Which were brutally enforced.
问完了吗 可以走了吗
Are we done? Can I go now please?
这就说明他不害怕他们
That meant he wasn't afraid of them.
好吧 谢谢
All right. Thank you very much.
也是我相信他的理由
Which is why I also knew I could trust him.
那么
Well?
我会带他到路上试一下
I'll take him out on a road test.
如果他没有用 我会把他交给军情五处
If he's useless I'll give him to MI5
告诉他们 他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Tell them he's bloody brilliant.
天哪 帕蒂 你又在看家庭录像了?
Jeez Paddy. You watching your family videos again?
雷过来认识一下你的朋友
Ray here came by to make your acquaintance.
马丁一直为我做事 我觉得他很不错
Martin's been working for me. Like I say he's a good lad.
-是吗 -该死的
- Is he? - Fuck this.
他们今天没难为你吧 给你 帕蒂
Didn't have anything on you did they? Here you go Paddy.
天啊 你好吗 雷
Oh Jesus. How you doing Ray?
马丁 肖恩说你人不错
So Martin Sean here says you're a good man.
是的 我可不是什么也没看见
Look man I didn't see nothing.
是啊 你看见了 你会好好记住的
That's true you didn't and you'll do well to remember that.
我认识你妈妈 她人很好
I know your ma. She's a good woman.
-今天谢谢你了 -不客气
- Thanks for what you did today. - Aye no problem.
我们不会忘记的
We'll not forget it.
好的
Aye.
肖恩 你怎么认识他的 他是共和军
Sean man how do you know him? He's IRA.
-他现在也是? -对
- Is he now? - Yeah he is.
我的钱在哪儿
Where's me money?
帕蒂 能不能弄双这样黑色的
Paddy is there any chance of getting a pair of these like in black?
8号♥的?
Size eight?
别这样 上帝啊 那是水管
Please God no it's a pipe.
就一个水管 楼上是卫生间
It's just a pipe! The bathroom's just upstairs.
我像杀过人的吗
Do I look like I shot anybody?
你凭什么来我们家搜枪
What reason could you have to search my house for guns?
-我住在这里 -两名警官被杀了
- I live here okay? - Two officers have just been shot.
我还需要知道什么
What else do I need know?
两小时前你去了哪儿
Where were you two hours ago?
我在踢足球 老兄 你又在哪儿
I was playing football man. Where were you?
-放屁 -不要 不要
- Bullshit! - Don't! Don't!
我养你不是为了让你惹事的
I didn't raise you to be thick as a plank!
听着 如果我发现你在事发地点附近
Listen. If I find out you were anywhere near this trouble...
我自己送你去警♥察♥局
I'll drag you to the police myself!
但我并没有做什么
But I had nothing to do with it!
坏事的发生就是因为好人视而不见
Evil can only do its work if decent ordinary people turn a blind eye...
-哪怕就一会儿 -继续找
-Even if only for a moment. -Keep searching!
他给共和军留下很深的印象 确实很合格
He's made an impression on the IRA for sure right up the line.
从现在开始 我退出
From here on I'm out.
真不知道你为什么想要
Can't figure out what you'd want
像他这样一个十足的大坏蛋
With a 10p hood like him.
这是什么 这是什么
What's this? Huh? What's this?
什么
What
在你♥妈♥的♥房♥子周围转悠 要帮她修东西吗
You were heading round your ma's house and doing a wee bit of fixing?
来偷车的 是不是 这可不是我们的弗兰基
Wouldn't be for stealing cars would it? Not our Frankie.
闯到别人的家里 是不是 是不是
Breaking into people's houses? Yeah? Yeah?
开着别人的车 我现在又听说有毒品了?
Joyriding their cars? Now I'm hearing about drugs?
这是社区犯罪 你会被判罪的
These are crimes against the community my friend and you've been found guilty.
不是我 我发誓
It's not me. I swear.
什么
What?
救命 救命
Help help!
该死的
Fuck!
怎么...
What the...
很倒霉 对吗 不过你还真幸运啊 弗兰基
Fucking shit is that it? Well you're one lucky fucker Frankie.
如果我带的是097 你的足球生涯就完了
If I'd have brought my 097 your football career would've been done for.
你想躺着还是站着
You want this lying down or standing up?
-站着 -好的
- Standing. - Right.
别 混♥蛋♥ 放开他 放开他
No! Fucking leave him! Leave him!
-我的牛仔裤 -去你♥妈♥的♥牛仔裤
- My jeans! - Fuck your jeans.
条子管不了我们社区了
The peelers mightn't give a shit about our community...
你这样的烂人给所有人惹事 我们可以管
And how you wankers like you who fuck it up for everyone but we do so...
