-We can have the best of both worlds. -Doesnt exist, Arlin.
对不起 这比我预计的要长了点
Look, I'm sorry. This went on a little longer than I anticipated.
我还有要紧事
There's stuff I really have to get to.
-好啦 我们继续吧 -网络攻击...
-Okay, let's get on with it. -Network attacks...
网络行为
network activity.
-这家伙在哪 -在前台
-Where is this guy? -He's in reception.
他说是私事找你 要他进来吗
He said it's personal. Should I get him?
不用 我直接去那
No, I'll walk over there.
斯坦菲尔德先生 这是休斯先生
Mr. Stanfield, Mr. Hughes.
我是杰克·斯坦菲尔德 休斯先生
Jack Stanfield, Mr. Hughes.
-我认识你吗 -我认识你
-Do I know you? -I know you.
-你有名片吗 -是的
-Do you have a card? -Oh, yeah.
DHD金融 我能为你做什么呢
DHD Financial. What can I do for you?
你可以把欠我的九万五千美元还我
You can give me the $95,000 you owe me.
-我不懂你说什么 -不懂
-I don't know what you're talking about. -No?
我替美国赌博网收账 想起什么了吗
I'm collecting for GambleNet U.S.A. Does that ring a bell?
-没有 -你上网赌输了九万五千
-No, it doesn't. -You racked up 95 grand in online wagers.
我有证明文件
And I got the paperwork to prove it.
你一定找错了 是另一个杰克·斯坦菲尔德 我不赌博
You got the wrong Jack Stanfield. I don't gamble.
我不欠账 下次查清楚点
I don't have any debt. Check your facts.
你赖帐 法庭上见
You're a deadbeat. See you in court.
-劳里 叫保安 -不需要 甜心
-Laurie, call security. -Don't bother, sweetheart.
赌博是上瘾的 斯坦菲尔德先生 寻求帮助吧
Gambling's an addiction, Mr. Stanfield. Get some help.
Equifax是美国三大信用调查机构之一
日期 2005年3月
欠款 九万五千
我还以为你打算 让它和窗帘相配呢
Well, I thought the idea was to match it to the curtains.
-是的 但是如果你那么做...-这花不错
-Yes, but if you do that... -Nice flowers.
波比
Bobby?
这么做是错的 你不觉得吗
That would be the wrong thing to do, don't you think?
-怎么样了 老兄 -看看这个
-What's up, partner? -Take a look at this.
你赌了谁啊
Who were you betting on?
我没有赌 我从不赌博
I wasnt betting. I don't gamble.
-我连怎么赌都不知道 -这很显然
-I don't even know how. -Well, that's obvious.
你觉得是有人从银行内部网络
You think somebody got my information
弄到了我的信息还是怎么的
off the bank's internal network or what?
你这么老了还在怀疑自己
Are you doubting yourself in your old age?
不是的 更像是垃圾寻宝者
No. More likely a dumpster diver...
-有人仔细研究了你家的垃圾 -可能
-somebody sifting through your trash. -Maybe.
今早有个收账的为此来过
A debt collector showed up this morning about it.
别担心 我会把它处理好的
Don't worry. I'll clean it up.
只是个烦心事
It's just a pain in the ass.
比尔·考克斯 亚特兰大来的
Bill Cox? Guy from Atlanta.
-想要喝一杯 -我五点半可以
-Supposed to have a drink. -I can do 5:30.
我想早点回家 今晚是比萨饼之夜
I wanna get home early, pizza night.
-很好 我通知他 -好的
-Good. I'll let him know. -Okay.
-嘿 你好 -亲爱的
-Hey, you. -Hi, hon.
哈里和我下班后得去 和一个家伙待一会
Harry and I need to see a guy for a few minutes after work.
-我会晚点 可以吗 -要晚多久
-Okay if I'm late? -What are you thinking?
我不知道 45分钟 最多
I don't know, 45 minutes, tops.
我们不急 爱你
We'll see you when we see you. Love you.
我也爱你 再见
Love you too. Bye.
我看到他了 我的问题是:
I see him. My question is this:
我们真的想替这些"西部存储"的 低能们干活吗
Do we really wanna work for those Accuwest morons?
我会听听那家伙要说什么
I'll listen to what he has to say.
这家伙说不定会是我们的未来的
This guy could be our future.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
-比尔 -很高兴见到你 哈里
-Bill. -Good to see you, Harry.
-比尔·考克斯 杰克·斯坦菲尔德 -你好吗
-Bill Cox, Jack Stanfield. -How are you?
我一直想要见你 请坐
I've been looking forward to meeting you. Please, sit down.
谢谢
Thank you.
