Ready, Harry?
哈里 准备好了吗
Sir, so glad you were able to make it.
先生 真高兴您能赶上
Mr. Houdini will be delighted.
霍迪尼先生会很高兴见到您
He was very much hoping that you'd be able to come.
他一直盼望着您能来
Just around here, sir.
就在这 先生
40 seconds.
40秒
Who's that?
那是谁
The redskins are defeated and the boys are captured by the pirates.
印第安人被打败了 男孩们被海盗抓走了
I'll rescue them. I'll rescue them!
我会解救他们 我会解救他们
Oh, that's just my medicine.
那只是我的药
Poisoned?
被下毒了
Well, who could've poisoned it?
可谁会这么做呢
Tink... dear Tink, are you dying?
廷克 亲爱的廷克 你要死了吗
Her light is fading, and if it goes out, that means that she is dead.
她的光在逐渐消失 一旦熄灭 就意味着她死了
She says she thinks she could get well again...
她说她能复原
if children believed in fairies.
只要孩子们相信精灵存在
Do you believe in fairies?
你们相信精灵吗
Yeah!
相信
Say that you do for me!
大声告诉我
Yes! Yes!
相信 相信
If you believe in fairies, clap your hands!
如果你们相信精灵就拍拍手
Elsie!
艾尔希
Elsie!
艾尔希
Stand by for...
准备...
Now... Stand by... to rescue Wendy!
现在... 准备营救温迪
You know you're not allowed down by the beck.
你知道的 不准去小溪边
How many times have I told you?
到底要我说多少回
Go wait in your room till your father gets back.
去房♥间等着 直到你♥爸♥爸回来
Incredible!
不可思议
Incredible! If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes,
不可思议 如果不是我亲眼所见
I wouldn't have believed it.
我绝不会相信
You believe everything, you see?
你得相信一切皆有可能
Boys...
孩子们
darling Jean...
亲爱的珍
a penny for your thoughts.
告诉我你在想什么
It was up your sleeve.
它藏在你的袖子里
Up my sleeve?
我的袖子
Ladies, gentlemen, be warned.
女士们 先生们 请注意
Never try to fool children.
永远不要试图骗小孩
They expect nothing, and therefore see everything.
他们什么都不期望 因此什么都看得清
Your Highness. Cake?
阁下 来点蛋糕吗
And for you. And for you.
给你 给你
Wait your turn, Mr. Vendelex.
还没轮到你 本德莱斯先生
And for you, your Highness.
给你 阁下
I'm sorry, I do apologize for his bad behavior.
真抱歉 我为他的鲁莽道歉
I smell the blood of an Englishman.
我闻到了英国人的气息
Be he alive... or be he dead...
他是活着 还是死了
I'll grind his bones... to make my bread.
我会磨碎他的骨头来做面包
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
That dress looks pretty.
裙子漂亮极了
Mom says we're not allowed to wear colors.
妈妈说我们不能穿鲜艳的衣服
Mm, this needs a little work, don't you think?
这还需要点加工 你觉得呢
Maybe your cousin Frances will give you hand.
或许弗朗西斯表妹能帮你
How would you like to come with me to Bradford tomorrow...
你想明天跟我一起去布拉德福德
pick her up from the station?
把她从车站接回来吗
She must be terrified,
她肯定吓坏了
traveling all the way from Africa by herself.
孤身一人从非洲千里迢迢过来
Aye, aye, Corp, your girlfriend's here.
科尔普 你女朋友来了
All right, keep it down back there.
好了 你们别在那瞎说
Sir... would you like to help me with my g-game?
先生 您能和我一起玩游戏吗
Why not.
为什么不
On your holidays, eh?
在度假吗
I'm going to visit my cousin.
我要去拜访表姐
Put your finger in here.
把你的手指放在这
Got you.
你输了
My daddy's a soldier like you.
我爸爸是个士兵 和你一样
He's in France, and his name is Sergeant Major Griffiths.
他在法国 他叫格里菲斯军士长
Perhaps you've met him.
或许你见过他
Back down.
我放弃
I freed you.
我饶了你
Thanks.
谢谢
Except you couldn't now.
只不过你现在见不着了
He's missing, you see.
他失踪了
He's going to bring me back some real French perfume from France.
他会给我从法国带来正宗的香水
Look... butterfly.
看 蝴蝶
Frances!
弗朗西斯
Elsie!
艾尔希
Come on, the pair of you.
来吧 你们两个
Let's be getting out of here.
我们离开这
All right, you two.
下来吧 你们俩
Show her in, Elsie.
带她进去 艾尔希
Come on.
走吧
Mom, we're back!
妈妈 我们回来了
On the boat from Africa, the captain made me watch out for pirates.
从非洲来的船上 船长让我小心海盗
They don't have pirates anymore.
可是已经再也没有海盗了
Do so.
并不是
Everybody had to watch out for them.
每个人都得小心他们
I expect she's right.
我想她是对的
I mean, nowadays, they live on battleships and salute the kaiser.
如今他们生活在战舰上并像凯撒致敬
You're a lucky girl, Frances Griffiths.
你可真幸运 弗朗西斯·格里菲斯
That's what my daddy says.
我爸爸也是这么说的
Come on.
来吧
Let's get you dry and into bed.
擦干 然后上♥床♥睡觉
There are no pirates here to frighten yourself with.
在这可不用害怕海盗
Which room?
哪个房♥间
Top of the stairs.
楼梯尽头
No, Frances.
不 弗朗西斯
Whose room is this?
这是谁的房♥间
Joseph's. Come on.
约瑟夫的 走吧
I thought he died.
他不是死了吗
He did. Come on.
是的 走吧
What's this?
这是什么
A crown.
一顶王冠
But it's all made out of keys.
但它都是用钥匙做成的
Joseph gave it to me.
约瑟夫送给我的
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
How did he die?
他怎么死的
Pneumonia. We both had it.
肺炎 我们都得了
Then why didn't you die?
那你怎么没死
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm glad you didn't.
真高兴你没死
Why does he have a room of his own if he's dead?
为什么他都死了还能有自己的房♥间
Do you think he's going to come back?
你觉得他会回来吗
No.
不会
Mother didn't want anything to be moved.
妈妈不想动房♥间里的任何东西
So my dad built me this room up here.
所以爸爸给我新建了个房♥间
He must be very clever.
他肯定非常聪明
He knows about everything.
他什么都知道
Don't touch it!
别摸
What is it?
这是什么
A doll's house.
玩偶之家
Did your dad make it, too?
这也是你♥爸♥爸做的吗
No. Me and Joseph.
不是 我和约瑟夫
Mostly Joseph.
大部分是约瑟夫做的
Well, who lives in it?
谁住在里面
Nobody.
没人住
Where are we going?
我们去哪
The beck.
小溪边
The what?
哪儿
电影精选列表