我只是在担心奎恩而已
I was just worried about quinn, that's all.
奎恩 你能停下别踢桌子吗
Quinn, would you please stop kicking the table
你上次旅行发生了什么
What happened on your last trip
没事
nothing.
哈利·凯恩是谁
Who's harry caine
我的姐姐刚刚打电♥话♥来
my sister just called,
她说有个叫哈利·凯恩
she said some guy named harry caine
在找我
is looking for me.
他有张我和奎恩的照片
He's got a picture of me and quinn.
那你认识他吗
WELL, DO YOU KNOW HIM
不认识
no.
我还以为你可能认识
I thought maybe you might.
我怎么会认识他
How would I know him
可能你认识他的妻子
MAYBE YOU KNOW HIS WIFE.
我的天
Oh, my god.
凯特 你怎么能这么说
KATE, HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT
你怎么会这么想
HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK IT
那我应该怎么想
what am I supposed to think
怎么 一个不知道哪来的陌生人到处乱转 还带着张
what, some complete stranger is just wandering around with a...
全家福
Family photo
自从你回来后
ever since you got back...
就有些不对劲
Something's going on.
我向你保证 凯特 没什么不对劲的
I promise you, kate,nothing's going on.
我爱你
I LOVE YOU.
我不怕明白真♥相♥
I'm not afraid of the truth.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
那是谁
Who was that
谁打来的电♥话♥
WHO WAS ON THE PHONE
我得回警局 得要几个小时的时间
I have to go back to the station for a couple of hours.
我还以为你今晚想待在家里
I thought you wanted to stay home tonight.
嘿 小伙子 你想去看看盖尔姨妈吗
Hey, buddy. You wanna go visit aunt gayle
今天是周二
it's tuesday.
她现在应该已经在家了
She'll be home by now.
晚饭怎么办
What about dinner
我就只要几个小时的时间
I'll only be a couple of hours.
奎恩 宝贝 如果你吃好了 不如就先去洗漱吧 行吗
Quinn, honey, if you're done why don't you go wash up, okay
怎么了
what's going on
我没办法 凯特 有急事要处理
I can't help it, kate. Something has come up.
那是什么事呀
Something's what
为什么你突然不让我们待在家里
why do you suddenly want us out of the house
有些事 我得去处理
there's something I have to deal with.
那件你必须要处理的事 你是干了什么吗
That you have to deal with have you done something
你知道的就工作上的事
you know there are things about work
我不能去跟你讲
that I'm just not allowed to share with you.
我认识一个叫哈利·凯恩的
I do know a harry caine.
那你之前干嘛不讲呢
Then why didn't you say something before
我应该担心吗 我是说 他是谁呀
should I be worried I mean, who is he
我觉得他跟一个没结案的案子有关
I think he's part of an unfinished case.
为什么他要找我
Why is he looking for me
我也不知道为什么
I DON'T KNOW IF HE IS.
我们有危险吗?
Are we in danger
我宁愿死也不愿让你出什么事
I would sooner die than to ever let anything happen to you.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
HI.
你一个人吗
Are you alone
抱歉
excuse me
你想要有个伴吗
WOULD YOU LIKE SOME COMPANY
我结婚了
I'm married.
所以 你太太在这儿吗
So, is your wife here
没有
No.
我能用一下你的手♥机♥吗
Can I use your phone
嗨 是我
Hi. It's me.
嗯
Yeah.
当然
SURE.
你确定 你不是一个人吗
ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE NOT ALONE
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你好 彼得
Hello, peter.
有什么问题吗
Is there something wrong
这种会面是很危险的
these kinds of meetings are dangerous.
我知道 但这很重要
I know, but this is important.
有个名叫哈利·凯恩的男人在这儿
THERE'S A MAN BY THE NAME OF HARRY CAINE HERE.
有什么问题吗
What's the problem
他在打听凯特的事
he's asking about kate.
你的太太
YOUR WIFE
她认识他吗
DOES SHE KNOW HIM
不
NO.
但我认为他是从威斯康星州来的
But I think he's from wisconsin.
你和他有什么联♥系♥吗
HAVE YOU HAD ANY CONTACT WITH HIM
关于这个 我想先和你们谈谈
I wanted to talk about it with you first.
你觉得他是来找你的吗
Do you think he's looking for you
还是他是来找我们的
or is he looking for us
不,这说不通
no, that doesn't make any sense.
你瞧 如果他知道我们
You see, if he knew of us
那他怎么会来这儿
why would he just come here
而且还像这样公开地调查
and openly make inquiries like this
是个女人
It was a woman.
她叫凯恩
HER NAME WAS CAINE.
她为什么一定要在那个时候出现
Why did she have to be there right at that time
那就只是个影子 我不知道
it was just a shadow. I didn't know.
你不能怪自己 彼得
You can't blame yourself, peter.
你只不过是看到了对自己生命的威胁
You only saw the threat to your life.
你明白的
You knew.
我们都明白的 并且也接受这种事
We all knew and accepted the possibility
发生的可能性
of this event happening,
打从一开始
RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING.
每天都有无辜的人被伤害和杀害。
INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE HURT AND KILLED EVERY DAY.
世界就是这样的
THAT'S THE WAY THE WORLD IS.
是的
Yes.
是的 我们谈过
Yes, we've talked about that.
但所有这些话都没能让我准备好面对现实
But all that talk never prepared me for the reality.
我杀了一个无辜的女人
I killed an innocent woman.
我们必须专注于我们的目标上
We have to keep our focus on our goals,
我们的理想上
our ideals.
腐♥败♥的执法机制就是毒瘤
Corrupt law enforcement is a cancer.
它侵蚀着社会的核心和道德结构
It eats at the heart and moral fabric of society.
没有法律就没有秩序
Without law there is no order.
你做的是对的 彼得
What you did was right, peter.
他是个黑警 并且他已经死了
He was a corrupt cop and he's gone.
但那还有其他人
BUT THERE ARE OTHERS.
我们必须专注
WE MUST KEEP OUR FOCUS.
那我们该怎么办呢
So, where does that leave us
他可能孤身一人
HE MAY BE ALONE,
也可能还有其他人
or they may be others.
看看他知道些什么
FIND OUT WHAT HE KNOWS.
彼得
Peter...
我知道这对你来说有多难
I know how difficult this is for you.
但我们别无选择
BUT WE HAVE NO CHOICE.
我明白了
I know.
我会尽我所能的
I'll do whatever's necessary.
你愿意让我们中的一个
Would you prefer one of us
来处理这个问题吗
taking care of this matter
不
no.
谢谢
Thank you...
但这事是我造成的
But I created this situation.
酒吧
Lounge.
请不要挂断
Hold on.
你是凯恩先生吗
Are you a mr. Caine
是
yes.