什么事吗
Oh, yeah, Jack. Need something?
呃 我只是想和你谈一下
Yeah, I just wanted to have a word.
如果
If...
如果我昨天有些冒失
If I seemed like I was a little abrupt...
或者不很合作 我道歉
or difficult yesterday, I wanna apologize.
我想要告诉你 我将对合并全力以赴
I want you to know I am committed to this process.
只是昨天心情不太好
Just having a bad day, that's all.
看起来有点紧张啊 一切都好吗
Seem a little stressed. Everything okay?
-是的 我很好 盖里 谢谢你 -你肯定
-Yeah. I'm just fine, Gary. Thank you. -You sure?
-是的 -如果这个合并成功
-Yeah. -We can make this merger work...
将对每个人都有益
for everyone's benefit.
我来此是帮忙的 如果你有任何问题
I'm here to help. If you ever do have a problem,
我的大门总是敞开的
my door is always open.
谢谢你 盖里
Thank you, Gary.
詹妮特 进来一下 可以吗
Janet? Come in here for a second, will you?
我们要处理一些信件
We'll do some letters.
詹妮特 如果我过去几天 有些难以相处
Janet, if I've been difficult or distant...
或者冷淡 我希望你谅解
for the last couple of days, I hope you'll understand.
-我想道歉 -没关系
-I wanna apologize. -That's okay.
我们是一个团队 你和我
We're a team, you and me.
我希望你能理解 你对我的帮助我有多么感激
And I want you to understand how much I appreciate what you do for me.
-谢谢 杰克 -有时这对我来说简直就是整个世界
-Thanks, Jack. -It means the world to me.
有时我觉得我只是需要...
Sometimes I think I just need to...
放松
relax.
好的
Okay.
-拿出一分钟 -好的
-Take a minute. -Okay.
拿出五分钟来...
Take five minutes out of the day...
就这么静静♥坐♥着 休息一下
and just sit quietly and take a break.
-你懂吗 就是...-好的 杰克
-You know, just... -Sure. Jack...?
他迷茫了 彻底迷茫了
He's lost it. Completely lost it.
给斯科特·史密斯的信
Letter to Scott Smith.
亲爱的斯科特 收到了你的请求
Dear Scott, pursuant to your request...
你想要了解安全接口的进一步信息
for further information regarding the security-interface issues...
但很不幸 我们没有 你索要的这些信息
unfortunately, the information that you requested is not available.
如果这造成不便 我们很抱歉
Sorry for the inconvenience.
直到合并
Until the merger...
妈的 去掉这句
Shit. Strike that.
-哈里在洛杉矶开会 -谢谢你来告诉我这个
-Harry's in L.A. For a convention. -Thanks for coming to tell me that.
我可以向你推荐我的同事 盖里·米切尔
I can refer you to my associate, Gary Mitchell...
他可能可以向你提供这一信息
who may be able to provide you with the information.
-至于家人嘛 像往常一样亲密 -杰克
-Regards to the family, usual close. -Jack?
杰克 我一直在找你
Jack, I've been looking for you.
妈的
Shit.
-有个比尔·雷德蒙来见你 -妈的
-There's a Bill Redmond here to see you. -Shit!
-谁 -雷德蒙 联邦银行委员会的
-Who? -Redmond, from the Federal Banking Board?
-你说什么 联邦...-杰克·斯坦菲尔德
-What are you talking about, Federal...? -Jack Stanfield?
比尔· 雷德蒙 很高兴见到你
Bill Redmond. Pleased to meet you.
詹妮特 请关上门
Janet, close the door, please.
-听着 -哦 杰克 杰克 杰克
-Look... -Oh, Jack, Jack, Jack.
利亚姆 把那男孩带到楼下 敲断他的膝盖
Liam, take the boy downstairs and break his knee.
别那么做
Don't do that.
这是我的错 不是他的 是我的错
It's my fault, not his. It's my mistake.
别用那男孩出气
Don't take it out on the boy.
求你了
Please.
-求你不要 -利亚姆
-Please don't. -Liam?
放开他
Let him go!
暂时放开他
Leave him be for now.
现在我想要参观一下银行 杰克
I'd like a tour of the bank now, Jack.
对不起 我记性很差
I'm sorry, I have a terrible memory.
-你叫什么名字来着 -詹妮特·斯通
-What was your name? -Janet Stone.
-詹妮特 我可以借用一下笔吗 -当然
-Janet, can I borrow a pen? -Sure.
这支就好 我只需要写一下 结果就卡住了
That one'll do. I just need to write them down once, and then they stick.
我不知道你们的会面 谁为你安排的
I didn't know about your meeting. Who set it up?
是临时的 詹妮特 我忘记告诉你了
It was a last-minute thing, Janet. I forgot to tell you.
我先带雷德蒙参观一下银行
Now, I'm gonna give Mr. Redmond a tour of the bank.
-谢谢 -需要的时候我会去找你的
-Thanks. -I'll find you if I need you.
-早 斯坦菲尔德先生 -早
-Good morning, Mr. Stanfield. -Good morning.
-我有位客人 雷德蒙先生 -嗨
-I have a guest, Mr. Redmond. -Hi.
嗨
Hi.
芝麻开门
Open sesame.
斯坦菲尔德先生
Mr. Stanfield.
你会觉得有这么多信用体系
You'd think with so much plastic,
根本就没必要再用真钱了
there wouldn't be any need for this real money.
这些摄像头的图像 你们会保留多久呢
How long do they keep the images from those cameras?
15天
Fifteen days.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你打算怎么进出这里
How do you expect to get in and out of here?
我没这个打算
I don't.
这才是真正的保险柜 对吧 杰克
This is the real vault, isn't it, Jack?
二进制码
Binary code.
虚拟资金
Virtual money.
告诉我 如果你连碰都碰不到 又怎么偷呢
Tell me, how can it be stealing if you can't even touch it?
原来是这样 这就是你的计划吧
That's it, huh? This is your plan?
你认为你那些学生朋友 能黑进这些服务器
You think your schoolboy techie friend can hack into these servers?
这就是你为什么要绑♥架♥我的家人
This is what you kidnapped my family for?
我不需要黑进任何东西
I don't need to hack into anything.
我们已经在里面了
We're already inside.
我们需要的只是插♥进♥去
All we need to do is plug in.
你要登录到一个维护终端上
You're gonna log on to a maintenance terminal...
运行一个优先搜索程序
and run a prioritized
找到1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥个你们最有钱的客户
search selecting the accounts of your 10,000 richest customers.
然后利用这个上面的程序
And then with the program on this,
从每个帐户中取1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美元
you'll withdraw $ 10,000 from each...
把钱转到我的离岸帐户上去