Someone in search of the truth.
寻求真♥相♥的某人
Truth?
真♥相♥
I'm not in the mood for baby games.
我没心情玩过家家
Now, he put you up to it, didn't he?
他让你这么做的 对不对
Who did?
谁
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, that's who.
阿瑟·柯南·道尔阁下
No, he did not.
不 他没有
Don't lie to me!
别对我撒谎
Leave her alone.
放开她
If you don't go away right now,
如果你不马上离开
the fairies are going to come out and box your ears.
精灵们会出来打你的耳朵
Sure they are.
它们当然会了
Ah, you don't fool me!
你们骗不了我
The truth now!
告诉我真♥相♥
Corporal!
下士
He's my corporal.
他是我的下士
The photographs-- I saw them in The Strand magazine.
那些照片 我在斯特兰德杂♥志♥上看到了
I... recognized young Frances's face immediately.
我马上就认出了弗朗西斯的脸
I had to come.
我不得不来
I don't want to disturb 'em, I... I just...
我不想打扰它们 我只是...
I just need to know. Are they real?
我只是想知道它们是真的吗
I knew it.
我就知道
I bloody knew it.
我就知道
Morning.
早上好
Finish your drawings now, everyone.
完成你们的画
Excuse me, Mrs. Thornton.
抱歉 桑顿夫人
I must take the girls home.
我必须带孩子们回家
Elsie, Frances, come on.
艾尔希 弗朗西斯 快来
Run along, then, girls.
去吧 孩子们
What's this all about?
这都是怎么回事
Albert, it's nothing. Go on inside.
艾伯特 没什么 去里面
Look, it's all rubbish.
看 都是垃圾
Go on home, all of you.
你们都回家
Girls, do you mind if we ask a few questions?
孩子们 介意回答我们几个问题吗
You keep back.
赶紧进去
Did Sir Arthur put you up to it?
阿瑟阁下让你们做的吗
Stay out of my house.
离我家远点
Get the girls upstairs.
让孩子们去楼上
I'm going to find Constable Lee.
我去找治安官李先生
Quick, quick, quick, quick!
快 快 快
Where are you?
你们在哪
Oh, come on, fairies.
快出来 精灵们
I do so want to see you.
我真的很想见你们
Oh, please, fairies.
拜托了 精灵们
I've got one!
我找到了一个
I've got one! Is it a fairy?
我找到了一个 它是精灵吗
They'll never come back now, will they?
它们再也不会回来了 对吧
Did you see the way my dad looked at me?
你看到我爸爸看我的眼神了吗
He's never looked at me like that before.
他从来没有那样看过我
Everybody here is trespassing on my land!
这儿的每个人都在擅自闯入我的领地
Anybody still remaining in five minutes
五分钟后谁还待在这
and I'll set my dogs on the lot of you!
我就要放狗咬人了
Tell Wright I want to see him at the manor.
告诉莱特我要在庄园见他
Excuse me, sir! John Ferret, Bradford Argus.
打扰一下 先生 我是约翰·费里特 来自布拉德福德巨人报
Do you believe you've got fairies at the bottom of your garden?
你相信你的花♥园♥里有精灵存在吗
Mr. Ferret, do I look like someone who believes in fairies?
费里特先生 我看起来像是相信精灵的人吗
Well, if they do exist,
如果它们真的存在
would you be considering charging them rent, sir?
你会考虑收它们租金吗
May I?
我能坐下吗
Ah, it is beautiful, isn't it?
真漂亮啊
I see why you children love it so much.
我明白为什么你们都这么喜欢这儿了
Joseph?
约瑟夫的
Why'd you make him stop?
你为什么阻止了他
He'd be nearly 11 .
他那会儿马上就11岁了
He would have started half-time working at mill when he were 12.
到了12岁他就能在磨坊兼♥职♥工作了
His childhood were nearly over.
他的童年差不多该结束了
He just... wouldn't let go of it.
可他就是不愿意放弃
It was his time to grow up.
他是时候该长大了
Yours, too, you know?
你们也是
Elsie! Arthur!
艾尔希 阿瑟
What is it?
怎么了
London! We're going to London.
伦敦 我们要去伦敦了
Sir Arthur's invited us.
阿瑟阁下邀请了我们
Why?
为什么
He's written a book about the fairies.
他写了一本关于精灵的书
He wants us there for the publication.
他想让我们出席发布会
And are you going to visit with the fairies at Kensington Gardens, then, girls?
你们会去拜访肯辛顿花♥园♥的精灵吗
Lovely.
好极了
Elsie.
艾尔希
Arthur, what in heaven's name is going on?
亚瑟 发生什么了
The family's just making a brief trip to London.
我们要去伦敦旅行几天
What? But...
什么 但是...
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle insisted they travel first class.
阿瑟·柯南·道尔阁下坚持她们坐头等座
Sir Arthur?
阿瑟阁下
Excuse me, sir.
抱歉 先生
I'll be kind.
我会友好的
I'll let you sit next to the window.
我让你坐在靠窗的座位
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you sure you won't come?
你确定不跟我们一起去吗
What use would I be?
我去了有什么用
I could say please.
我还是不去了吧
What happens if one of those journalists asks me what I think?
要是有个记者问我的想法 我怎么回答
I'll have to tell them, won't I?
我就不得不告诉他们 对吧
What good's that going to do?
那样有什么好处呢
Anyway, I have a match to play,
不管怎么说 我有一场下棋比赛
and a manor to attend to with himself away,
还有一个庄园要照料
so don't worry about me.
不用担心我
You and the girls enjoy yourself.
你和孩子们好好玩
Good luck with the tournament.
祝你比赛顺利
Can we go and wave good-bye?
我们能去告别吗
Go on then.
去吧
Tell Mr. Whitley I want to see him in my office.
叫惠特利先生来我办公室
I see your girls are to be the toast of London.
这俩女孩现在在伦敦可是炙手可热
Says here the fairies are bringing hope to the empire.
说是精灵们为帝国带来了希望
Facts. Whole bloody lot of them.
没错 该死的一大堆
Aye. Nobody's proved that, have they?
还没人能证明 对吧
This way. Come on.
看这边
Miss, I'll have a nice big smile.
给我一个大大的笑脸
Look, it's the fairy girls!
看 是精灵女孩
This way, everybody.
大家都看这边
Here we go.
走吧
Bye!
再见
Miss, can you please ask your fairies to make me feel better?
小姐 能拜托你的精灵们让我好起来吗
I'll try.
我试试
There, let's tuck that sheet up a bit.
来 把被单往上盖一点
The fairies can't make you feel better.
精灵不会让你好起来的
You'd have to ask your guardian angel for that.
你得向你的守护天使祈祷
I've got an angel?
我有天使吗
Of course.
当然
Everyone has.
每个人都有
Mom.
妈妈
That was nice. I'm so proud of you.
做的很棒 我真为你骄傲
And thank you.
谢谢
For what?
为了什么
The photographs.
那些照片
At present, that is a rare privilege.
目前 那可是鲜有的特权
A matter of sympathetic vibration, you see.
一种情感的共鸣
I'm hopeful that, soon, psychics may become commonplace.
我希望不久通灵术能普及
No more remarkable than seeing a cuckoo...
没有比看到布谷鸟更不寻常的了
Hello, darling.
你好 亲爱的
电影精选列表