Aye. Aye definitely. Come here.
一切都会好的 对吧 宝贝
We'll be all right right baby?
马丁·麦克加特兰 你总会送上惊喜
Marty Mcgartland you're full of surprises.
没错 来 进来吧
Aye I know. Now come on get inside.
我每天都得上学 所以...
I've got school every day so like...
听着 这你就别担心了
Hey hey listen you don't have to worry about that.
听我说 我有工作的
I'm fully employed. You know that?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Me too.
听着 有一艘载满士兵的船
Okay look at the Portsmouth ferry...
将在18号♥那天
There's a boatload of soldiers going to England
由朴茨茅斯发往英格兰
Right on the 18th.
他们会在半路袭击货车
Now they're going to hit the vans waiting in the queue.
倘若直接围攻船只
I guess too many civilians for the boat itself...
连累无辜 那就影响不好了
...makes for bad press you know?
现在 他们手上有大量炸♥药♥
Now I know they got a shitload of semtex.
还有大规模武器
They've got a load of weapons
以此确保万无一失
Make sure this really goes off.
-知道米奇对我说什么吗 -什么
- You know what Mickey said to me? - What?
他说他对高地行动很满意...
He said he was so pleased with the upland operation...
他说会升我的官
That he's bumping me up to b battalion.
-太好了 -我就知道你会高兴的
- Yes! - I thought you'd like that.
-没错 -我猜也是
- I like that. - Yeah I thought you would.
-知道他还说了什么吗 -什么
- You know what else he said? - What?
他会带我去见麦克弗兰
He's sending me to meet Mcfarlane.
那真是太好了
Oh come on it's bloody brilliant.
那真是太好了
That's bloody brilliant.
我先安排好人手
I'm here to prepare volunteers
免得你被警♥察♥逮住了
In case you get interrogated by the police.
他们会在半夜行动
They'll come in banging in the middle of the night
惊声尖叫来混淆视听
Screaming to confuse you.
按这个键直接找我
Press this button to get directly through to me.
输个号♥码 我会回拨的
Punch in a number I'll call you.
好的
Okay.
科技产品真不错 我喜欢
Appliance of science that's brilliant. I like that.
有种邦德的味道
Very James Bond.
在他们揍你之前
Ask the duty sergeant to see the doctor
让值班警卫先挂个彩
Before they beat you.
他们揍得越狠 你还手得越狠
The harder they hit the harder you hit back.
蜷做一团护着头 对你有好处
Curl up in a ball and protect your head. You'll need it.
除非他们铐着你
Unless of course they cuff you
若是这样 那就没办法了
In which case you're fucked.
我知道在干什么
Aye I know what I'm doing.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh yeah? - Aye.
你可知道 他们会把你的头按到水里
Do you know they'll hold your head under water...
直到你视线模糊吗
...till your eyes are spinning?
一遍又一遍 持续几小时
Again and again for a couple of hours.
如果他们不让你上厕所...
If they won't let you go to the toilet...
你就当着他们的面脱裤尿尿
You strip right down in front of them and take a shit.
他们会用钳子夹你的蛋蛋
They'll squeeze your balls with a pair of pliers.
他们会扭断你的拇指
They'll twist your thumbs out of their sockets.
好了 我知道了
Okay man like I get it.
你走漏半点风声 就会被监禁7年
You say one thing they'll have you for seven years.
他们想听什么 你就说什么
You'll say whatever they want to hear to make it stop.
深思熟虑 以智取胜
Think. Outsmart them
但别低估他们
But never underestimate them.
你若全盘招供 就会被丢进沟渠
You admit to anything you'll end up in a ditch...
被猛牛戳死
...with a cattle prod up your arse.
你在我车上装了追踪器 对吧
My car's marked right?
在我家也装了窃听器
You bugged my place.
我这儿有个小型警报器
I've got this wee buzzer here.
听着 会有人24小时盯着我
Look there's someone on my tail 24 hours a day.
可我还是有点提心吊胆
Yeah but it doesn't mean I don't worry.
如果你去的话 我也去...
I would get up there if you'd get up there...
可我绝不一个人去 绝不
But there's no way I'm going on my own. No way.
