Then he lead me and some others a few yards away
他领着我和其他人走了几码远
and showed us the sky.
让我们看看天空
5 4 3 2 1
Five, four, three, two, one.
Well, let's see if this one's any better.
我们看看这张会不会好一点
I could see a strange sort of light quite distinctly outlined.
我能看见明显有一团轮廓闪着奇怪的光
As the light became brighter, I saw three shapes.
光线变亮时 我看见了三个形状
One in the center, having what looked like outspread wings.
一个在中间 有一对看起来像伸展开的翅膀
The two others, not quite so large,
另外两个 体型不是很大
but plainly different from the center one.
但明显和中间那个不一样
They were above the German line facing us.
它们在德国兵线上方正对着我们
All the men with me saw them.
我们都看见了
And other men from other groups came up
其他小队的人也都过来
and told us they'd seen the same things.
告诉我们他们看见了同样的东西
The enemy saw them, too, and began to retreat in disorder,
敌人也看见了它们 开始混乱地撤退
and my battalion was able to move back safely.
我的部队借此才能安全后退
I have not the slightest doubt that we saw what I now tell you.
我非常坚信看见了我现在告诉你们的东西
I have a record of 15 years good service,
我有15年的良好服役记录
and I should be very sorry to make a fool of myself
如果只是为了取悦别人而讲个故事
by telling a story merely to please anyone.
我会为自己的愚蠢行为感到羞耻
This is Mab.
这是麦布
She's the queen.
她是女王
And these are her friends.
这些是她的朋友
Is this another fairy?
这是另一个精灵吗
Oh, no, that's Mr. Bandylegs.
不 那是邦迪莱格斯先生
The gnome.
地精
All right, now the game's over.
好了 游戏结束了
How'd you do it?
你们怎么做到的
Do what?
做到什么
Elsie?
艾尔希
We just took the photographs, Dad.
我们就拍了照片 爸爸
They're for Mom.
是给妈妈的
Would you take a leaflet? Yes, of course, I shall.
您要传♥单♥吗 好的
Good evening. Thank you for coming.
晚上好 感谢您的到来
Would you take a leaflet?
您要传♥单♥吗
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
Do you really think it's possible to see them?
你真的认为能看见它们吗
Those who have passed on?
那些已经去世的人
No.
不是
I mean, angels or... fairies?
我是说天使或者精灵
Madam, theosophy is not a religion.
女士 神智学不是宗教
It's a science.
它是一门科学
It is possible, though not, I'm afraid, easy.
是有可能的 但恐怕不容易
Oh, would you excuse me?
抱歉失陪一下
Madam, uh, would you take a leaflet?
女士 您要传♥单♥吗
What's the matter?
怎么了
What happened?
出什么事了
Nothing. I'm just tired.
没什么 我就是累了
No. Don't go in there.
不 别进去
I'm tidying up.
我在打扫
You go up to bed.
你去床上吧
Polly?
波莉
What have you got there?
你拿着什么
Nothing.
没什么
Did you do these?
这些是你拍的
No. The girls...
不是 是孩子们
They were just...
她们只是...
Polly... it's not what you think.
波莉 不是你想的那样
They're real... aren't they?
它们是真的 是吗
Come on, men!
快点 伙计们
Come on, men, move it!
快点 动起来
No, no.
不 不
All aboard.
全体上车
Mr. Gardner!
加德纳先生
Mr. Gardner!
加德纳先生
Forgive me, madam.
抱歉 女士
I've a train.
我要上车了
I was at your lecture.
我去了你的演讲
Ah, well, perhaps when I'm in Bradford again.
或许我会再来布拉德福德
No. Please have a look at these.
不 请看看这些
Oh, all right.
好吧
I must know what you think.
我得知道你的看法
It's probably nothing. I...
或许什么都不是 我...
I'd just like to know what...
我只是想知道...
Good heavens!
上帝啊
What's that?
那是什么
The postman.
邮差
Afternoon, Albert.
下午好 艾伯特
Afternoon, ladies.
下午好 女士们
Albert!
艾伯特
Have you got anything for me?
有寄给我的信吗
I'm expecting a very important letter from France.
我在等一封法国寄来的很重要的信
From my daddy.
我爸爸寄给我的
For Frances Griffiths.
收件人是弗朗西斯·格里菲斯
That's me.
是我的名字
I'm afraid there's nothing today, Miss Griffiths,
恐怕今天什么都没有 格里菲斯小姐
but I'll be sure to keep an eye out.
但我保证会留意的
Good-bye, Albert.
再见 艾伯特
Come on.
走吧
Good-bye, ladies.
再见 女士们
Bye.
再见
Well?
怎么说
Mr. Snelling.
斯内林先生
Extraordinary.
太特别了
Quite extraordinary.
实在太特别了
The most extraoadinary thing I've ever seen.
是我见过最特别的了
Amateurs.
业余
Whoever took those didn't know the first thing about photography.
不论是谁拍的照片 他根本不懂摄影
They are fake then?
那它们是假的吗
Photographic fakery is an art, Mr. Gardner,
照片造假是门艺术 加德纳先生
not something the amateur could attempt.
不是随便什么业余者能做的
Not exactly what you might call a household pursuit.
不是像你说的那种家喻户晓的工作
No, no, no.
不 不
What you have here... are untouched, open air, single exposure shots.
你手上的是未经破坏的 露天环境 单一曝光照片
And, um, the fairies?
那精灵呢
Personally, I wouldn't know a fairy from a firefly.
个人来说 我分不清精灵和萤火虫
But I can tell you this.
但我可以这么说
You look here, hmm?
你看看这
Look at those wings.
看看这些翅膀
One thing I'm certain of, at the time of exposure,
我唯一能确定的是 在曝光的这一瞬间
those wings were moving.
那些翅膀在动
But, uh... the photographs-- they're genuine then?
那这些照片...它们是真的吗
As the king's beard.
跟国王的胡子一样真
Would... Would you excuse me?
我能离开了吗
Yes, of course.
当然 请便
Do you ever think about us not having a photograph of Joseph?
你有想过我们拍过约瑟夫的照片吗
Not except one they took at school when he was six.
不算他六岁时在学校拍的那张
I don't need a photograph.
我不需要照片
Don't you?
是吗
Well, I do.
我需要
I think about him sometimes.
我偶尔会想起他
Here in this house.
在这房♥子里
Out on the street.
在街道上
And I can't... I can't see him. I can't see his face.
我...我看不清他 看不清他的脸
It... It becomes anybody's face.
变成了任何人的脸
I can't hold it in me mind.
我记不住了
It...twists... like...
它...扭曲...就像...
It frightens me.
这种感觉让我害怕
I think that's why I bought this camera.
所以我才买♥♥了这台相机
Do you think they're true?
你觉得它们是真的吗
The photographs.
那些照片
电影精选列表