等太阳蒸发掉云层
WHEN THE SUN BURNS OFF THE CLOUD LAYER,
气温会上升一些
THE TEMPERATURE WILL GO UP SOME.
不会一直都这么冷,但会比现在暖和点
NOT ALL THE WAY UP TO FREEZING,BUT WARMER THAN IT IS NOW.
看来冬麦的价格要比去年高一些
LOOKS LIKE WINTER WHEAT WILL BE A LITTLE HIGHER THAN LAST YEAR
生猪期货的价格也在上涨
AND HOG FUTURES ARE ON THE RISE.
当我们看到太阳驱散乌云时
MORE THINGS TO HOPE FOR
便有了更多的希望
AS WE WATCH THE SUN CLEAR AWAY THE CLOUDS:
今日《乡村公报》上有一篇报道
THERE WAS A REPORT IN "THE VILLAGE GAZETTE" TODAY
在威瑟斯彭商场两起枪击案中
THAT THE MAN KILLED IN THE DOUBLE SHOOTING
被杀的人曾是缉毒局探员
AT WITHERSPOON MALL, WAS A DEA AGENT.
但这并没有引起太多关注
BUT NOT TOO MUCH IS BEING MADE OF THAT,
因为传言说他的什么都有
AS THERE HAVE BEEN RUMORS THAT HE WAS EVERYTHING
从外国人到古巴特工
FROM AN ALIEN TO A CUBAN SPY.
还有一则千载难逢的消息:
AND HERE'S ONE OF THOSE ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIMES:
玛丽贝尔·布莱克昨晚在每个圣徒宾果游戏上
MARYBELL BLACK WON ALL THREE SPECIAL CARD EVENTS
三特牌活动中都获得了胜利
AT ALL SAINTS BINGO LAST NIGHT.
这里是14小队
UNIT 14 HERE.
我这有个中年白人男性
I got a white,middle-aged male
他拿了件羊毛衫 塞进了包里
who just took a cardigan
and slipped it into his bag.
A-91区 完毕
AREA A-91, OVER.
收到 摄像头已捕捉到嫌犯 完毕
Copy. Got the suspect
on camera. Over.
盯住他 我来了
Stay on him. Here I go.
不好意思
Excuse me.
先生
Sir
请问我能和你说句话吗
may I speak to you,please
有什么问题吗
is there a problem
请报出你的真实姓名
please,state your name.
克雷文 比尔·克雷文
Craven. Bill craven.
克雷文先生
Mr. Craven,
我认为在你包里有件
I believe you have an item in your bag
你没有付钱的物品
that you didn't pay for.
请你再说一次 什么--
I beg your pardon what--
克雷文先生 我可看到了
mr. Craven, I saw you.
现在 我需要搜查你的购物袋
Now, I need to search your shopping bag.
你这是在指控我吗
Are you accusing me
怎么回事
what's going on
请问我能看一下你的购物袋吗
may I please take a look in your shopping bag
克雷文先生 你因盗窃
Mr. Craven, you're under arrest
被捕
for theft under.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们会怎么样
What's gonna happen to us
我不清楚 女士
I don't know, ma'am.
这可不由我定
It's not up to me.
请安静点跟我来
Please come along quietly.
你可要把那女人的心伤透了
You're gonna break that woman's heart.
啊 对 你说的对
Ah, right.You're right.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你咋样呀 哈利
How you doin', harry
就那样
another day.
那你是要去蒂姆那吗
So, you going to tim's
啊...我不太清楚
ah...I don't know.
家里还有些事我得处理
Some things I have to take care of at home.
行吧 一会儿见
Well, see you later.
嘿 哈利 如果你不去的话
Hey harry,if you don't go
我就代你来一杯
I'll have one for you.
得来两杯
Have two.
这些录像带给你拿去收藏
Here's some more tapes for your collection.
哦 谢谢 菲尔
Oh, thanks, phil.
