这有电♥话♥找你
THERE'S A PHONE CALL FOR YOU.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hello
凯恩先生
MR. CAINE
是
yes
我叫彼得
MY NAME'S PETER.
我认识你吗
Do I know you
不 我们从未见过
NO, WE'VE NEVER MET.
我是你要找的女人的朋友
I'M A FRIEND OF THE WOMAN YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR.
哦
Oh.
他让我过来见你
SHE'S ASKED ME TO COME AND MEET WITH YOU.
当然 如果你不想见我
OF COURSE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO MEET ME
你可以不用来见
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO.
但她在家里 如果你想见她
BUT SHE IS HOME AND IF YOU WANNA SEE HER...
是的 我想今晚见她
Yes, I'd like to meet her tonight.
好的
GOOD.
我在503号♥房♥间 为什么我们不能在这儿见面
I'M IN ROOM 503, WHY DON'T WE MEET UP HERE
为什么
why
一个陌生人来镇上找我的朋友
WELL, A STRANGER COMES TO TOWN LOOKING FOR MY FRIEND
而且还没人知道是谁
AND NO ONE KNOWS WHO HE IS.
我相信你能理解她的担心
I'M SURE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND HER CONCERN.
我不是想去伤害任何人
I'm not looking to hurt anyone.
我只是想和她谈谈
I just wanna talk to her.
很好
GOOD.
我在503房♥间
I'M IN 503.
很高兴见到你 凯恩先生
Pleasure to meet you, mr. Caine.
请进
Please, come in.
坐下吧
SIT DOWN.
随意一点
MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE.
请问 我可以看看照片吗
May I see the photograph, please
我还以为你会带我去见你的朋友
I thought you were gonna take me to see your friend.
她在等我们 但是
SHE'S EXPECTING US, BUT...
有几件事我们需要弄清楚
THERE ARE A FEW THINGS WE NEED TO CLEAR UP.
谁给你这张照片的
Who gave you this photograph
没人
no one.
我找到的
I found it.
在凯伍德平地上
IN KENWOOD PLAINS
你是怎么知道我
HOW DID YOU KNOW I...
还有谁看过这张照片吗
Who else has seen this picture
没人
no one.
你的朋友在哪
Where's your friend
为什么你那么急着去见她
why are you so anxious to see her
我想和她谈谈
I need to talk to her.
为什么
WHY
我认为她能帮我找到
I believe she can help me find
我想找的人
someone I'm looking for.
那是谁
Who is that
一个可以解释为什么我太太遭杀害的人
someone who can explain why my wife was murdered.
为什么你会那么想
What makes you think that
我得到了一些消息
I'VE GOTTEN THE INFORMATION.
那你是有其他人帮你
Then you've had help from others
不 算不上是
no, not really.
我想搞清楚为什么我的太太被杀害
I need to know why my wife was killed.
这就是你想要的吗
Is that all you need
还有你真的不想杀了这个男的吗
And you really don't wanna kill this man
我不是杀人犯
I'm not a murderer.
你怎么知道的
HOW DO YOU KNOW
这值得你付出生命吗
Is it worth your life
反正我也是半死不活了
I'm not living anyway.
那么我们去见我的朋友吧
Then let's go see my friend.
我们坐我的车去
We'll take my car.
你认识我的太太吗
Did you know my wife
不
No.
是你
You.
为什么
Why
为什么
Why
看在上帝的份上
For god's sake...
为什么
Why
哦
Oh...
对不起
I'm sorry!
不
No!
你为什么要去找他
Why did you go after him
他杀了我的太太
He murdered my wife.
我明白了
I see.
他杀了你的太太
He murdered your wife,
所以你就找过去杀了他
so you went after him and killed him.
我从没想过要伤害他
I never wanted to hurt him.
“他”是谁 凯恩先生
WHO IS "HE," MR. CAINE
被你杀了的人的名字
the name of the man you killed
他叫什么名字
what's his name
我不知道
I don't know.
我能跟你说句话吗 艾德
Can I speak to you a minute, ed
我们已经对酒店进行了全面地搜查
We did an extensive search of the hotel.
没有任何犯罪证据迹象
AND THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE OF ANY CRIME.
没发生过犯罪
NO CRIME.
那没有尸体 凯恩先生
THERE WAS NO BODY, MR. CAINE.
甚至连监控录像都没有显示
Not even the surveillance tapes show anything.
我们知道在你身上发生过什么
We know what happened to you.
你无法改变过去
YOU CAN'T CHANGE WHAT WAS.
改变曾经
WHAT USED TO BE.
【复燃】译制:Libra-Dr
恐惧X
【复燃】译制:Libra-Dr