感谢爱尔兰共和军
Thank god for the IRA.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking bastard!
弗兰基 那是我弟弟
Frankie! That's my brother!
那是我的小弟 弗兰基
That's my wee brother! Frankie!
怎么这么巧遇见你了
Funny coincidence running into you huh?
弗兰基 弗兰基...
Frankie! Frankie...
这一拳是因为你参与不该参与的事
That's for getting involved in something that doesn't concern you.
我以为你们今晚没有计划
I'm assuming you have no plans for this evening...
因为有人想见你
Because there's somebody who wants to meet you.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking bastards!
弗雷德 弗雷德
Fred Fred?
你认识那个叫马丁·麦克加特兰的孩子吗
Do you know that kid Martin McGartland?
我们很有兴趣
Well I've taken a special interest.
该死的 就差10分钟
Goddamn it. That's been less than 10 minutes.
谁告诉你 我与米奇·约翰逊的会议的?
Who told you about the meeting going down with Mickey Johnson?
只要把文件丢掉
Just lose the file.
-不要告诉任何人好吗 -好的
- And not a word to anyone right? - Yeah right.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
对不起这么戏剧性 但你要小心
Sorry about the drama. You've got to be careful.
给他拿点冰和抹布来 亲爱的
Would you get us some ice and a tea towel there love?
听说英国♥军♥毁了你♥妈♥的♥房♥子
I hear the Brits took your ma's house apart.
没有搜查令 没有理由 还带你去审讯
No warrant no cause picked you up for questioning.
狗的权利都比你多
Dogs have more rights.
给 谢谢 亲爱的 自己冲杯茶喝吧
Here. Thanks love. Away and make yourself a wee cup of tea there.
我知道你不愿意说些无聊的
I can see you don't partake in loose talk...
不然我就在监狱里了
Or I'd be behind bars now.
看起来我们在一条战线上
Seems to me like we're on the same side.
我四处打听了 你很能干
You're a go-getter. I've been asking around.
像你这样的孩子应该为未来做点什么
A kid like you deserves to work at something build a future.
你知道为什么你找不到工作吗
Do you know why you can't get a job?
因为你很容易就被打败
Because it makes you easier to beat.
英国♥军♥低估我们了
The Brits underestimate us.
这场战争就在我们自己的街道 家园
This war is being fought in our own footpaths in our gardens...
客厅打响
In our living rooms.
让我们成为不一样的人
Makes for a special kind of man
成了保卫家园 保卫社区的人
Who's defending his home and his community.
我在想...
I am thinking...
也许你应该参加到
Maybe you'd want to be part of
更大的组织中去
Something that's bigger than your skinny wee arse.
像国家一样大的组织
It's bigger than mine. It's as big as a country.
那...你要不要这份工作?
Well do you want the job?
好的
Okay.
帕蒂什么也不是 只是个追逐利益的人
Paddy's nothing but a wheeler-dealer.
肯定会让你受伤的
That's a sure way of getting your legs broken.
防御只是一种训练
A fence is just a tout in training
你现在已经不用再见他了
So you're finished with him.
好吗
Okay?
你有车吗
You got a car?
有
Aye I do.
米奇·约翰逊经营一家出租车公♥司♥
Mickey Johnson ran a taxi company.
他在爱尔兰共和军中地位很高 而招募驾驶员则是理想的掩护
He was also high up in the IRA and drivers were a perfect way to recruit.
我知道马丁也许是真生气了
I knew Martin would be pissed off by
因为爱尔兰共和军的人击碎了弗兰基的双膝
The IRA for taking out Frankie's knees.
也许他把米奇给的工作当做是得到车的机会
Maybe he'd see Mickey's job as an opportunity to get a car...
再来帮助我们 那就中了我的计
And to help us. That was my hook.
在我的世界里 机遇就是一切 而我们偶尔走运
In my world timing is everything and occasionally we get lucky.
我到处打听你的消息 你没事就好
I've been asking around for you. I'm glad you're okay.
我没事 没问题
I'm fine no problem.
过来 弗兰基 我抱你进去 你还好吗
Come here Frankie I'll get you in. You Okay?
你还好吗 兄弟 看着我 弗兰基
Are you Okay man? Look at me Frankie.
我很抱歉 兄弟 你知道吗
I'm sorry mate you know?
我真希望我能帮到你 可那时候我什么都做不了
I wish I could have helped you man. There was nothing I could have done.
弗兰基在皇家医院预约了
Frankie's got an appointment at the Royal.
该死的出租车 我们迟到了
Bloody taxis. We're very late.
我们已经错过他的医生了...
电影精选列表