还觉得你能找到什么吗
Still think you're gonna find something
谁知道 能找到什么
who knows what you may find if you...
如果你一直看的话
Keep looking.
我明白你什么意思
I know what you mean.
录像带上有她
She's on these tapes.
所以是任何这买♥♥东西或工作的人
So is anyone
who shops or works here.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
假如说有张特别的脸一直
Suppose there's a particular face that keeps...
出现在背景里
Showing up in the background.
可能会有什么结果
COULD LEAD TO SOMETHING.
总有一天 你得
One of these days you're gonna have to
继续自己的生活
get on with your life.
我不想谈这个
I don't wanna
talk about it.
嗯 好的 亲爱的
Yeah. Okay, honey.
行 拜拜
All right. Bye, bye.
嗨 哈利 你还好吗
HI, HARRY.DO YOU FEEL OK
你看起来不太好
YOU DON'T LOOK WELL.
我--我挺好的
I'm-- I'm good.
你知道...
You know...
最近发生了几起事故
There's been a couple of incidents lately.
嗯 我知道 对不起
Yes, I know. I'm sorry.
幸运的是...
Fortunately...
我们能解决现在这情况
We were able to resolve the situation
在经过简单地沟通交流后
with a brief conversation,
但与此同时,我们不能让顾客
but at the same time we can't
afford having customers
在这里购物时感到不舒服
FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE SHOPPING HERE.
我相信你是清楚的吧
I'M SURE YOU UNDERSTAND.
是的 先生 类似的事不会再发生了
Yes, I do. It won't happen again, sir.
你知道 我们都会经历一些事情
You know, we all go through things.
然后我们会跨过它们
And then we get past them.
而在你身上发生的事很糟糕,呃...
And what happened to you was a terrible thing, uh...
但是你知道 你得
But you know, you've gotta get--
你得 我--
you've gotta l--
我说的有用吗
am I making any sense
我就只是累了 就这样
I'm just tired,that's all.
一条消息 消息一
ONE MESSAGE. MESSAGE ONE.
你好 哈利 我是弗兰克警官
HELLO HARRY,THIS IS SERGEANT FRANK.
这有新的信息
THERE'S SOME NEW INFORMATION.
所以 你能给我回个电♥话♥吗 拜
SO, COULD YOU PLEASE CALL ME BYE.
凯恩先生 这是劳伦斯特工
Mr. Caine, this is special agent lawrence.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
听着 不要担心这些
Listen, don't worry about all of this stuff.
我们去下面 来吧
We're down here. Come on.
这是我的搭档 沃夫森特工
This is my partner, special agent wolfson.
很高兴见到你 凯恩先生
Pleased to meet you,mr. Caine.
你好吗
How do you do
听着 让我帮你拿着外套
listen, let me take your jacket,
这样你舒服一点
you get comfortable.
我们就只是想问你些问题而已
We just wanna ask you a few questions, that's all.
请坐下吧
Why don't you have a seat
请坐吧
sit, please.
我很抱歉有关你妻子的事
Sorry about what happened to your wife.
我们想告诉你我们正在采取一切措施
WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT EVERYTHING IS BEING DONE
来逮捕犯下这一罪行的人
to apprehend whoever perpetrated the crime.
我了解弗兰克警官已经告知你
I understand sergeant frank has informed you
我们有和你妻子的死相关的
that we've come up with some new information
新信息
relevant to your wife's death.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
嗯
Hmm
你和你妻子是政♥治♥活动分子吗
you and your wife ever been political activists
你懂吧 环保的 佛教♥徒♥ 拯救鲸鱼的
you know, environment, buddhists, save the whales,
邪教成员 等等像这类的
members of a cult, anything like that
没
no.
从没参与过这样的事
No, never been involved
with anything like that.
你嗑药吗
YOU DO DRUGS
没有
no.
那你的妻子呢 她嗑药吗
What about your wife did she use drugs
没有
no.