莎拉 比萨饼到了 我钱包就在门边
Sarah, the pizza's here. My wallet's by the door.
没人能去拿一下吗
Is somebody gonna get that?
-给你 -听我说...
-Here you go. -So listen...
我不知道哈里告诉你多少我的事
I don't know how much Harry's told you about what I do.
不是很多 只有你也做银行
Not a lot. Just that you're in banking.
我有家公♥司♥提供银行支持服务...
I have a company that provides banking-support services...
主要在南部 但我是老式的企业家
mainly in the South, but, really, I'm an old-fashioned entrepreneur.
如果是恐怖片就关上 你弟弟一个星期都会睡不着的
If that's a scary movie, turn it off. Your brother won't sleep for a week.
-很抱歉让你...-你好
-I'm so sorry to make you... -Hello.
-莎拉 -妈
-Sarah! -Mom.
打911报♥警♥
Call 911!
仅仅在美国就有超过200家的 地区性银行...
There's over 200 regional banks in the U.S. Alone...
没有你为"地石银行"
that have nothing like the sophistication
设计的那种复杂系统
of the system you developed for Landrock.
莎拉 别碰她
Sarah! Leave her alone!
靠你的系统软件
With your system's software...
还有哈里在法律和现实保安上的专长
Harry's expertise in law enforcement and the physical security...
你们将是个不可战胜的队伍
you're an unbeatable team.
嘿 过来
Hey! Come here!
不
No!
-你在对我做什么 滚开 -闭嘴
-What are you doing to me? Get away! -Shut up!
你们将自己做老板
You'd be your own bosses.
而我只提供资金
I'd just supply the money.
-别伤害我的孩子 -闭嘴
-Don't hurt my children. -Shut up!
哦 天啊 你们想要什么
Oh, my God, what do you want?
我还得考虑一些其他的可能性
I have to think about a couple of other options...
不过这听起来的确很诱人
but this sounds very attractive.
好的 很好
Okay, good.
我不想打断你
I hate to break this up.
-但我必须得回家了 -顾家男人
-I gotta get home. -Family man.
不 爸爸
No! Daddy!
你有几个孩子
So how many kids do you have?
两个 男孩8岁 女孩14岁
Two. Boy, 8. Girl, 14.
你肯定不需要我载你一程吗
Sure you don't need a ride?
不 谢谢 哈里 我没事
No, thanks, Harry. I'm fine.
今晚就回去
Going back tonight?
不 我在城里还有些事情要做
No, I've got some business here in town.
那好 很高兴见到你 保重
Well, great meeting you. Take care.
她眼睛很漂亮 你的女儿
She has beautiful eyes, your daughter.
什么
What?
天啊 怎么...
Jesus, what...?
哦 天 你想要什么
Oh, my God. What do you want?
我想去你家 今晚可是比萨饼之夜啊
I wanna get you home. It's pizza night.
开车
Drive.
开车啊
Drive.
利亚姆 我们上路了 一切顺利吗
Liam, we're on our way. Everything all right?
很好 房♥子已经被控制住了 我们正在布置
Fine, the house is secure. And we're setting up now.
我想和我妻子通话
I wanna talk to my wife.
你听到了吗 利亚姆 他想和他妻子通话
You hear that, Liam? He wants to talk to his wife.
他们现在没法通话
They can't talk right now.
她很忙
She's busy.
你是谁
Who are you?
这是为什么
What's this about?
你们想从我这得到什么
What do you want from me?
你的出口到了 杰克
This is your exit, Jack.
三个防守队员有机会把他扑倒
Three defenders had the chance to put him on the ground.
他们回来了
They're here.
他倒下这么多年 付出了巨大努力活下来了
As good as he's been down the years. Tremendous effort to stay alive.
-他们在哪 -这边走
-Where are they? -Through here.
天啊
Jesus.
-这算什么 -爸爸
-What is this? -Daddy.
看在上帝的份上 你们干嘛要这么干
Why have you done this, for God's sake?
没事了 他们是孩子
It's okay. They're children!
我说的是"如果他们惹麻烦的话"他们惹麻烦了吗
I said, "If they were trouble." Were they trouble?
-他们很吵 -是的 我们做了个决定
-They were noisy. -Yes, we made an executive decision.
但你们是罪犯 威利 不是管事的
But you're a criminal, Willy, not an executive.
-但我以为你说过 -闭嘴 威利
-But I thought you said... -Shut up.
-爸爸 -我想知道你们想要什么...
-Daddy. -I wanna know what you want...
马上告诉我
and I wanna know now.
贝丝...
Beth...
对这些我很抱歉 真的 但是...
I'm sorry about all of this. I am, but, well...