本片由马丁·麦克加特兰和尼古拉斯·戴维斯共著的同名小说改编
影片中角色和场景有所改变
1999年 加拿大某地
五十活死人
11年前 即1988年 北爱尔兰贝尔法斯特
他叫马丁·麦克加特兰
His name is Martin McGartland...
当我遇见他时
And when I met him
他是一个卖♥♥赃物的天主教无业游民
He was an unemployed Catholic hood selling stolen goods.
这个对你绝对有帮助 两件只要1英镑
Now these are a guarantee for action all for a couple of quid like?
-赶快走吧 -1美元要不要
- Take yourself off. - Well would you have a dollar?
看看我给你带什么来了 丝质内衣...
See now I had you down for something a wee bit silky...
-不要再来了 -别这样 很性感的...
- Oh not again. - Oh come on it's sexy...
马丁养活他的家人 我很喜欢他这一点
Martin helped support his family. I liked that about him.
-我们不要 -等一下 别走
- We don't want any! - Wait don't go!
有Hugo Boss的吗
Have any Hugo Boss?
-手头上一大堆呢 -很好
- Only the entire line at my fingertips. - All right.
不 不可能的 老兄 不行
No there's no way man. No way.
成交吧
Please?
如果你买♥♥10件Hugo Boss 我就给你打九折
Okay I'll do you nine if you take the Hugo Boss for 10.
成交 你想看一下吗 莱拉
Done. Do you want to have a look Lara?
没兴趣
You know I'm not.
感谢上帝有你在 主教可以眷顾我们的灵魂
Oh thank God there's you and the Pope looking after our souls.
你好像对这些东西很反感 这些不是偷来的
You seem to be under the wrong impression. These goods are not stolen.
是那些生产商...生产过量了
They're... manufacturer overruns.
看看鞋怎么样 弗拉格蒂夫人 我还有很多鞋子
How about some shoes Mrs.Flaherty? Like I've got loads of shoes.
只要是上面有的 我都可以给你送来
I can get you any shoes you like. Anything from this catalogue here.
我可没什么兴趣 帅哥
There's no point in me looking love.
我不管它是哪儿来的
Not that I care where it comes from.
要不下个月吧
Well maybe next month.
好的 那就...
Okay well...
-妈妈 能不能再给我10英镑 -不行 不给了
- Here Mummy can I have another tenner? - No you cannot.
求你了
Oh please?
上次的20英镑呢
What did you do with that 20 I last gave you?
干什么用了
What did you do?
不知道 反正就是花完了
I don't know. It just adds up.
如果有什么需要的...
So if there's anything you need...
大部分工作都由新教♥徒♥控制着 也就是说
Jobs were generally controlled by the Protestants which meant...
大多数天主教的年轻人都失业 并对此很愤怒
Most of the young Catholic men were unemployed and angry about it.
马丁和肖恩已经在爆发的边缘上生活了很久
Martin and Sean have lived on the edge for so long...
他们也别无生路
They didn't know any other way.
不会吧 老兄 又抢了谁啊 你这烂人
No way man. Who'd you kill for this you wanker?
1800 双凸轮的 7秒钟就可以加速到60迈
1800 twin cam and up to 60 in seven seconds.
从任何条子手里都能逃脱
Outrun any peeler in the city.
后备厢有点儿小 但放得下
The boot's a wee bit small but it'll do.
什么时候想要就拿去
I can get you a deal anytime.
不行 我加不起油
It's no use. I can't afford the petrol.
这就是我进来的地方
And that's where I come in.
我是个条子 在贝尔法斯特他们就这样叫警♥察♥
I was a peeler. That's what they call the police in Belfast.
我是政♥治♥保安处的训练员 我叫费格斯
I was a handler with the special branch. My codename was Fergus.
1988年以来 贝尔法斯特就已经陷入战争20年了
You see by 1988 Belfast had been a battleground for 20 years.
对阵双方是爱尔兰共和军
The Irish Republican Army
与北爱尔兰联合抵抗部队
Against Unionist Ulster Defense Force.
两者都是非法军队
Both were illegal armies.
为自♥由♥而战
It was about freedom.
警方在道路上都设了路障 为了...
Police barricaded all roads leading to...
联合军想让北爱尔兰成为英国的一部分
Unionists want Northern Ireland to stay as part of the United Kingdom.
天主教共和党想摆脱英国的控制
Catholic Republicans want free of British rule.
双方都乐于为自己的目的而杀戮
Both sides were willing to kill for their cause.
1969年 暴♥力♥事件不断 英国派军队来维和
By 1969 violence was so bad British troops were sent to keep the peace.
从那以后就没有离开
They've been there ever since.
对爱尔兰共和军来说 他们也是占领军
To the IRA they were also an occupying army.
B-20 有狙击手开火的消息
B-20. We have a report of sniper fire.
-谢谢 亲爱的 -两名警官被击倒
- Thanks love. - Two officers down.
派蓝♥光♥到福尔斯路支援
Send available blue lights to Falls Road area.
这里是B-20 结束
This is B-20 out.
都还好吗
Is everybody all right?
-结果如何 -结果?
- Outcome? - Result?
