Hey, harry. What's going on
冲洗这些需要多长时间
how long will it take to develop these
你什么时候要
when do you need it
尽快
as soon as possible.
查号♥服务台
DIRECTORY ASSISTANCE.
嗨 你能给我蒙大拿州旅游局的
Hi, can you please give me the telephone number
电♥话♥号♥码吗
of the office of tourism in montana
好的 请稍等 不要挂机
SURE.
HOLD ON, PLEASE.
555-7606
IT'S 555-7606.
7606.
旅游局
DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM.
呃 嗨
Uh, hi...
我需要一家
I need the telephone number
叫史蒂夫和尼基的餐馆的电♥话♥
of a restaurant called
steve and niki's
在蒙大拿州的200号♥公路上
on highway 200 in montana.
请稍等 不要挂机
HOLD ON, PLEASE.
史蒂夫和尼基
STEVE AND NIKI'S.
嗨 你能告诉我你的地址吗
Hi, can I get your address there
当然 西200号♥公路1510号♥
SURE, IT'S 1510 WEST HIGHWAY 200.
1510号♥
1510.
好的 离那最近的小镇是什么
All right, and what's the nearest town
莫里斯敦
MORRISTOWN.
什么
What
莫里斯敦
MORRISTOWN.
莫里斯敦
Morristown
对
YEP.
好的 非常感谢
Ok, well,thanks very much.
不客气
YOU'RE WELCOME.
好的
All right.
我觉得我得去莫里斯敦
I THINK I'M GOING TO MONTANA.
州吗
The state
对
YEAH.
去哪
Where to
莫里斯敦
MORRISTOWN.
你要和克莱尔一起去吗
Did you go there with claire
嗯
mm-hmm.
我想那家伙在那里
Think the guy's there
可能吧
MAYBE.
为什么你和警♥察♥讲这事
Why don't you talk to the cops about it
你要怎么去找到这个家伙
HOW ARE YOU GONNA FIND ONE GUY
我觉得我可以
I believe I can.
你清楚的 即使你找到了
You know,and even if you do,
他也不会想坐下来跟你谈到
he's not gonna wanna sit down and talk to you
让你心里舒服的
until you feel better.
到时候如果真这样我会处理的
I'll deal with that if and when.
也许我不需要知道是谁 如果我能找出原因的话
Maybe I don't have to know who if I could find out why.
那好像不太可能 是吧
That's not too likely, is it
你觉得他会让你接近他吗
YOU THINK HE'S GONNA LET YOU GET THAT CLOSE
你知道你必须得要杀了这家伙
YOU REALIZE YOU HAVE TO BE WILLING TO KILL THIS GUY.
我不是杀人犯
I'm not a murderer.
有什么我能帮您的吗
May I help you
我想要间房♥间
I'd like a room, please.
先生 请填写这个 而且我还需要证件
Fill this out, sir. And I'll need some I.D.
给
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
凯恩先生 你打算在我们这住多久
And how long will you be staying with us, mr. Caine
呃 不确定 几天 一星期
um, I'm not sure. A few days, a week.
我们的房♥价是50美元一晚
WELL, OUR RATE'S $50 A NIGHT.
我知道
I know.
如果你要住一周的话 就需要350
And if you're staying for a week, that'll be 350.
或者 你可以日结
Or... you can pay day to day.
嗯
Mmm.
谢谢
Thank you.
可以住到305室吗
Is it possible to get room 305
让我查一下
let me check.
你以前来过我们这吧 凯恩先生
You've been with us before, mr. Caine.
入住愉快
ENJOY YOUR STAY.
哦 还有 凯恩先生
Oh, and mr. Caine...
我们这里提供各种娱乐活动
We provide all sorts of entertainment here.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
随便坐
Sit wherever you'd like.
要给您拿些咖啡吗
Can I get you some coffee
呃 嗯 好 谢谢
uh, yeah. Yes, please.
Thank you.
糖就在那里
The sugar's right there.
准备好点什么了吗
Decide on anything yet
嗯 有什么推荐的吗
well, what's good
嗯 我们有一些好吃的苹果派
well, we have some yummy apple pie.
啊 哦
Ah, oh.
嗯
Well...
嗯 听起来挺不错的
Well, that sounds like a good idea.
好吃
Yummy.
你
Do you--
你认识这呃 这个女士吗
do you know this uh, this lady
啊 我不认识
gee, I don't know.
我刚来这儿工作
I just started working here.
多少钱 艾伦
What's the damage, ellen
哦
oh.
给你先生
There you go, sir.
别先生先生地叫我 艾伦
Now don't go sir-ing me, ellen.
嘿 这是从哪来的
Hey, where did this come from
这位先生
THIS GENTLEMAN.
他想知道我认不认识她
HE WAS WONDERING IF I KNEW HER.
哦 嗯
OH, YEAH
我能帮到你什么的吗
can I help you with something
呃 嗯 嗯
uh, well, yeah.
其实吧 我
As a matter of fact I...
我更想和她聊聊
I'd like to speak to her.
真的吗
Is that a fact
你在调查什么
what's the nature of your inquiry
这有点私人 你明白吧
it's kinda personal, you know.
哦
Oh.
她是你的朋友吗
Is she a friend of yours
嗯 说实话
well, to tell the truth...
这是一个老朋友的惊喜
It's a surprise from an old friend.
啊 挺不错的
Ah, that's nice.
我猜是 同学吧
From school, I guess.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
一个共同的朋友,你明白吧
A mutual friend, you know.
这不是什么 --那种什么司法策略吧
It's not some-- some sort of legal maneuver
司法 哦 不 哦 绝对不是 没有的事
legal oh, no. Oh, no. Absolutely not, no.
就只是一个共同的朋友 你明白吧
Just a mutual friend, you know.
嗯
Mmm.
嗯
Yeah.
好吧
Well...
如果你把你的信息告诉我
If you give me your information,
我会保证她能收到的
I'll make sure that she gets it.
啊 没关系
Ah, that's ok.
不 真的 没有关系的
No, really, it's not a problem.
所以 你住在哪里
So, where are you staying
迈凯伦
McLAREN.
好地方
A nice place.
嗯
Yeah.
房♥间呢
Room
呃 503号♥
uh, 503.
503号♥
503.
嗯
Yeah.
名
Name
哈利
harry.
姓