该死的英国佬
The bloody British.
朴茨茅斯行动被他们搞砸了
They found out about the Portsmouth operation.
我靠
No shit.
女士们 在庆祝什么呢
So ladies what are we celebrating on?
考试过了 所以庆祝下
We just passed our exams we did.
-是啊 她脸上写着2个A呢 -还有个B
- Aye this one got here 2 As. - And a B.
2个A加1个B
Two As and a B.
-为此干杯 -干杯
- Well cheers to that. - Cheers.
别担心啊
Don't you worry about this all right?
我再去拿些酒来
I'll go get the next round.
马迪 过来帮个忙吧
Give us a hand eh Marty?
-肖恩 我不喝酒的 -帮个忙吧
- Sean I don't drink. - Give us a hand.
-我知道你不喝 -女士们 失陪下
- I know you're not. - Excuse me ladies.
给我来两大杯
Two lagers please.
妈的 走漏风声了
There's a fucking leak.
什么都被他们缴了
They got everything.
成批的炸♥弹♥都没了
Bloody waste of semtex it was.
本该让他们尝尝鲜的
Brit blood would've spilled.
上帝啊 都白费了
Aye Jesus Christ what a waste.
坏运不去
If we didn't have bad luck
好运不来
We'd have no fucking luck at all.
该死的条子
Fucking peelers man.
没错 该死的条子
Peeler yeah.
你知道的 此情此景
It's times like this you know
总会让人想起家人...
It makes you think about your family...
还有对未来的憧憬
And puts it all into perspective.
知道吗 我想见见孩子
I want to see my damn kids you know.
总之...
Anyway...
-他怎么了 -喝高了
- What's with him? - He's just drunk.
-感觉到了吗 -他在踢吗
- Feel that? - Did it kick?
-在踢吗 -准是芭蕾舞明星
- Is it kicking? - It's a ballerina in there.
-要我说 准是足球小将 -芭蕾舞明星
- That is a footballer I'm telling you. - It's a ballerina.
足球小将
It's a footballer.
回家再"一决高下"吧
Let's go home and have a fight about it.
好啊 回家"一决高下"
Okay let's fight on it.
知道吗 怀孕的女人特别春心荡漾
Did you know pregnant girls are extra horny?
-回家再说吧 -走吧
- Let's definitely go home then. - Let's go.
你可让我和整个部门面上有光啊
You're making me and the whole dept. Look really brilliant.
米奇一定会让我参加此会的
Mickey wouldn't let me dodge this meeting.
安♥全♥部♥头目会来参加
The head of security's going to be there.
你不认为他们是冲我来的吗
You don't think they're onto me?
不 他们是在考验你
No they're going to test you.
他们要你做什么 你就做什么
Do whatever they ask.
要是他们怀疑你不是100%忠诚
If they suspect you're not 100%
他们就逼你退出或杀了你
You'll be out or dead and...
你是我们唯一的希望
We have no one moving up the inside like you.
好吧
Aye. Okay.
明天5点老地方见 好运
I'll meet you at 5 the usual place. Good luck.
放他下来
Cut him down.
肖恩...肖恩
Sean... Sean...
快点 我们出去吧
Come on let's get out.
我想听他亲口说出来
I want to hear him say it.
快点 他现在什么都不会说的
Hey come on he'll say anything right about now.
-你要干什么 -放松 放松 放松
- What are you going to do with that? - Relax relax relax.
你是个好人
You're a good lad.
我想了解一下朴茨茅斯的行动
I want to know about the operation on Portsmouth...
你和警♥察♥说了什么
What you told the cops.
我对交易一无所知
I don't know anything about the operation.
你和他说了什么
What did you tell them?
什么也没说
Nothing.
双方都很谨慎 还没人有机会
Both teams are being very cautious. Nobody is taking the chance.
-比分如何 肖恩 -0:0
- What's the score Sean? - It's nil-nil.
不 不 不要 不 不
No no please! No no!
警♥察♥是怎样抓住你问话的
How'd the cops get you to talk?
用钱?
Money?
现在对你来说还不太好 不是吗
电影精选列表