开了6枪 两名军官殉职 两名伤员 再说一遍...
Six shots fired. Two officers down. Two casualties. I repeat...
你这个疯子 快告诉孩子们离开
Go on you mad bastard. Tell the boys to pull out.
开了6枪 两名军官殉职 两名伤员
Six shots fired two officers down two casualties.
重复 两名军官殉职 派蓝♥光♥支援 完毕
I repeat two officers down. Send blue lights. Over.
K-9 福尔斯路报道 共开6枪
K-9 response to Falls Road. Six shots fired.
正在查找枪手位置 似乎是爱尔兰共和军
Trying to locate gunman. Looks IRA.
我们很敬佩爱尔兰共和军
We had real respect for the IRA as a military force.
我们封锁了社区
We sealed the communities.
新教♥徒♥在这一边 天主教的在另一边
Protestants one side of the wall Catholics on the other.
但事实上我们无法制止所发生的一切
The reality was we couldn't stop what was happening...
因为我们无法控制别人的思想
Because we didn't have the minds of the people.
在战争中 真理往往是首当其冲的牺牲品
In war truth is the first casualty
消息的力量绝不亚于弹炮
And information is as powerful as bullets.
在共和社区成长起来的爱尔兰小伙子
Growing up an Irish Catholic lad in a republican community...
马丁无法相信警♥察♥和治安军 他无路可走
Where police and security forces were not trusted Martin had few choices.
你说什么呢 你连一天班都没上过
What are you talking about? You've never done a day's work in your life...
但他很有主见
But he was his own man
那意味着他很有潜力和我们一起干
And that meant he had real potential to work with us.
真不敢相信你把偷车叫做工作
I really don't think stealing cars is what you would call employment.
-你知道我是什么意思 -只是看你怎么想了
- You know what I mean? - It depends on how you look at it.
如果条子这次抓住你 就完了 老兄
If the peelers catch you this time that's it man. You're fucked.
肖恩 告诉我那车不是偷来的
Sean tell me you didn't steal that car.
我没有偷那部车
I didn't steal that car.
我知道像他这样的人可以做大事
I knew someone like him could make a real difference.
我所要做的就是说服他
All I had to do was convince him.
你们去哪儿了 伙计们
Where you off to lads?
我们就去了商店
Aye we're just going to the shops you know.
-好吧 名字? -米老鼠
- All right. Name? - Mickey Mouse.
-住在哪条街 -芝麻街
- Mickey what street are you from? - Sesame street.
不对 是迪斯尼乐园 米老鼠住在迪斯尼乐园
No it's Disneyland. Mickey Mouse is Disneyland.
是啊 对 迪斯尼乐园
Aye right Disneyland eh?
是啊 是啊 你去了哪儿
Yeah yeah yeah where are you going?
你没听到吗 老兄
Didn't you hear him man?
我们就去了商店一会儿
We're like we're just going to the shops a second.
我妹妹的生日快到了 我们去买♥♥礼物
Me sister's birthday's coming up. We're getting her a present.
不行吗
Is that okay?
-只是辆自行车 -名字
- Just a wee bike aye? - Name!
你使劲听好了 我叫米老鼠
You fucking hard of hearing? Mickey Mouse.
干什么 你要毙了他吗
What are you doing? What are you going to shoot him is that it?
你又要毙了我 怎么先是你 又变成我了
Oh now you're going to shoot me? First you and now it's me?
快点 开枪吧
Go ahead man. Shoot.
老兄 快点 开枪啊 毙了我
Go on man fire away. Fucking shoot me man.
有谁来管管这个疯子
Is someone going to do something about this psycho here?
没事 把枪放下
It's all right. Put it down.
等一下 给我追
Wait! After them lads!
快点儿 追啊
Come on move it!
条子
Peelers!
这边 快走
This way let's go!
该死
Fuck!
别动
Come on!
在香吉尔路上开90迈后 你朋友肖恩的车子打滑失控
After doing 90 on the Shankill your mate Sean spun out...
在警♥察♥发飙之前 他就溜之大吉了
Took off before the officers chasing him could say "wanker."
我知道你在卖♥♥脏货
I gather you're in sales.
还有一个和你一样的家伙也在这边
A bloke like you gets around the area.
不是我 老兄 我什么也没看见
Not me man. I make it a point to see nothing.
想不想要钱啊...
How about easy cash...
不必靠卖♥♥赃物度日
The kind that doesn't see you going to jail for selling stolen goods?
我给你看照片 你告诉我们 他们在做什么
I show you some faces you tell us what you see them doing.
你凭什么认为我会给你当间谍
What makes you think that I would be a tout for anybody?
邻居之间的相互走访可不算告密行为...
The comings and goings of neighbours is not exactly being an informer...
或者你所谓的"间谍"
Or a "tout" as you call it.
一辆车 没有任何记录
A car. No record.
连警♥察♥都没有记录在案
Not even on police files yet.
马丁对我们的奖惩都无动于衷
Martin didn't go for any of our usual offers or threats.
他在天主教区域卖♥♥赃物
He sold stolen goods in Catholic areas against strict IRA rules...
与共和军统治作对 是残酷现实逼的
电影精选列表