Martin that's his name Martin.
他救了50个士兵 骑警队官员 狱警
He saved I'd guess 50 soldiers ruc officers prison wardens.
军情五处把他作为讨价还价的筹码 他有女友
Ml5 turns him into a bargaining chip. He has a girlfriend...
儿子 和一个未出世的孩子
A son and another baby on the way.
我们嘴上说维护♥法♥律 实际又违背法律
Look... We uphold the law and break the law in the name of the law.
这难道是你加入警队的原因吗
Is that why you signed up?
每一天 我都在
There isn't a day goes by when I don't
履行诺言 服务社会
Fulfil my oath to serve this community.
我知道
I know.
该死的 为什么是我
Shit... why me?
你...他妈...
You f... you fuck...
-莱拉和我儿子去哪儿了 -他们去她妈妈家了
- Where's Lara and the boy? - They're at her Mum's.
我出来多久了
How long have I been out?
非常久了
Long enough for the dust to settle.
你抛弃了我
You deserted me.
不管你喜不喜欢 现在我是你唯一的朋友
Well like it or not I'm your only friend right now.
我的真名叫迪恩
My real name's Dean.
你也可以继续叫我费格斯 我从小就叫这名字
But you can keep calling me Fergus. The name's grown on me.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
没事
He's okay yeah.
-他妻子来看他了 -他没有妻子
- His wife's here to see him. - He hasn't got a wife.
-皇家特骑队的长官在哪儿 -我不知道
- Where's the RUC officer? - I don't know where he is.
你告诉她 他在哪间病房♥了吗
Did you tell her what room he's in?
这样做不合规矩
This is against my orders.
如果他继续待在这儿 他就撑不过今晚了
Well he won't last the night if he stops here.
他内脏大出血 颌骨骨折 严重脑震荡
He has a deep internal cut a fractured jaw a severe concussion...
还断了几根肋骨
And several broken ribs.
那就祈祷他吉人天相吧
Just pray this is a nine-lives situation.
这间安全屋非常舒服
So this is pretty cozy for a safe house.
这是我家
It's my house.
迪恩 我希望你有计划
So Dean I hope you have a plan.
莱拉还不知道你活着
Well Lara still doesn't know you're alive.
我已经和苏格兰警♥察♥厅达成协议了
I've negotiated a deal with Scotland yard.
打电♥话♥给莱拉
Call Lara.
看看她愿不愿意在苏格兰结婚
See if she'll like the idea of getting married in Scotland.
看着我的眼睛
You know you look me in the eye okay...
告诉我 你觉得她的生活是什么样的
And you tell me what kind of life you think she'd have.
没有希望 没有朋友 没有社交
No hope no friends no community.
一直躲在我们身后 为孩子的安危担惊受怕
Always looking over our shoulder scared to death for them kids.
我不能这么做
I can't do it.
我真的不能这么做 我不会这么做的
I really can't do it. I won't do it.
我以为我在拯救生命
You know I thought I was saving lives.
是个超级英雄
A superhero.
你见过你的孩子吗
Do you ever see your kid?
他...他有很多事情要忙
He's... he's got a lot going on right now.
走吧
Okay let's go.
我的天 救命啊
Oh my God. Help...
救命
Help!
叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
别睡着 救护车马上来了
Stay awake. Help is coming.
你有家人吗 我该打电♥话♥给谁
Do you have family? Who should I call?
迪恩 迪恩·麦克迪尔 迪恩·麦克迪尔
Dean. Dean Mctear. Dean Mctear.
-他是你家人? -是的 迪恩·麦克迪尔
- He's family? - Yeah. Dean Mctear.
他曾经妥协过 马丁·麦克加特兰后来搬离了
他每个月换名字和地址 1999年他差点死在
一个共和军的手下 近距离对他开了6枪
2003年史蒂文报道说亲英分子和英国人发生冲突
导致70年代和80年代许多无辜市民死亡
同年 有消息称共和军一个涉嫌谋杀了40人的高级成员
在共和军活动最高峰时为英国工作
2007年 统一♥党♥和共和党的领导人 历史上的敌人
第一次面对面坐下 宣布共同致力于和平
英国♥军♥队撤离了北爱尔兰 38年前他们
在一次为期几周的运动后入驻北爱尔兰
据伦敦的一位高级情报员称 至少有50个共和党的
目标人物至今还活着 这都归功于马丁的英雄
马丁依然在逃亡
电影精选列表